Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2026, 12:51:58 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Reddit community:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SolaceMUD/
--------------------------------
Hello solacers, update your bookmarks/clients:

play.solace.rs:4000
play.solace.ru:4000

https://solace.rs
https://solace.ru
(just stats there for now, some more fun coming soon-ish)
--------------------------------
Everyone join Solace's Discord server:
https://discord.gg/PtStAtUN


+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Interaction with a new Warder
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Interaction with a new Warder  (Read 11331 times)
Anarrima
New Member
*

Karma: +0/-0
Offline Offline

Posts: 7


« on: November 07, 2005, 08:07:58 pm »


// Prehistory: The server state was quite bad, and unfortunately
// I got disconnected while fighting Grunkak.
// Reconnected already on the pit. When I arrived to the corpse,
// found out that some items are missing. Located them on Arion,
// the fresh-inducted Warder.

A well-used path through the town

[Exits: east west]
(Invis) (Translucent) Arion the male wild elf is here.
A tall elf dressed in brown silk strolls past with a glance in your direction.

<959/963 hp 655/660 mp 202/204 mv 550130 xp Exits:EW 663.1358>
look arThere is a tall person before you.
His appearance differs greatly from that of other wild-elves.
He is dressed in gold clothes, but not in pure gold,
in gold with sickly white, that is felt subconsciously.
When thee look him in the eye, you recoil from him,
because his glance is not a glance of the elven being.
You feel that your soul is ready to free itself from your weakly
body only because of a second look of this 'not elven'.
He is wild elf and that is why he likes forests
and prefer to live there. But many creatures in this world
doesn't like trees, bushes and forest's creatures
and he has to protect his home. He recites a sweet mystical tune
and when his enemies attack him they can't hit him because
always this person is not there where they aim.
Arion is in perfect condition.

Arion is using:
<worn on finger>    (Glowing) a ring of linked silver dragonscales
<worn on finger>    (Glowing) a ring of linked silver dragonscales
<worn around neck>  (Humming) a Rogue Stone amulet   <-- My amulet! The only in the Realms at the moment.
<worn around neck>  a gleaming silver necklace
<worn on torso>     a buffalo hide shirt
<worn on head>      a helm tassled with grey feather
<worn on legs>      a pair of velvet pants
<worn on feet>      a pair of forest-green boots
<worn on hands>     a pair of velvet gloves
<worn on arms>      arm guards lined in velvet
<worn on body>      a brown bearskin cloak
<worn on waist>     (Glowing) (Humming) a plated belt of platinum
<worn around wrist> a runed silver armlet
<worn around wrist> (Humming) a moonstone bracelet
<wielded>           a whip of cutting
<held>              an invitation to the Royal courts

You frown unhappily.

You say, 'You took the stuff from my corpse?'

// No answer for a long time. I suppressed the initial temptation
// to smash the looter, decided to try a diplomatic approach.
// Spent some time, travelling around...

You tell Arion 'I need my stuff back. You' d better return what you took.'

Arion tells you 'seek near grunkak'

// Checked again. Found one anti-neutral and one elf-only item on
// the ground all around Rosevale. Amulet is still gone.

You tell someone 'I had a rogue stone amulet. Where is it now?'

Someone tells you 'I have it'

You tell Arion 'return it back please'

Arion tells you 'have you got golden leaf?'

You tell Arion 'nope'

// Some more time passed.

You tell someone 'so you decline. okay then'

Someone tells you 'may I use it for a time?'    <-- Nice idea. And I shall humbly wait until you feel to return it

back.

You tell someone 'for what time?'

Someone tells you 'for some time, not forever'

You tell someone 'you could have asked me before you looted my corpse. Now I say no.'

// No answer.

// For some time he's been hiding in chameleon, so I could not even meet him in person.
// Then he came for the item I've been looking for a while myself, and made himself visible.

// ...

Players near you:
(PK) Anarrima   Lost in the rocky Kalaman mountains
(PK) A fox      A small hermit's cave

// ...

