Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:43:28 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Some things
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Some things  (Read 12729 times)
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 03:34:18 pm »

Lirion, this has nothing to do with proud, skilled and fearless foes. And please, don't mix IC with OOC.
Aside from a few posts giving tips on PK and stuff all you wrote in this forum are complains about things, be it how assassinate isn't working, Cobar is too far, Guardian needs rearrengement, clanrelic should be locatable... etc. I even heard you complaining that latch attack doesn't work properly (note that it is thanks to latch attack that you were able to defeat me)... Hey, no problem there, it is nice to have opinions and suggestions, but when you start insisting on the same things and bring back a old dead topic again when it was agreed by the majority and *imms* that the discussion was finished, then I get slightly irritated. If you add a room in guardians, perhaps it will not be over, perhaps it will. I am sure with time you would figure out how to best take advantage of this one room, that in my opinion does make all the difference.

You want example of how some reraids in some cases can be much easier? Look at you reraiding against herecy. You take as "examples" only bad things that happen to you and forget about what you did that was impressively easy or well done. Dude, you are a fine player, but I remember against Cobar you had a harder time reraiding then you have with Heretics. If you did not notice, barbarian's skills are not greater then any other outer guard, and (*tamtam*) no protections can be cast on him. Yet no heretic has ever complained about this and I think never will.
Yes, I think there are easier reraids. Always depends on the classes... ranger against heretics also can camouflage right outside avoiding any attacks from non-rangers. Bloodthirst is not always recommendable in this situation for a heretic, if the opponent knows what he is doing. It is possible to think of various situations in which reraid becomes easier. Yet you always seem to look at your problems and see them as a too big disadvantage... imbalanced...

And I have nothing against guardians. I am against this idea of another room, and I am especially against you going back to old topics with no new information. If you must know, I am favorable towards making guards powers a little more PK oriented, although I still think they should be mainly for fighting criminals.
Guardian is a clan different from all others, you seem to not have understood that yet.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 01:15:43 am by Argonar » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 04:46:56 pm »

Argonar. Good answer. Its clear English I can understand well Smiley , meh?  Tongue
The topic close to end.
When I start it here was 3 question.

1. About fly of Heretics after death. No aswer for my question. (Special "thanks" to Unreal about his strange memory)
2. About mobs. As I detect - now all clear in clanhall. Thanks to Tanis for changing. So its already great.
3. In other discussions its transfered in question About add only 1 unprotected room before sentinel. Its the minimum thing. I cant just call it "change of clanhall".
Can it be acceptable? 
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 10:42:01 pm »

Adding one room or removing one room is, no matter what you say, changing clanhall.

There is no need to change clan hall of Guardians.

Wink
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:43:43 pm by Argonar » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Tanis Half-Elven
Immortal

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2008, 01:05:22 am »

1. About fly of Heretics after death. No aswer for my question. (Special "thanks" to Unreal about his strange memory)

Yes, fly affects dead person as a "spell". Anyways this is more of a minor technicality than anything else. To be honest, it doesnt really bother me much.

2. About mobs. As I detect - now all clear in clanhall. Thanks to Tanis for changing. So its already great.

Well, it's not actually fixed yet, just lucky I guess.
Regardless of what's said on forum, when new area changes go into solace, you will see a change note inside the game.
In any case, it will be fixed at next area update.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length