Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:04:27 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Remove all rules
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Remove all rules  (Read 17300 times)
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 02:54:55 pm »

Does anyone else not like gay being used as an insult, i think its totally wrong to use something someone can't control as insult,  they feel ashamed enough as it is.,,for no reason i might add

I use it only on cheaters.

Seems appropriate.

Just say no!.
zondra

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2014, 02:57:24 pm »

Not really your saying they are "gay" like that means are the bad horrible people, that in turn means meaning gay makes you horrible
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2014, 03:00:15 pm »

Not really your saying they are "gay" like that means are the bad horrible people, that in turn means meaning gay makes you horrible

Bingo! Zondra, you are one cleaver mf.

Just say no!.
zondra

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2014, 03:03:06 pm »

So you hate gay people? Everyone has the right to'do live'how they want, hate is a thin line, the nazis hated the jews and said they had no right to live this way, if they aren't directly hurting you why hate anyone
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:06:40 pm by zondra » Logged
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2014, 03:06:12 pm »

So you hate gay people?

This gay bunch, yes.

Just say no!.
zondra

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 03:09:37 pm »

Doing my best here not to flip out, you just'dont get it
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 03:12:23 pm »

According to last conversation I had with Hiddy about this matter, you don't have to have actual real reason for PK. You can just who pk/find pk/do PK.

If this is an official opinion they must change text of the rules.

Quote from: SolaceRules
People who are neutral should balance their PKs on interaction and are expected to PK for a *reason* (not just for items or for very loose race/class  reasons). If you cannot prove that you knew someone's alignment without using OOC information, than it is best that you do not kill them.
and
However, people who just log in to PK WILL BE punished.

Wrong on all points. First you create rules, then you make a loophole which bypasses your set of rules.

Again. According to rules player killing is allowed inside roleplay. Draconians are really hated race. Really. So anyone can explain why he killed draconian without breaking any rules.

Maybe... maybe.. someone do not like you OOC and keep kiling your draco-char alone and in group. Sad. But those killers will have good in-char exlpanation for that kills.

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 03:18:21 pm »

Doing my best here not to flip out, you just'dont get it

It's easy, I am OK with gay in general, but this bunch of gay people I do dislike.

It's like you are OK with bunch of pears, but when you find out that one pear has started to rot and full with worms you dislike it instantly.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 03:20:50 pm »

According to last conversation I had with Hiddy about this matter, you don't have to have actual real reason for PK. You can just who pk/find pk/do PK.

If this is an official opinion they must change text of the rules.

People who are neutral should balance their PKs on interaction and are expected to PK for a *reason* (not just for items or for very loose race/class  reasons). If you cannot prove that you knew someone's alignment without using OOC information, than it is best that you do not kill them.
and
However, people who just log in to PK WILL BE punished.

Wrong on all points. First you create rules, then you make a loophole which bypasses your set of rules.

Again. According to rules player killing is allowed inside roleplay. Draconians are really hated race. Really. So anyone can explain why he killed draconian without breaking any rules.

Maybe... maybe.. someone do not like you OOC and keep kiling your draco-char alone and in group. Sad. But those killers will have good in-char exlpanation for that kills.

1. Yes, that is what Hiddy told me too. But he doesn't have the time as it appears.
2. According to rules you can't switch your char to avenge death of your other char. That is a no, no.  I am not sure you understand points 3 and 5 in rules.

Just say no!.
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 03:28:45 pm »

2. According to rules you can't switch your char to avenge death of your other char. That is a no, no.  I am not sure you understand points 3 and 5 in rules.

Definetly you can not. But if you killed PapaMinoFighter and then in 10-20 minutes a ShadowAssassin logged in, kidnapped you and killed - how do you know this is a char switch? You can not. You can only suspect.
But Immortals know. And if you pray with your suspicious version and they know that there was no multicharring they can not give you IP's of prove. They can not even tell you that you wrong, because it is restricted information.

How immortals act in this cases is their own business. Really. And if you do not see their actions it does not meen they do nothing. Trust me.

I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
zondra

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 03:32:54 pm »

Ill shut up before i say something dumb and neirth slaps a ban on me  Cry
moq
Lifetime Member

IRC pet priest

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 03:33:18 pm »

Nyphistra's act of gayness >>> ERADICATES <<< your ass!

You learn from your mistakes, and your ass becomes more lubricated.

You have become better at Imm trolling!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I lol'd

We will descend
On anyone unable to defend
Themselves
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 03:40:22 pm »

2. According to rules you can't switch your char to avenge death of your other char. That is a no, no.  I am not sure you understand points 3 and 5 in rules.

Definetly you can not. But if you killed PapaMinoFighter and then in 10-20 minutes a ShadowAssassin logged in, kidnapped you and killed - how do you know this is a char switch? You can not. You can only suspect.
But Immortals know. And if you pray with your suspicious version and they know that there was no multicharring they can not give you IP's of prove. They can not even tell you that you wrong, because it is restricted information.

How immortals act in this cases is their own business. Really. And if you do not see their actions it does not meen they do nothing. Trust me.