You draw upon the powers granted by your god.
You step through a gate and vanish.
A small hermit's cave

[Exits: north]
A fox is here, fighting a gnome hermit.
A heavy looking dwarf is resting here on some rocks.
A gnome hermit is here, fighting a fox.
A fox's bite DISEMBOWELS a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite DISMEMBERS a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite MUTILATES a gnome hermit!
A gnome hermit's punch misses a fox.

<993/993 hp 460/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>

A fox sinks his teeth into a gnome hermit.
A fox's bite DISMEMBERS a gnome hermit!

<993/993 hp 460/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
ca 'fae fire' fox
A fox's bite DISEMBOWELS a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite MUTILATES a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite MUTILATES a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite DISEMBOWELS a gnome hermit!
A gnome hermit's punch decimates a fox.

<993/993 hp 460/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
You utter a prayer to your deity.
You hear the painful yelp of a fox.
A fox is surrounded by a pink outline.
A fox has some small wounds.

<993/993 hp 455/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
swing fox
A fox's bite MUTILATES a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite DISEMBOWELS a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite DISEMBOWELS a gnome hermit!
A fox dodges your shocking bite.
A gnome hermit's punch decimates a fox.
A gnome hermit's punch mauls a fox.
A fox is covered in bleeding wounds.

<993/993 hp 455/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
Your crushing blow misses a fox.
A fox is covered in bleeding wounds.

<993/993 hp 455/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>

A fox sniffs at the ground and looks about confused.
A fox is covered in bleeding wounds.

<993/993 hp 455/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
swing fox
A fox's bite DISMEMBERS a gnome hermit!
A fox's bite DISEMBOWELS a gnome hermit!
A fox dodges your shocking bite.
Your shocking bite decimates a fox.
A gnome hermit's punch decimates a fox.
A fox is covered in bleeding wounds.

<993/993 hp 455/660 mp 178/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>

