Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 10:31:49 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Russian Friends
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Russian Friends  (Read 367 times)
Niano
Lifetime Member

When your fire goes out, so too shall mine...

« on: August 30, 2024, 07:58:31 am »

I dunno why I was thinking of this, and I don't really mean to introduce touchy subjects, but man, have we lost any of our Russian friends to this nonsense invasion? I just keep thinking man, I wonder if anyone I used to have conversations with or respect as a player got conscripted by Putin, or lost their life on the frontline cause he made them fodder. I know cause of government moderation and internet watchdogs you probably won't be able to answer me truthfully, but I hope you guys are well, and that his folly hasn't cost you your lives.

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
orange
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 09:51:17 am »

We have here only one wave of mobilization at autumn 2022, and IT workers and bank workers were excluded from it (also age was a factor). They're most likely fine, just having family and life.

there is no spoon!
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 09:54:28 pm »

Blink twice if you're being watched...

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
orange
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2024, 12:58:18 am »

Dude, you probably watching too much CNN or other kind of similar media Smiley

there is no spoon!
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2024, 01:00:15 am »

Lol yeah cause putin isn't a f*cking psycho, that part is made up

orange
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2024, 01:09:01 am »

You start getting a point!

there is no spoon!
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2024, 01:14:35 am »

Look man, I know you gotta put up a good show so the fsb doesn't poison your underwear.

orange
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2024, 01:16:44 am »

Mate, whatever Smiley

there is no spoon!
Niano
Lifetime Member

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2024, 03:28:22 am »

No, no I get it dude. I wouldn't want anthrax panties either.

arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2024, 09:40:27 pm »

I dunno why I was thinking of this, and I don't really mean to introduce touchy subjects, but man, have we lost any of our Russian friends to this nonsense invasion? I just keep thinking man, I wonder if anyone I used to have conversations with or respect as a player got conscripted by Putin, or lost their life on the frontline cause he made them fodder. I know cause of government moderation and internet watchdogs you probably won't be able to answer me truthfully, but I hope you guys are well, and that his folly hasn't cost you your lives.
It is unlikely.

On the war mostly die people young, uneducated and poor. People who have learned in universities 20 years ago are unlikely to be in these rows.

And also there were no strong mobilization indeed. I'm sure it will be soon, but so far there were no one.

Blind makes me panic - it brings back bad memories from early days of playing Solace...
arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2024, 09:47:18 pm »

*** some trash talk redacted ***
You are so cute, Niano. I think I was missing this russian vibe. Westerners are usually much more polite and kind.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2024, 11:01:10 pm by orange » Logged

Blind makes me panic - it brings back bad memories from early days of playing Solace...
Sirri
High Member

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2024, 09:51:51 pm »

Guys please don't provoke him. He's banned from Solace. Forum admin will clean this sh*t up when he's here.
zondra

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2024, 11:15:12 pm »

*** some trash talk redacted ***
You are so cute, Niano. I think I was missing this russian vibe. Westerners are usually much more polite and kind.

Don't put me with all that . I'm pretty friendly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length