Everything that happened last night happened too quickly.

Look, if they continued to fight with their first set of chars, I would even post a log about it. No matter if loose or win. Do you understand that? Problem is they switched to another set of chars and without any reason or RP strike at my group.

You already saw that Sirrion responded when I confronted him about events last night. They are talking about it, and I can assure you that they are not talking on ways how to ban this bunch of gay people, but how to change the rules so their gay friends can continue to spread gayness through world of Krynn.

Problem is that there is no transparency to what IMMS are doing and that is necessity for a living/breading system that tends to prosper.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 03:42:48 pm by khiren » Logged

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 03:41:18 pm »

Ill shut up before i say something dumb and neirth slaps a ban on me  Cry

You are free to PM I am pretty sure she doesn't spy on my personal messages.

Just say no!.
zondra

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 03:52:35 pm »

Ill just say its like me saying o that's so Serbian,  just as a general insult, no reason just being born where you were is an'insult,  gay people have the same amount of choice about who they love as you do where you were born, you are making the term an'insult which by definition is being a bigot
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 03:56:30 pm »

Look, if they continued to fight with their first set of chars, I would even post a log about it. No matter if loose or win. Do you understand that? Problem is they switched to another set of chars and without any reason or RP strike at my group.

Man, I can understand your anger. Really. But. As I said before you can only suspect. You can be sure, really sure, but all you can is suspect.
And if you trying to turn your suspect into the truth and then act like it is really truth - you wrong.

I will try to give you example from real life.
Someone stole your byke and you informed police about it. You know that your neighbour was jealous about that byke and wanted the byke like yours. Few days later you see your neighbour on the same byke as yours. You quiet sure that it was he who stole your byke. You are trying to press police officer who works on this case. But he do nothing. And you quiet sure now that he is a friend with your neighbour or your neighbour just payed him.

Maybe... maybe... you right. But maybe your neighbour just baught a byke like yours. And someone else stole it.

If you will keep your thaughts in your head - you fine. Without a byke, but fine. But if you decide to "fix the system" and will go too far with that - system will punish you.

So.. You suspect. Immortals investigate and punish. And they must not report to you.

If your neighbour realy stole your byke, but he is a perfect witness and snitch against famous drug dealer - they will not tell you about that.

That is how life goes. You have no proof, only suspicions. Do not turn them to the Whole Universe Truth.

Anza
High Member

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 03:59:10 pm »

dreadful Nyphistra wrath all asses xD
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 04:01:37 pm »

And one more thing, khiren.

We have few Immortals in MUD. Let's talk about Sirrion.
With your whines, sorry for that word, you wasted his time in game. This was a time that he decided to give to the game.
He have life, interests, job and many other interesting things in his life. But he had maybe a hour to do some work for this game.

You stole 15 minutes, maybe, of his time. Also you broke down his creative mood.

Can you tell us now. What interesting game changes, area changes, bug fixes we lost because of you? Did you ever thought about that from such a point?

khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 04:08:12 pm »

Ill just say its like me saying o that's so Serbian,  just as a general insult, no reason just being born where you were is an'insult,  gay people have the same amount of choice about who they love as you do where you were born, you are making the term an'insult which by definition is being a bigot

Ah, I see your problem. I wasn't referring to that kind of gayness if I may call it physical gayness/attractiveness, but psychological disorder some people.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2014, 04:21:54 pm »

Man, I can understand your anger. Really. But. As I said before you can only suspect. You can be sure, really sure, but all you can is suspect.
And if you trying to turn your suspect into the truth and then act like it is really truth - you wrong.

I will try to give you example from real life.
Someone stole your byke and you informed police about it. You know that your neighbour was jealous about that byke and wanted the byke like yours. Few days later you see your neighbour on the same byke as yours. You quiet sure that it was he who stole your byke. You are trying to press police officer who works on this case. But he do nothing. And you quiet sure now that he is a friend with your neighbour or your neighbour just payed him.

Maybe... maybe... you right. But maybe your neighbour just baught a byke like yours. And someone else stole it.

If you will keep your thaughts in your head - you fine. Without a byke, but fine. But if you decide to "fix the system" and will go too far with that - system will punish you.

So.. You suspect. Immortals investigate and punish. And they must not report to you.

If your neighbour realy stole your byke, but he is a perfect witness and snitch against famous drug dealer - they will not tell you about that.

That is how life goes. You have no proof, only suspicions. Do not turn them to the Whole Universe Truth.

Yes I am pissed, but for other reasons.

Please, cut down your posts, I don't have time to read through your life wisdom as it doesn't compare to what happens virtually.

"So.. You suspect. Immortals investigate and punish. And they must not report to you."

That is just plain wrong. If they find them guilt you should be compensated and not left in dark. There is no transparency, no nothing, no process which informs involved parties of conclusion.
Only thing you have is the word of the IMM and you saw how Sirrion sounded, he disliked me from the start since I've caught his friends in breaking the rules.

I am way too old to be tolerating this type of nonsense.

Just say no!.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length