A fox'Ø e7fda75daf692d4c7de9b11acf410305
ý½$b5ab2645976883896d9ef08657b8Ësœfcb9504a51a3136482a943eaf57f@jÈf2ac0b878679e58cc1814f27760ñœTe31de08c797d468782919e6053ce9 ?d|a2d5f12115695beb8c9fe0ff0a7ò²Ü40919bbe2adc21232826aae44389(èe18509620f208b22124c45d60a6 y>¬5caa79cc7bc3aad17dba97340663¡|611f8617bbd012c6b2d1981e0e4b¦Œ�9d903b4c96f0bfafb2bb0ee24f84ú b61c138007eaf696de98cefff7cf߃¸a55527f750a35c168dbdae206adâƒLc133e44cb6ae43b708793a7f88fdçŒf1081cdf1688f597eedd396062a06ì‡ 35b9f9139ffd17845b729a6f92e#þÀ2656b2921452892ce3df695be54ewØô344e41ec1541b2adc44e51db15c3W<d43110b6381df2f9c86400b48cc   Noð5af5b76d8abad9a5aea2a739bf99ü,602917a8a9c486e19c3fa12fc911EuÌ84c835bee6d3a9f00eb13f8a7bfbC49e24296070191819ed07b56adb1
¢tÈ909d69cb4d442bd59ad16022aabf¼ÒŒ80001f99238f0c7177b2aa3686653a9†ˆt1869ff826ef838a813ca60c9d3bfÿäd48a2f8236b9a4b12ca250e1198ôñd314691f7639d3eb83bb54a2d50c2IFØÙ e800af55641f0b05c8e8960780912354üI€c55af52311743d6877eb91ae0ecd   Û(dcfe6b3929170558701b1d11ea04D10f19976647a4ae475de543c3fe1fëCˆ41ebc44fc29889a99ddbf680571f¢�<279df391857e6c4b095e83b74de'S�7852741a5e2ec3234aa2666589dc §%ô9f15741bb1572b7b7d861a8540b»,¨a301260ba00be1026b2c41cc9718…€b4ed9d7a25bd4a7774d5ce809caežäcb5510fb82cb9883fb491e7e249bÄ,ü21898da3a824bb1398b3981a2fabd,û@9e88ecac23c626a7fc5a9bfec2cžµ a765dc2f63a9b065017c8afc1fcŸ7cf96f1ca7f3e4e9a8a1d95c3eb3â¿db3c6d4e345726f39d5e8186b37abª€c388ecd2d8b841ceb16448dcc3f�FÈe528932b2e4959e99f891982beb8Ž X31147ab9093b3984235fd754f828eÓ‹\2e37972204db3297913294bc1ceeI¢|43b0b4a654afb395cc3c8b6d92c9Þ­à5be4fad07f07d6127cbe2514fb03
opfa46901c217f6908af37e5eb035f†t„c4d727a8792335527549accba4c|!È43c956c34a8492cca094f39175844
”¨H61d18ccf12bfd3a2769c6d5377beEÌ9caa6c6678a4286303d715fc788c   Ë?Hb9d093f9628fe566a9be9c51485c;�XØ e804e60e926df4db72274efe33459ce7ì´Ld0af95e22dd48abe41f817ea43fñõ(5071b2f7f06927a686d37a0a7f800¯ã2c10b5281d5e6eae70b0b51e04db…â\318ecf1e111ea6252be3afb43c933Ë455377d42547908f7a99e6dc1f258KNad500a7a4199c559a0cd40e6ac43+»lc7b549660e80f645e39c2f1336ec‰ï4d6bcadb6c9ab94a13cd1fc95c848¶”\74e25fe34710e978ef43b34942c�¨`d932fd6c13e7f6cb4e52a16086b
$�Üfb71494509d3bc588fc9e302fce Ø e55b2c37aa6e9c25e9e198b37740[5|6627ad55432887e760f5879025b9fÿ�86d3d754940d507cee4b3cf3effdcÐÄeeac123181b7ebdb7ac8b3ec9990NÊŒf7f91eef2e72cacbaed94707c040   mw�91e936fdcb77bd9a26eb2f2b708¬4œ70df42f8ac54cd9c491c34f88b7a9   @/h12f9aadc401ff5ad5ec074bd8c18^ch76faa8dfc2bb9cf932895fe85af1÷$897fbf45cf8b5a6ba0f35b0e9549   Ó8¬b93aa8829fa0ce00fa807152a3f0Ê!d44fff031ffb4a0f48609ddcc313tØÄb2407a2216912e0bd342ae425cfæ À803da4ddcd52d189a2469efc0fdf8"Ïèe6a3ab9bcc85193798e7f53f33a­ÁÄ40bdbeea67ef1e6a89f072f3117f   0ý e8085de1b09830f96291873850aa211eG]<9e0773f7533464446931774a04cd
�ï0a08ac463ef8bcb8fb2e819c1c59f-žød239a8d27db4a6e511fb062d16aî­Pbae4eb7cbfb1878c9992e45c0677à³dfcadd5abff3ca2aeb0e359aa014b“ <946c217c430f6819e6dd43baf3701Ãà7d9987f20264fbaf108fd373ed7bÛ®t94c27afbd32c60915e4d0fd2eec7‰¢äbc85135028ff3720b189021d0406«Iüc4e81dd557c0148add73a68a8997ÀÌ4f1101097ddc01a92dca0dc657f5bÉÔ8f0e60f1f15314f92b22750f239 H: a3ec7129552e76b5ffd51fc380131
Ï49032a59cd5e28d37c98a4f13cfb„˜7719e83cc0cf008952e36f8b88a0®Œ83c617b3b1eb81ac0b5150c6ce5dùû¨4e5e0822003146d14913e4ee4aajŸà9d77239a191d6d73bd5ebfa866b3WTc145f97bc538e4f6c6f30c6d046a Ìda319ecefe3c98848497e958bdccüle1a8c56ae4d9af100382ac07da86A` 27cd5836c108600d533bc56acfe-Üf72e7cab4a66c281b4e40d6c3e93H�ˆb19a5710ab4eef3503784d46559b4�¹P243befbe0be71be6f3e882d1fc12ݨ4c3d132efdde9f6a536ef5ad0d9bž7¨5e563ee64575023eeee6a195d56eÁ!X6fe88daac67116357169f87c4b99‘פnbsp;     Lost in the rocky Kalaman mountains

