Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:03:17 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Lichs palm
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lichs palm  (Read 4371 times)
Niano
Lifetime Member

When your fire goes out, so too shall mine...

« on: October 22, 2005, 02:15:59 am »

Just throwing this out, probably get alot of angry people yelling at me, but oh well. I think good idea for necros, is to give them an ability, either by manual or feat, so as when they use lichs palm, they have a chance to not only do initial damage, but to hold on to their victim and do an extra shock, due to the coldness of their hands, temporarily paralyzing the opponent, like 1 or 2 round lag. Lemme know thoughts.

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
jemma
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 02:19:17 am »

Thoughts? THOUGHTS? You want to know my thoughts about necros? lol man. You can smell my thoughts when there are necro's about.  Tongue sheesh!! (but hey, no angry words from me. Just think necro and all there mates is bad enough with extra added to them Wink  Kiss   )
Niano
Lifetime Member

When your fire goes out, so too shall mine...

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 03:12:31 am »

I know I know, i just through this out there to see what people thought, never inteded for it to go through, and since most people think necros are overpowered as is, nobody wants to add stuff to em.

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
master
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 12:30:01 am »

Hey, did some 3 man ever had idea to make group of 3 necromancers with mummies and dracoliches and clean up world of every mob they like?
3 hands od death.
(so basically it is 3 heros necromancers and 12 mummies (level 45-50) and 3 dracoliches... No one would even have time to yell for help...
Each mummy has 3-4 attacks, so it makes some 45-60 attacks in round...if you are able to dodge and parry 75% of attacks, that still makes some 10-15 mangles (lets say 1200 damage).If you have sanc it makes 600 damage and if you have stone skin it makes some 400 damage. If you have 50% physical resistance that makes some 200 damage.
But there are 3 lich palms that makes some 300 damage, so fighter with sanc stone skin and 50% res could even hold 2-3 round without being killed.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 12:40:24 am by master » Logged
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 04:16:46 am »

Most people don't have that chance though, especially if they start casting dispel magic on you...there maladiction you would be doomed to death should you come to 3 Necromancers

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
Chemosh, Lord of Undead
Immortal

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 12:33:02 am »

No, of couse they all are my babies, but answer going to be NO. Alas, no more powers for them, they already overgrown everything Smiley

Chemosh
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length