Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:20:38 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Free time poll...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Free time poll...  (Read 7985 times)
Decius
« on: December 02, 2006, 12:22:22 am »

Just curious what everyone is doing.  I see some people on the forum checking, but what are you doing now with all your free time!  Comments and explanations welcome!
master
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 12:32:53 am »

Sleeping, other muds, but i always die fast... maybe i will try that cf...
Werewolf
Premium Member

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 12:51:49 am »

Free time.. what is it?  Huh
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 02:02:06 am »

Found a girl; she's much more entertaining than mud.. Smiley
Lizzy
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 02:17:47 am »

Yes, I would have to agree ... WHAT free time?

My day starts at 5 -5.30am with letting the dog out for his ... toilet duties. Then I set about getting myself organised for the morning. (set about getting organised. Didn't say I achieved it). And also organising lunch for hubby. (he is wonderful. Manages to get his own breakfast)

Once I am organised, then starts the fun and games. Usually, Charlie is uncovered first in the mornings (he is a rainbow lorikeet parrot). Then he has fresh seed, water, fruit and veges, fresh dry food. And cage cleaned. Next come the 30+ finches with the same routine minus fruit and dry food mix. Then the hooded masked parrots and babies are attended to with all the same proceedures. Then it is downstairs to feed the quails, peach face parrots and masked parrots. When all is done there, and a quick watering of the plants, it is upstairs again to feed the baby.

The baby is about 1month old now I think, and she weighs 145 gms this morning. Yes, she has lost weight. But they do that when you cut back with their feeds. Her name is Chicken, and she is yellow. SOOOO cute. Those beady eyes just watch you when you feed her. Though she has grown quiet quickly, and is starting to demonstrate the desire to fly soon. THAT is fun and games when they start doing that, just ask the cat!!!!!

Chicken usually takes about 1/2 an hour to feed, as sometimes the food goes cold or is too hot. After her feed, she has her cage cleaned out, and is placed back inside after cuddles and kisses. (THIS one I get to keep.)

Then it is on to Buttercup. She is the last of the babies I have had to raise. Lenny was the first, and he was green. He has now gone to a new and loving home. Buttercup was my second to raise. The third baby was sold before I saw her grow. Then there was Daisy ... well!! Daisy was a female dog when she came to me. A VERY rebellious baby! She loved to bite, and bite earrings (IN THE EARS) attacked my glasses, would bite my neck (NOT the sort of bite I liked on my neck). But after 2 weeks with me, she was almost putty in my hands. And after 3 weeks, I could cuddle her, and manage a kiss before bedtime. Then she went back home to be sold.

So, back to Buttercup. She comes out of the cage and sits on my shoulder while I clean her cage, and do all those busy things for her too. And she is given a large dish of fruit mainly, with a few veges. She LOVES grapes. Even when they are hidden under everything else, yep. Buttercup finds them and they are the first thing to be eaten.

By this time, it can be hmmm 8am maybe 8.30am? Hubby has gone, birds are all attended too, so it is my time - breakfast, reading emails, forum (if I have a chance) and letting the whinging dog back inside because he wants to sit with me.

I seem to loose track after that, as daughter comes upstairs and chats to me, or wants me to go down to her. I potter in the garden (BOY, have I done some pottering.) Washing, folding, horrible things like ... HOUSE WORK!! (though, I have been confined to bed for past 3 days. Ruptured a disc again!! ) Today, not too bad.

And of course, how can I not mention .... CRICKET!!! Come on Aussie come one, come on. Come on Aussie come one come on!! WOO HOOO!!!! Cricket season!!!! Ashes Test!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

Other days, let me see .... I work a couple of hours 2 days a week at the moment, I take my inlaws shopping, doctors or whatever they need to do. hmmm yes. Free time ..... let me find it and I will tell you.

No, seriously Decius. I play no other MUD. (Solace has really spoilt us) but I do play Runescape, the kids game. I enjoy it - NO PK-ing!!!  LOL

So, what have you been up too?

To Quino - Found a girl; she's much more entertaining than mud.  Why? Does she sing and dance? Or juggle?

Sirrion

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 10:47:30 am »

Wow... you have interesting life Smiley
Mine is usually... sleeping until 1pm, reading some forums, checking accounts and um... nothing. And if i have some time free from doing nothing, I code something crazy for Solace.
Girl? What is it?

И поэтому я так бегу по дороге
С патефоном волшебным в тележке своей.
master
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 11:24:00 am »

Found a girl; she's much more entertaining than mud.. Smiley

Well, exploring areas should be more interesting at least...
master
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 11:28:30 am »

Girl? What is it?

Yep, there is a joke about it... How do you see difference between student of law and student of programming? You ask them what is their's opinion on 'virtual sex' and student of law will answer 'Sex, what?'  and student of programming 'Virtual, what?'
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 05:01:40 pm »

Well, exploring areas should be more interesting at least...

You are seducing me! Smiley
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 08:25:44 pm »

making love.
Critic

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 11:20:47 pm »

Gi, docha, lol!   Grin

Vsem piz*i, a krilya mne!
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 10:10:14 am »

play counterstrike with my freetime and code more mods and plugins for the server!!

http://teamwrath.servecounterstrike.com

Checking forums and hoping that solace will be back online soon.

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
myx0m0p
Premium Member

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 10:46:35 am »

bud, u changed u name again?

Hows going?
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 01:55:25 pm »

just chillin..everythings runnin smoothly for now

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length