<993/993 hp 503/660 mp 203/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
swing ArionArion yells 'Help! Anarrima is smashing me!'
You smash Arion's head, sending him crashing to the ground.
Your crushing blow DISMEMBERS Arion!
Arion is writhing in agony.

<993/993 hp 503/660 mp 203/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>

You parry Arion's sting.
Arion's sting wounds you.
Your shocking bite decimates Arion.
Your shocking bite decimates Arion.
Arion is convulsing on the ground.

<984/993 hp 503/660 mp 203/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
swing ArionYour crushing blow DISEMBOWELS Arion!
Arion is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Arion is nearly dead.

<984/993 hp 503/660 mp 203/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>

Your shocking bite decimates Arion.
Arion is DEAD!!
Arion's decapitated head falls onto the ground with a wet splat.

<989/993 hp 503/660 mp 203/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
g rog corYou get a Rogue Stone amulet from the corpse of Arion.

<989/993 hp 503/660 mp 203/204 mv 545268 xp Exits:N 664.1530>
look in corThe corpse of Arion holds:
     (Humming) a sharp bone-hilted knife
     a thick walking stick
     a gleaming silver necklace
     (Glowing) an ebony necklace set with a sapphire
     a skirt of linked iron chains
     a pair of forest-green boots
( 2) (Glowing) a ring of linked silver dragonscales
     a helm tassled with grey feather
     a ranger's knapsack
     (Glowing) (Humming) a red turban
     a brown bearskin cloak
     (Glowing) (Humming) a plated belt of platinum
     a brown leather gourd
     a buffalo hide shirt
     a velvet sash
     a velvet coat
     a velvet lined platemail
     a whip of cutting
     a pair of velvet lined boots
     arm guards lined in velvet
     a pair of velvet pants
     a pair of velvet gloves
     a helm lined in velvet
( 2) (Glowing) a brass badge
     (Humming) a moonstone bracelet
     a mug
     a runed silver armlet
     an invitation to the Royal courts
     48417 silver coins and 627 gold coins

You get a runed silver armlet from the corpse of Arion.

// ...

Arion tells you 'well'

Arion tells you 'I said for a time, you chosed battle'

You tell Arion 'I rejected your kind offer.'

Arion tells you 'and what is your worship?'

// ...

Your crushing blow MASSACRES a gnome hermit!
A gnome hermit is DEAD!!
You receive 4982 experience points.
You hear a gnome hermit's death cry.
The gods give you 96 silver coins for your sacrifice.

Arion looks at you.

// ...

Arion tells you 'ahh, healer'

You tell Arion 'yes'

Arion tells you 'well-well'

You tell Arion 'I hope you' ll be happy to know you're the first one I had to kill'

Arion tells you 'I don' t care, you will be punished by me many times and by you Lady, you attacked and killed elf'

// Now imagine an elf, who sees the fresh-killed corpse
// of a dead elven Healer and thinks: "Wow I'm lucky! Shiny amulets!".
// Very in-character indeed. The payment for such deeds is usually
// an eternal exilement as a dark elf. Or death.

Arion tells you 'and loot'

Arion tells you 'I could loot you all, but I am kinder that you, bloody thief'

// The guy really thinks I must be grateful that he stole not everything,
// but only the most valuable things.

