Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 09:13:44 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  some armor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: some armor  (Read 4902 times)
master
« on: November 13, 2006, 11:45:26 pm »

I have found some full sack and things at grizzly...  it is not something from
warder who  left HuhHuh 
I have attack of panic ! Nooooo!
Lizzy
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 06:00:38 am »

Oh master dear ... PANIC!!! MINE MINE MINE I tell you MINE ... oh my precious .. so, that's where I left it in my drunken state!!! MINE MINE MINE  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool

of course, I am lying  Tongue Kiss
daleth
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 12:14:14 pm »

Those are Folpen's items, I guess.
master
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 07:00:52 pm »

It was not so precious, only dozen of shimmering potions... but... whyyyyyyyyy?
Durewn
Premium Member

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 11:39:00 am »

True, it was mine gears. I've left warders. And dropped my armors near bear. There was 5 rather nice items :-) And I am Happy, that they have come in right hands ;-)

Unfortunately, I was doing lot's of trips to Tolyatty last month. And I am going to move here for 3 weeks more. Also, the amount of work have increased, and though I've entered MUD rearly, the thought "C'mon man, enter realm and have some fun", prevented me from concentration on primary tasks :-) Also, with this "once per week playing" - I am loosing feeling of doing things right: forgeting about some preporations, some tactical mistakes, loosing the importance of character life, etc...
That why I did this painfull double"D" thing...
though I enjoyed warders very much and when I'll be able to join you again in Solace, I'll try some warder "thing" again. ;-)

P.S. I want to thank grizzly bear for lot's of conversation, during my houmble life. :-) That was really funny, especcially some inductions ;-) (unfortunatelly I don't know who was behind ;-)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:52:06 am by Durewn » Logged
strange_dude
High Member

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 12:56:35 pm »

pity
Lady Lunitari
Immortal

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 07:31:26 pm »

Damn, Folpen, you managed to flee from my hands *cry* *growls*. You perhaps prayed before, to know if bear was alive and after quickly typed D, D...  Angry

And I am a bit dissapointed... Wanted to restore Warders, put some work to backside, spent time for inductions of 2 new warders (and forced Folpen to do it too).. And 2-3 days after - Bah! They left. Clanlist is almost empty again.

Why so? If you are not going to play, why you enter clans?
master
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 07:56:44 pm »

Ah, pitty, i was hoping to hit upon so good player, who was leading takhisis knights too ... to see how does it look like to fight on the same side.. but yes, rl can do that...

i will play only to keep eq Smiley and do quests... have a little time too Sad

By the way, what happend with rafmor and delwin? and rekbu?

ps mage gnome invoker in warders was nice idea, because it can have nice hp( > 2200 easy), protections and do lot of damage.
Durewn
Premium Member

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 03:15:01 pm »

Damn, Folpen, you managed to flee from my hands *cry* *growls*. You perhaps prayed before, to know if bear was alive and after quickly typed D, D...  Angry

And I am a bit dissapointed... Wanted to restore Warders, put some work to backside, spent time for inductions of 2 new warders (and forced Folpen to do it too).. And 2-3 days after - Bah! They left. Clanlist is almost empty again.

Why so? If you are not going to play, why you enter clans?

We had same goals here, and I've entered warders before this Rl disauster. I saw my role simple, stay only and be active to attract people not to gopa-ruling clan :-) But after I had to change some priorities on my Job, so I have to spend a lot of time on business trips nowadays.

About people joining and leaving... It is truly boring to start every login from reraid or understanding of "impossibility of reraid", also number of constantly playing people matters, but I like challenges. ;-) We needed a bit more of time, to attract people. Though, gnome mage is fun, but supportive priest or abj more attractive for revieving the cabal.

P.S. And again about Immortals, nowadays you feel constant attention of Gods and this is very interesting, when you recieve a reaction on your deeds ;-) Thank you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length