Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:40:00 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Remove all rules
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Remove all rules  (Read 17302 times)
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2014, 04:25:37 pm »

"So.. You suspect. Immortals investigate and punish. And they must not report to you."

That is just plain wrong. If they find them guilt you should be compensated and not left in dark.

Please tell me when you bought Solace code-base, hired Sirrion as main coder and what is their sallary?
Otherwise try to understand.
In modern world a man reports only to his wife(husband), to his boss and to the law representative if he has certain papers.

If you not one of them you will not be reported.

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2014, 04:28:07 pm »

And one more thing, khiren.

We have few Immortals in MUD. Let's talk about Sirrion.
With your whines, sorry for that word, you wasted his time in game. This was a time that he decided to give to the game.
He have life, interests, job and many other interesting things in his life. But he had maybe a hour to do some work for this game.

You stole 15 minutes, maybe, of his time. Also you broke down his creative mood.

Can you tell us now. What interesting game changes, area changes, bug fixes we lost because of you? Did you ever thought about that from such a point?

Well if you want to bring him on pedestal like that why not just give him a bj? I am sure he would like it better.

To be hones I don't care about his moods. I came to play, with my friends. I saw people breaking rules, reported them both here and in game. no feedback. when I questioned about the results I got a hostile treatment. That is a poor, poor relations with the players.

I'll say it again, there needs to be a transparency as this will not fly in near future for me.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2014, 04:30:02 pm »

"So.. You suspect. Immortals investigate and punish. And they must not report to you."

That is just plain wrong. If they find them guilt you should be compensated and not left in dark.

Please tell me when you bought Solace code-base, hired Sirrion as main coder and what is their sallary?
Otherwise try to understand.
In modern world a man reports only to his wife(husband), to his boss and to the law representative if he has certain papers.

If you not one of them you will not be reported.

Every other game has better transparency then this game. It is by far worst in player relations from day one until now.

Just say no!.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length