Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:04:42 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  a you mad?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: a you mad?  (Read 30882 times)
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2014, 07:26:29 am »

beorn stop dreaming ... you are easy to kill Cheesy even with all that healing ...
am I dreaming? I know that knights are not so hard to kill, but still and not that easy, but not you, nor your brother did not managed to kill Beorn. Moreover, you lost both times we fought 1to1.
with your brother we did not finished duel even, but he was faar too from killing beorn.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 07:29:28 am by andrey » Logged
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2014, 09:06:03 am »

with your brother we did not finished duel even, but he was faar too from killing beorn.
Really? Wink As far as I know Grubis got you together with Bennur: you fled convulsing and recalled, Bennur died. Later on duel you fled in deep bleeding wounds, recalled and left realm  Tongue
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2014, 09:12:44 am »

Really? Wink As far as I know Grubis got you together with Bennur: you fled convulsing and recalled, Bennur died. Later on duel you fled in deep bleeding wounds, recalled and left realm  Tongue
Don't remember really when grubis got beorn together with Bennur. (If we were two vs you, that would be your end for sure.) maybe Zondra can remind us that case?

And on  duel (the only our fight as I remember) you was in same gushing condition, and I recalled bc of urgent work appeared. so no one knows how could end that duel, dude.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 09:19:16 am by andrey » Logged
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2014, 09:20:54 am »

Grubis is Urimarr? Thats why Qoi didnt attack Siggi near my camp, and give him spare eq I think (I would do that on his place - joke).
And about my whinning - to noreraid - I reraided Solamnia 1 vs 2 and died there few times, but there was a code of honour with solamnia - not to loot cause of RP. Here you would loot me without a word - and I will loose many hours to rewear myself.
If you think I am bad DHL - lets imms get new one. I yelled everywhere to someone to join Takhs, but noone around.
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2014, 09:29:42 am »

Really? Wink As far as I know Grubis got you together with Bennur: you fled convulsing and recalled, Bennur died. Later on duel you fled in deep bleeding wounds, recalled and left realm  Tongue
Don't remember really when grubis got beorn together with Bennur. (If we were two vs you, that would be your end for sure.) maybe Zondra can remind us that case?

And on  duel (the only our fight as I remember) you was in same gushing condition, and I recalled bc of urgent work appeared. so no one knows how could end that duel, dude.

ah I have just remembered! It was when I was assisted bennur to grow in slamory and you attacked us unprepared in back while we fought some slug... Very good example!  Grin yea I recalled that time for sure as would do anyone who has brains.
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2014, 09:48:31 am »

ah I have just remembered! It was when I was assisted bennur to grow in slamory and you attacked us unprepared in back while we fought some slug...
1. Not me
2. Unprepared - your problem. You could also prepare and catch Heretics when they were growing.
3. At that moment you finished slug
I won't continue to argue with you, it's pointless. I wonder who plays Boddle and Elbik? Respect to you, guys.
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2014, 09:54:12 am »

Here you would loot me without a word
Nobody would loot you. Ask Boddle, Elbik, Talnarak, Korxif or Brayden. Your words show only weakness of loosing eq.
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2014, 10:09:15 am »

ah I have just remembered! It was when I was assisted bennur to grow in slamory and you attacked us unprepared in back while we fought some slug...
1. Not me
2. Unprepared - your problem. You could also prepare and catch Heretics when they were growing.
3. At that moment you finished slug
I won't continue to argue with you, it's pointless. I wonder who plays Boddle and Elbik? Respect to you, guys.

Aye really pointless, sad you denied. I would kick your ass with great pleasure Smiley or got kicked... do heretics and come back or go to takhisus.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2014, 11:02:16 am »

Siggi got denied, or what?
Nobody would loot you. Ask Boddle, Elbik, Talnarak, Korxif or Brayden. Your words show only weakness of loosing eq.
Who are these guyz? Your site team?
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2014, 11:16:50 am »

Who are these guyz? Your site team?
Are you paranoid? Please, take a rest.
zondra

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2014, 11:31:45 am »

Yea i just turned 31 he attacked you, i didnt flee bc'i wanted you to have time to word, my preps were down and low rank got owned in three rds, we all get our asses kicked some times
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2014, 04:20:18 pm »

Bwahahahahaha!!! Grin Grin Grin brilliant topic! Lol ok Grin

For the darkness! Angry
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2014, 05:03:17 pm »

oh well... who else will bring real action to krynn?  Grin Grin Grin
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2014, 09:13:51 pm »

still i killed Qoikva in turtle - give me high five Smiley

it s easy for heretic to kill anyone on reraid - you killed me once on reraid, but i reraided and killed you back.  yes - i am not ravageous warrior who go forth in battle every time - i use strategy and tactic of balanced cold minded forest mage, and dont quit if you two raid me - i go and hit your barbarian... tactic! if i cant help bear whom you kill in couple of rounds - i use my brains, to do at least something - but not quit! it s shame really

and - i did not call all that people to help me. once more. i joined to all party - but what s wrong? as Hiddi said - make an orderly queue all who want heretics to die - so we all do Smiley

zondra

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2014, 09:44:20 pm »

*High five*  Cool
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2014, 11:53:59 pm »

i was 31 rank ..... wimpy pussy  Grin and yeah ... briarn torns is hurt then you are low rank
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2014, 04:58:33 am »

i use strategy and tactic... tactic! ... i use my brains

wat?! Shocked Shocked do i really see it's written by dehucka?! wake me up please! Grin what da hell is going on?? Grin Grin words like "tactic, strategy and brains" are completely incompatible to this man Grin please, don't use em anymore or i'll just die next time Grin Grin

For the darkness! Angry
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2014, 01:18:56 pm »

dont call me pussy -  or i would be forced to kill you next time in form of pussy cat Smiley
and you will cry - oh pussy s claws is hurt, it s overpower against small heretic...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 01:41:56 pm by dehucka » Logged
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2015, 05:15:10 am »

Suxel tells you, 'Leave while he reraids.'

You tell Suxel, 'O really?'

Suxel tells you, 'You are violating the law.'

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be nice snooping being unseen? .... how you appeared fast after dmidar .... really nice... soooo nice....

abd im waiting my induct.... scum Cheesy
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2015, 05:20:57 am »

Lexus appeared and crushed... two times *lick*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length