You tell Arion 'do not tell me about looting. You got things from my corpse when I died due to world instability'

Arion tells you 'crap, you broke your service to your Lady'

You tell Arion 'and the things you dropped all over Rosevale - you just could not use them, that' s all'

Arion tells you 'crap, you are just thief and stuff-seeker'

You tell Arion 'ask elder warder to teach you proper behavior, it might help you in future'

Arion tells you 'thief, you are not worth to be apriest of Mishakal'

You tell Arion 'She will decide it by herself, if you do not mind.'

Arion tells you 'be sure, I will be her wrath'

// Next day, I'm sitting in my guild in Palanthas...

Players near you:
(PK) Anarrima   The holy sanctuary of clerics
Rennie          In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
Irlintas        In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
(PK) Arion      In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
(PK) Irh        In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild

// The official Warders delegation must have come to say sorry. Let us listen...

<963/963 hp 690/695 mp 187/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>
scan wYou peer intently west.
 **** 1 west ****
(Charmed) A majestic looking griffon regards you with deep, thoughtful eyes.
Irlintas the male kender is here.
(Sheltered) Irh the male dwarf is here.
(Charmed) A majestic looking griffon regards you with deep, thoughtful eyes.
Rennie the male gnome is here.
(Translucent) Arion the male wild elf is here.
A guard stands here protecting the cleric guild from intruders.

<963/963 hp 690/695 mp 187/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>

Your body stops regenerating.

<963/963 hp 695/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>
whois ir Irlintas the male kender
 (PK) Irh the male dwarf, Warden of the Tree

<963/963 hp 695/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>
ca imYou concentrate a moment and pray to your deity.
You feel your body warm with an inner health.

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>
wherePlayers near you:
(PK) Anarrima   The holy sanctuary of clerics
Rennie          In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
Irlintas        In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
(PK) Arion      In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
(PK) Irh        In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>
scan wYou peer intently west.
 **** 1 west ****
(Charmed) A majestic looking griffon regards you with deep, thoughtful eyes.
Irlintas the male kender is here.
(Sheltered) Irh the male dwarf is here.
(Charmed) A majestic looking griffon regards you with deep, thoughtful eyes.
Rennie the male gnome is here.
(Translucent) Arion the male wild elf is here.
A guard stands here protecting the cleric guild from intruders.

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>

Irh has arrived.
A griffon has arrived.

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>

Irh leaves west.               <-- OK, I'm here. You may start your speech.
A griffon leaves west.

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>

Garent the butcher yells 'Freshly cut meats, get ya meats here!'

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>
wherePlayers near you:
(PK) Anarrima   The holy sanctuary of clerics
Rennie          In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
Irlintas        In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
(PK) Arion      In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild
(PK) Irh        In a torch filled archway before the clerics guild

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>

The cleric guard yells 'Help! Irh is attacking the guild!'    <-- Yeah!! Alltogether! CHAAAAAARGE!

<963/963 hp 645/695 mp 204/204 mv 520749 xp Exits:W 607.832>

The cleric guard yells 'Help! A griffon is attacking the guild!'

// Nice army gathered for a mere Healer. Seems they cannot wait to 'use for some time' something.
// But there was something they missed in preparations.. they just forgot to memorize
// the magical word 'please'.
Logged
Critic
Hero Member
*****

Karma: +8/-7
Offline Offline

Posts: 775



« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 01:40:20 am »

ãû, òî÷íî áëàäè õèëåð, çàõèëÿë äî ñìåðòè )) ñâèíãîé âìåñòî áàçàðîâ, â äóõå ìèøàêëåðèêîâ )
Logged

Vsem piz*i, a krilya mne!
Sir Solan
Premium Member
***

Karma: +11/-2
Offline Offline

Posts: 145


Champion of Light


« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 02:22:40 am »

Well, I was there too (in hide).  Not all Warders were there for your blood.  Rennie called them off and told them to leave, in fact Smiley
But even so, very dissapointing behaviour from Arion.  If you ever need help against behaviour like that, there's an elf in the shadows nearby waiting to do so Wink
Logged

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful.
The wizard who memorizes a thousand books is insane.
Valeria
Guest
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 11:14:52 am »

Here is my tough question on this.  And before we get all defensive, my assumption is that Arion is attempting to play a deviant role in Warder (Kcejjedi attack on Griyam when trying to take over Entropy is another similar example).

