Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:28:32 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Bah, thieves everywhere!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bah, thieves everywhere!  (Read 4141 times)
Sir Solan
Premium Member

Champion of Light

« on: November 04, 2006, 08:37:35 am »

Cut out a lot of running, left in some around the fight portions.

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=87

Edit: Seems colours don't work in the "biglog", and it doesn't make an auto-new-line at the end of normal page (maybe a good idea, Sirrion?), but can't change now, sorry folks Wink

Well, dunno if they were inexperienced or tired or really unlucky, or if I was really lucky or what...(Cleric seemed AFK at the start of the fight, not doing anything...but groupmates attacked, so, I had to respond) Feel a little bad for killing them if they're new, but... if you steal things, people will want them back. Wink

And as to levels...dunno Masni, but reverse transfer object is level 20, and Thorsell has 2 forms, which I think is around 20...and I'm level 20 still. Smiley

Feel free to flame me for my opinions on dark-elves, by the way. Roll Eyes If one is obviously a dark-elf, sure, I won't be friendly towards them, maybe even agressive, depending on the particular dark-elf and the situation and all, everything can varry.  But until they prove themselves to be evil, via actions or words or travelling with a swarm of undead or anything else? They're just another elf, as far as I can tell in-game. Now, bash away! Or maybe someone out there agrees with me. Grin
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 09:14:50 am by Sir Solan » Logged

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful.
The wizard who memorizes a thousand books is insane.
kender

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 03:27:58 pm »

thief? draconian? how can it be?
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 03:41:01 pm »

Nice fight, go ahead, Solan!
btw

color tag works in log

seems he can't understand what color teal actually is Wink
wyeth

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 04:06:34 pm »

nice work solan. can't wait till i see sheet lightning and not fork..
Rialon

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 06:58:00 pm »

Strange fighting. Just can't understand how three do not overcome one invoker on 20th rank.  Huh
About elves and dark-elves: questionable for sure. I think in DL there are not so many dark-elves, so most know their names and can tell right away. On the other hand there were elves, who did not consider Alhana Starbreeze a dark-elf, though she was branded one. But i definately would not call this cheating.
But about robes of the archmagi- is this present not too powerful to be given to a rank 20 invoker?  Wink

2Kender: not thief, but priest of Hiddukel.
Sir Solan
Premium Member

Champion of Light

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 10:06:32 pm »

Yep, priest of Hiddukel, I mention Reverse Transfer Object in the log. Wink

If there were only a few dark elves in existence, I'd agree that all or most elves would know their names.  But you're definitely right about many not considering Alhana to be a dark elf.  And, let's consider Tanis, who was in fact an honorary Knight of the Rose (even used this rank and age to order some knights to stand down against Lord Soth Wink), often worked with Dalamar the Dark Elf towards some sort of good goal.

About robes, shh, they were a gift, not of my idea, I won't say no. Roll Eyes

Also:

Wee, teal!

To clarify, I meant colours maybe don't work in "biglog" tagged things.

The wizard who reads a thousand books is powerful.
The wizard who memorizes a thousand books is insane.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length