Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:39:20 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  they raid us many times faster than we reraid :(
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: they raid us many times faster than we reraid :(  (Read 15857 times)
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 10:51:28 pm »

Heh, Narin is hard to kill even without pets... I imagine that some other players that are good at plating as necros are also formidable enemies...

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
master
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 11:00:19 pm »

just take a look on this, i thought sevecen gonna die...

Sevecen lets out a cry of outrage!
A fox's ironskin cracks under the blows!
Sevecen delivers a blow of deadly force!
Sevecen's acidic bite strikes for a fox, but he isn't there.
A fox's bite maims Sevecen!
A fox's bite MUTILATES Sevecen!

well, recruit more in tower asap and try 4 on 2, overnumber never fails Smiley
as i see the problem with mages is that they need at least three man group to be most effective because they support each other with spellupps, but heretic alone is complete fighting machine alone for himself
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 11:47:12 pm »

*shrugs* Sevecen likes to get kicked so he uses flails and whips to lose all his blocks

You have to get rid of the Russians. 90% of these maggots play this game just to cheat and piss off the others [...] who roleplay
ukka

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 05:20:16 am »

i saw alantas with displacement, wraith form(i think there is a potion or a wand), sanctuary, blink, shimmering potion also with his shields...

Now imagine how much time he spills to get potions for 10 ticks preparations. He needs water breath for displacement, support for wraithform; 460 gold for every 5 tick toughen; with their powers. And his spells are reflected by inquisitor spellbane.

Noone argues, prepared invoker is a deathmachine; but so much time needed to rock for 10 ticks.... Wink

Displacement - tesseract works good enough (well, at least it worked good enough). Water breathing isn't that necessary.

Wraithform - support for what? It can be take solo easily.

Gold.. Well, farm Smiley)

2 Knarl: In point 3 I meant "Use enlarged mount", not "Enlarge youself". I must admit though, enlarging yourself is a good idea too  Smiley
Moon_Face
Premium Member

Ahuna Matata!

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 10:11:45 am »

Tower archmage is being thoroughly schooled by me in using his spells the right way. i.e. - don't kill himself with raider's spellbane. As soon as I finish, Heretics will hopefully have as much fun raiding Tower as an invoker/transmuter has raiding Herecy  Smiley

Teleport spell (from warlocks of magic forest).  Heretic or Archamge after spellbane will dissapear!

sh*t happens...
valtro
High Member

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 02:45:53 pm »

strange why noone says this 1 thing
heretics can lag enemy, tower - very poor. necro can't, trans - can't (exept evil alter and you need a tonns of luck to get manual), invokers can with crushing hand, meteors and fork. usable only hand, but it gives a poor chance to lag.
so, reraid of any heretics - hit, blind, run, repeat - it's so simple, use dirtkick and gold in pockets to heal (*winks Sevencen, Manita)! and you can have your spellbane for some time.
only invoker can set wall.
and reraid of tower - prepare, prepare, prepare. go attack, poluchit' v zhban, get lagged with pincer and crush and die spamming flee even you are a juggernaut golem Smiley
and 2d, about raid. there are no any other opinions - mino inkv is worst inner bastard.
1 - spellbane, 2 - nice resists, no vuln, 3 - lags enemy, 4 - high damage, 5 - can't be slowed, pure rare bastard.

You will never get me alive!
knarl
High Member

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2006, 02:49:09 pm »

i saw alantas with displacement, wraith form(i think there is a potion or a wand), sanctuary, blink, shimmering potion also with his shields...

Now imagine how much time he spills to get potions for 10 ticks preparations. He needs water breath for displacement, support for wraithform; 460 gold for every 5 tick toughen; with their powers. And his spells are reflected by inquisitor spellbane.

Noone argues, prepared invoker is a deathmachine; but so much time needed to rock for 10 ticks.... Wink

Displacement - tesseract works good enough (well, at least it worked good enough). Water breathing isn't that necessary.

Wraithform - support for what? It can be take solo easily.

Gold.. Well, farm Smiley)

2 Knarl: In point 3 I meant "Use enlarged mount", not "Enlarge youself". I must admit though, enlarging yourself is a good idea too  Smiley

1. I can't move under water. obliterate each tick. can tesseract to queen.

2. Wraithform - i'm lamer don't know where to get it (returned to Solace after 1,5 year of absence + have only 2 ooc friends) turn your icq on Wink know that only you was from Nsk Wink

3. mounts and familiar dies too fast Sad traveling to Caergoth and back i'll spend channel too fast (i need sleep too). but enlarged mount ... will mount trust to my groupmate ?
Rialon

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2006, 03:44:35 pm »

About inquisitor: bad only for mages perhaps, as it should be. Just as Archmage should be hard for Herecy (though he is not at the moment). For other clans, classes it might be different. For example i did not see any trouble for Solamnia with Inquisitor and with mino ranger he was nothing at 30th rank. But chaos inner was the hardest for this combination. So it differs from class to class.
And wraithform: knowing where it is does not help somehow... It is rather easy, but during all the time  that i've known of it, i have never held it in my hands. What is it, limited to one or something?  Huh
knarl
High Member

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2006, 03:51:17 pm »

by the way: may be return to Tower old chanel ?
health=2*mana ?

it was changed as outrage, but nothing added like warpaint
Moon_Face
Premium Member

Ahuna Matata!

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2006, 06:50:50 pm »

Absolutely agree. Cutting channel was bad idea.

sh*t happens...
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 07:54:15 pm »

What's this now? First you were complaining about fighters' ability to resist and outrage at the same time so it got changed, and the Camp was empty for many months... Now you complain about warpaint... As i recall, even with warpaint Graul was hardly able to hit either Keonar or Irhien... Stop complaining and start playing smart! Cool
Btw, last night Dunbar and Manita barely managed to hurt Alyryz and he escaped every time...

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
strange_dude
High Member

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 09:08:48 pm »

IMHO, I already pointed out but Ill do it again. There are some problems like Tower Invoker vs Fist, let them be equal against one another, for example let tower invokers to pierce spellbane more effectively. Second problem I belive definetely exist - abjurers sux against heretics coz of warpaint. Abjurer is designed to be hardly harmed and has a lack of harming power (well withnowaday magic missile he rocks but...). So why should it be a peace of beef against heretic with proper warpaint ? I perfectly know how play abjurer and harm others effectively but belive it requires much more efforts than just turning on proper warpaint.   I dont know what problems necromancers have with heretics (and warpaint) nowaday so I dont want to say anything.   

The channel  was very cool but some people complained that it made tower overpowered against takhisis, so if some specific power that will help tower mages mostly against main enemies - the  heretics (and warpaints) it wont break a balance against other cabals (if one exists).
ukka

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 10:15:58 am »

order familiar piss warpaint  Grin
unreal
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2006, 05:24:22 pm »

All powers of Tower are ok.. channel is okay, stop it damn  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length