Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:20:11 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  snorkae vs fuzzbane
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: snorkae vs fuzzbane  (Read 24119 times)
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 05:22:36 pm »

you are one of the biggest pussies in the game, been told that for years and always stood up for you, but over the past couple months I see why almost every body thinks this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtK7xUIDxk

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 05:23:50 pm »

- This is what happens when dede makes a kender.  The world implodes  Cheesy  He is underground entropy agent.  Go back to herecy and punch stuff plz, it make everyone more comfortable Cheesy

-  I am beginning to understand why Evil aligned Kender would be best char in this community....

1) Evil = kill whoever whenever
2) Kender = store whatever you want forever.  
3) *giggle* you get to be perma-cute
4) .......
5) Profit?Huh Get high fives from everyone for dragonlance  character of the year.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
Proph

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 05:27:37 pm »

I think. only playing with brother is the same as any other ooc gang, you are one of the biggest pussies in the game, been told that for years and always stood up for you, but over the past couple months I see why almost every body thinks this.
Jeez... weren't you the one telling me I should not be so harsh with Anza, who openly threatens everyone and is probably the worst cheater in the history of the game?

Why go out like this man? Just because you're leaving doesn't mean you need to give everyone the middle finger on the way out. And my brother plays this game too. Does that mean I'm OOC garbage?

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2014, 05:41:41 pm »

Zondra, you are leaving because of my post? You were waiting for solace so much.
Hiddukel
Immortal

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2014, 05:57:15 pm »

Solace reaches old boiling point with everyone being in full fury stance with everyone else, everyone sick of game, logging off, deleting chars, go back to "normal" life...And lie in bed thinking of that 'perfect' combo to smash that bastard once and for all (whoever that bastard may be) Smiley Rerolling we will go!

Actually I reached this point today and considered leaving again, it's too much hassle, too much grief, can never make the right decision to please anybody Sad But then I remembered, f*ck it, let's play Tongue

Edit: Hid whine! Smiley Smiley
Proph

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 06:10:50 pm »

Solace reaches old boiling point with everyone being in full fury stance with everyone else, everyone sick of game, logging off, deleting chars, go back to "normal" life...
Hey Hiddy, you know the source of my grief pretty well but I don't think anything is going to change it. I have no ill will with anyone here on the forum except Anza (obviously). If anyone has a score to settle with me I'm more than happy to work it out with you in PM.

rexbu
Premium Member

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 06:21:06 pm »

wow solace drama! you know it existed from the old times? Without it Solace would not be what it is, it would be much much more boring place. So take it as a privilege, sit back and enjoy Wink
zondra

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 06:58:26 pm »

I think. only playing with brother is the same as any other ooc gang, you are one of the biggest pussies in the game, been told that for years and always stood up for you, but over the past couple months I see why almost every body thinks this.
Jeez... weren't you the one telling me I should not be so harsh with Anza, who openly threatens everyone and is probably the worst cheater in the history of the game?

Why go out like this man? Just because you're leaving doesn't mean you need to give everyone the middle finger on the way out. And my brother plays this game too. Does that mean I'm OOC garbage?

At least you guys join different clans and walk apart,
Zondra, you are leaving because of my post? You were waiting for solace so much.
Just getting'the trash out for everyone,  making the game better for everyone
duncon
High Member

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 07:05:16 pm »

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i just can't help but to laugh right now... and this very moment... Because suddenly i can remember what it was like 12 years ago!! Good to see everyone is intact and remembers what Solace is all about.
moq
Lifetime Member

IRC pet priest

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 07:06:29 pm »

This is what happens when dede makes a kender.
Wait, but deda ALWAYS makes a kender.

We will descend
On anyone unable to defend
Themselves
Proph

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 07:08:54 pm »

Just getting'the trash out for everyone,  making the game better for everyone
Well, you know neither me or phine spec is happy about this. I get your frustration with the game, no question. Respect to you as a player and a person. Sorry if I said some things that offended, but seems I do that wherever I go.

Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 07:30:37 pm »

This is what happens when dede makes a kender.
Wait, but deda ALWAYS makes a kender.

- And solace always crazy drama sandbox....coincidence?  dun dun duuuuuh!!!  Cool

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 07:32:13 pm »

... coincidence?  dun dun duuuuuh!!!  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

Shocked

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
arpade
Premium Member

Without light, there is no beauty, only suffering.

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 08:15:28 pm »

To me its obvious that Deda just got scared when he was reminded storing is not just lame, it is against game rules and a punishable offence.

And now he wants to point fingers at other characters in hopes of getting away with it or putting the heat on someone else.

Deda, you are a storer and fuzzbane should, by any reasonable accounts, be deleted.
Im sure there are many other storers and i hope they are all stripped as well.

And you dont need to go around trying to PK to not be a storer.
You just need to do *something*. Some kind of interaction. If you group with other people and kill mobs with them every once and a while, you are already not storing, because a) you will be using the freaking items for something, b) other players will see those items exist and are being used c) someone may try to PK you.

If you are impossible to even find, both for allies and for enemies, and you never take any risk at all. Sorry, you are a storer.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:28:46 pm by arpade » Logged
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 08:26:07 pm »

Easy solution to all of this is forbiding kenders from being abjurers.
 Wink

Doesn't make any sense anyways.

omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2014, 08:54:08 pm »

Deda, don't take me wrong, you're not the only storer, and your definately not the worst. You only store more things...

But Cadel also stored stuff from ex-Takh gang and then sacced for Zakh and Elayne. Stuff like this is always happening... Game is full of storers.

And yes, if you have fun exploring, by all means. But I disagree with rexbu on this one detail. You don't need all those things to explore. Actually, you don't need any of them, thanks to astral. You would need them if you fought creatures along the way, but clearly you play a very peacfull kender. *winks* And I bet you probably switch very little between what you wear and what you hold.

deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2014, 09:02:36 pm »

And you dont need to go around trying to PK to not be a storer.
You just need to do *something*. Some kind of interaction. If you group with other people and kill mobs with them every once and a while, you are already not storing, because a) you will be using the freaking items for something, b) other players will see those items exist and are being used c) someone may try to PK you.

If you are impossible to even find, both for allies and for enemies, and you never take any risk at all. Sorry, you are a storer.

I think you got me cleared after all, arpade. Not a storer! (not even in your own opinion)  Wink

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
arpade
Premium Member

Without light, there is no beauty, only suffering.

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2014, 09:07:57 pm »

Ya you are.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:16:53 pm by arpade » Logged
bluesky

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2014, 09:11:59 pm »

If you are impossible to even find, both for allies and for enemies, and you never take any risk at all.

Get manual of seeing mind. You will have about 700 hours and element of surprise to find anyone.
Fuzzbane is (or at least was) often walking with Coihl fighting hard mobs, taking risk.

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
"Come to the edge," he said.
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2014, 09:19:44 pm »

And yes, if you have fun exploring, by all means. But I disagree with rexbu on this one detail. You don't need all those things to explore. Actually, you don't need any of them, thanks to astral. You would need them if you fought creatures along the way, but clearly you play a very peacfull kender. *winks* And I bet you probably switch very little between what you wear and what you hold.

I think you misunderstood something -  PvP is different from PvE... I don't take part in PvP (only time when it happened was when I accused midjesh of being a thief and he smashed my head for it, both of us light-walkers and he even got off with it, I think, cos he got to keep his stuff), but PvE is what I find most thrilling and where I USE MY STUFF IN! ALL OF IT! as a mage, you can choose between fire and ice, earth and lightning... I don't have that option with my magic, so I use hoopaks instead.

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length