Lets pretend that Arion was attempting to roleplay some sort of negative influence in the Warder clan.  I think it could be detrimental to some potentially interesting roleplay to expose and discuss these things here.  While it is certainly interesting to read about, I wonder if this is a bad idea in that if Arion is actually trying to be deviant in his role in Warder, well, it is pretty well exposed now.  And with others commenting on the behavior (Forum comments regarding in-play activity - no offense Solan!), I guess I wonder if that can limit some alternative types of role play in realms.

Should these types of "illegal" behaviors be shown here and discussed?  Or is it something that should be played out in realms?  Or, just displayed here, but without commentary?

I have no idea what Arion is trying to do, and for all I know, Arion could very well be a horrible player (no offense again, please).  But, I wonder if this is the place to expose these things as bad roleplay for discussion?  Or as information only?  I was completely snowed by this act of Arion, and now, looking at it, I find it rather amusing (especially considering subsequent realm activiites around it).  I just fear that this could become a potentially limiting OOC type of information.

I have logs of interesting things I have seen, Solamnic knights helping draconians, Knights initiating fights in the city, different clans working together to combat certain mobs... and so on.  But in the expectation of interesting role play (what if other knights caught wind of the one Solamnic helping the drac?  Would they rebel or kick him out?), I have not posted them here.

Any ideas on this?  Again, not wanting to sound like complaining on this, I am not, but want to know what others think about posting of certain things here that others could read and impact realms behaviors.

Logged
Sir Solan
Premium Member
***

Karma: +11/-2
Offline Offline

Posts: 145


Champion of Light


« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 06:35:57 pm »

No offense taken Smiley

Looking back, I see what you mean.  A few things to add, though...firstly, the section it's in:
Logs
Let people see your amazing fights and roleplay examples!

Maybe this is one of those situations? I'd say, we're free to look at examples of roleplay, as the section description indicates Smiley What wouldn't be right is to act on what you find out here, in-game.  For example, if I hadn't been there myself, I wouldn't be able to act with the knowledge of Arion and all them attacking the guild.  In this way, I'd say it's probably alright to post things here.  Any discussion is our OOC opinions, and shouldn't affect the game Smiley

Um...I had something else I wanted to add, but I can't remember it now, so I'll post it when I do Smiley
Logged

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful.
The wizard who memorizes a thousand books is insane.
Valeria
Guest
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 07:33:27 pm »

No offense taken Smiley

Looking back, I see what you mean.  A few things to add, though...firstly, the section it's in:
Logs
Let people see your amazing fights and roleplay examples!

Maybe this is one of those situations? I'd say, we're free to look at examples of roleplay, as the section description indicates Smiley What wouldn't be right is to act on what you find out here, in-game.  For example, if I hadn't been there myself, I wouldn't be able to act with the knowledge of Arion and all them attacking the guild.  In this way, I'd say it's probably alright to post things here.  Any discussion is our OOC opinions, and shouldn't affect the game Smiley


I guess in the case you describe, as you were there, I would agree that you could act on that information.  I always wondered on some of these things how they actually affect gameplay since we aren't supposed to "know" certain things.  I try to ignore, but of course, it is difficult to act one way knowing other information.

In my case, I always try to be aware that there are things that I should not know in realms, that I actually do know.  So that was the gist of my question, whether knowing (maybe knowing so soon since this just happened) is a good thing or not.

In this case, knowing now is almost a bad thing, since it could influence the play, maybe undermining Arion.  <-- giving Arion a lot of credit here... Wink 
Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  


Login with username, password and session length

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!