Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:16:52 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  for whose whiners who think herecy super strong, and Sargonnas clerics are weak
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: for whose whiners who think herecy super strong, and Sargonnas clerics are weak  (Read 8133 times)
Akhulas
High Member

« on: March 30, 2006, 08:13:08 am »

esterday i have some battles with herecy

first vs Graul:

Nimli - 31+
Niviilt and Graul about 30
i - 32

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=21

Second:
about 30 min after first log
i, Elestel and Durewn thas killing one mob, then herecy come to raid us (or just to test us..)
we was rather away, so they kill outer dragon.
even more, Elestel died to mob, so only i and durewn on protect.
so
vs me - Niviiltt, Graul, Nimli
vs Durewn - Nimli only
i'm 32 rank. niviilt and graul something about 30
Nimli 31+

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=22

third:
hour later
Elestel leaves, but Drakoth and Hazeth come, so we decide to raid herecy
Graul gain 31+ rank
Niviilt still 30
Nimli seems lost mind..

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=23

surelly you can say - your rank is higher
yes, i have advantage in ranks
but. i didnt use all preparations here. was to lasy to quaff harden, for example
eq - imho i'm still dressed rather crappy Smiley
and at that time i was without third feat. (got it only on 35 rank)

herecy weakened too much.
Niano
Lifetime Member

When your fire goes out, so too shall mine...

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 08:19:41 am »

Don't know much about Niivlit, but Graul is completely stupid. A retarded kender in a wheelchair could beat him.

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
Proph

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 08:27:57 am »

These are the poorest examples of the current heretics you could POST imho (not saying they are bad players, just weak chars). Also, most people wont have access to "resist acid" (as acid is the hardest dam-type to gain resistance to, so heretics frequently use it). Plus you faced one heretic, Niviiltt in the first fight while durewn healed you. Forgive me for not being amazed, impressed or surprised.

No one said heretics are immortal btw, just get dark presence, phantasmal armor, shroud (or flaming aura) nice eq, all of transmuter bonuses (haste, improve shield/armor/enlarge) resist acid, solamnia empower... piece of cake. I don't think heretics are incredibly overpowered, but I certainly wouldn't say underpowered.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 08:33:53 am by ProphallictiC » Logged

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Critic

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 08:44:28 am »

" I don't think heretics are incredibly overpowered, but I certainly wouldn't say underpowered."

Ahah, what about ANNIHILATES through sanctuary? Eh? It must be scratches!!

Vsem piz*i, a krilya mne!
Akhulas
High Member

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:16:23 am »

No one said heretics are immortal btw, just get dark presence, phantasmal armor, shroud (or flaming aura) nice eq, all of transmuter bonuses (haste, improve shield/armor/enlarge) resist acid, solamnia empower... piece of cake. I don't think heretics are incredibly overpowered, but I certainly wouldn't say underpowered.

shoud/flame aura/sanc hard to get now? especially after increasing limit of dragon orbs?
haste hard to get?
bullsh*t
solamnia empower add some damrol and health to me. nothing more. no resist or something
phantasmal - we are talking about clan wars isnt it? its stupid to compare clan char with clanless.
resist acid - i also have no resist lighting. that help niviiilt much? no
i can use bunch of other preprarations. they cant
i can take 3-rd toughen, and become more fat
i can master my spell/skill (was too bored to do that)
i can gather better eq. my eq crap most of items. basical, nothing really unique.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:26:00 am by Akhulas » Logged
Rialon

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 10:56:16 am »

Damn, man. If you posted battles with three heretic, but them being Sios, Urimarr and Erty, then there would be a point.
It's the same as posting a log of of one warder beating three Takhs on raid and saying Takhs are way underpowered (sorry, only log i can remember), whereas if it was one zerthan in their place that would probably suffice to take the warder's life.
So this prooves nothing, except that those heretic are yet weak by themselves.
Critic

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 11:10:16 am »

So do you confirm that skill of player is much more important that clan-class skills? So why do you all whine that Erty or Sios are deathmachines, but the same fighters Niviiltt or Graul with the same powers are not?
Crap. Strength of Erty or Sios is in their game-skill, not in powers of clans.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:22:21 am by Critic » Logged

Rialon

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 11:23:52 am »

It is in player skill ALSO, but not entirely. The point is: players with equal skill do not have equal chances in herecy and somewhere else. Much easier in herecy.
Rialon

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 11:27:21 am »

And to be on the subject of the log: even it depended ENTIRELY on player skill that would mean Herecy is in no way UNDERpowered.
Critic

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 11:31:20 am »

Disagree. I won't repeat about preps, etc., it'c clear. And I suggest all who think s Heretics are overpowers - join Heretics, it will remove pink glasses from your face )

Herecy was SLIGHTLY underpowered to expirienced players
Now they are underpowered (fighters and rangers, though rangers suffer less from that change).

deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 03:18:06 pm »

Logical conclusion is: if you are a good player, you will rock even in Guardians (no offense here), but is almost entirely depends on player's skill, so I guess the Camp got tweaked because they had 2 excellent players with them, not because they were overpowered...

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Hiddukel
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 03:31:43 pm »

Logical conclusion is: if you are a good player, you will rock even in Guardians (no offense here

Cleric of Paladine in guardians is overpowered and will crush most any other enemy Smiley
Rialon

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 03:46:09 pm »

Can't remember, when i've seen such a char. Mind reminding me of a name, Hiddy? Just so i could relate to an overpowered member of guardians.
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 04:29:18 pm »

Hiddy, do you mean lifelining with stallion?

You have to get rid of the Russians. 90% of these maggots play this game just to cheat and piss off the others [...] who roleplay
Matthew

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 12:07:13 pm »

Sniff, i never fought a minotaur. Seems easy enough with thier low resistance to fire. Though, if not for elementals you did nothing any other cleric couldnt do and these guys seem lacking in some way.

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length