Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:09:58 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Clerics of Sirrion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Clerics of Sirrion  (Read 18682 times)
unreal
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 02:41:44 pm »

well-well *smirks*
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 03:08:49 pm »

This will just produce pack of trash-morphers to help their main characters

You have to get rid of the Russians. 90% of these maggots play this game just to cheat and piss off the others [...] who roleplay
Critic

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 04:49:52 pm »

oh c'mon Critic.. its overpowered and you know it even better than anyone.. all your words are because of your character sirricler  Grin

it's overpower for a short time.

To Sirrion: I've made my suggestion, think on it Smiley

Vsem piz*i, a krilya mne!
Moon_Face
Premium Member

Ahuna Matata!

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 06:28:29 pm »

moonface, make sirricler and morph me for example barrier, or displacement, or eldritch shield, of blade barrier, of nature blessing, or....

don't say anything if you know nothing.

they can morph a very limited array of usefull spells.

My assassin yestarday got from sirricler mana shield for 14 hours and sanctuary + resist poison He made them from 5 potions of teleport and several potions of travel. I know what i'm talking about.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:30:37 pm by Moon_Face » Logged

sh*t happens...
Critic

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 10:10:31 pm »

I know it too, it was me (sirricler)

omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 02:26:19 am »

Seems to me as some people are saying the cleric of Sirrion sucks, and others saying he is overpower...
Perhaps it is just dependant on the way each person plays and their point of view, being the cleric is not even over nor underpower.
cast 'chill touch' everyone

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Critic

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 08:56:23 am »

Seems to me as some people are saying the cleric of Sirrion sucks, and others saying he is overpower...
Perhaps it is just dependant on the way each person plays and their point of view, being the cleric is not even over nor underpower.
cast 'chill touch' everyone

people who say it's overpower just don't play them.

ezus

Yeah , don't cross my path

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 09:37:04 am »

No need to play em  Grin We known all about from you Criteg  Grin

Red-white destiny.
Matthew

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2007, 01:01:19 pm »

On the subject of clerics, i just leveled a cleric from 1st to 10th level, omg that was the most boring 2 hours of my life. Let clerics choose thier worship at level 2! Or even better level 1! And give sargonnas clerics enhanced damage! Pleeeease?

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2007, 01:11:21 pm »

And imbue autoslay!

You have to get rid of the Russians. 90% of these maggots play this game just to cheat and piss off the others [...] who roleplay
Matthew

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 02:38:43 pm »

Naw, but i am serious about enhanced damage. Lets take a look at cleric of Morgion

Enhanced damage <-- nice damage with whatever damtype weapon they carry
shroud     <-- sanc
witherfist    <-- nice damage, softens and other nasty effects on top of various damage types and enhanced damage, a cleric of Morgions mace swing is just yummy.
fatigue     <-- stop them running away
rot                <-- Continual damage that is hard to remove

Lets look at Sargonnas
demonfire                     <-- fire damage + possible curse
fires of vengeance      < -- sanc + small fire damage, immunity to fire
summon fire elemental <-- fire damage
incarnation of fire        <-- wait for it, FIRE damage and huge physical resists but absolutely no resists to anything else.
volcano                         <-- earth damage?, chance to stun, your enemy or yourself.

My asking for enhanced damage was kind of a quick fix wish cause it was a skill that would be granted at low levels and make them less painful, what i would really like to see is another empower, a beefed up frenzy or something. Seems fitting for the god of rage. Dont get me wrong, im not whining, i like the ideal of sargonnas and want to see his clerics unique and properly representing thier diety. On another note, perhaps incarnation should also be immune or resistance to negative.

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 03:20:03 pm »

I rolled out some time ago both morgi- and sargiclerics and fought against abjurers.
Abjurer shred my morgion cler out. I could not place no affects on him, he's dressed in nonlimited save stuff. (25 rank cler vs 27 rank abjurer, swing decimated him, 25 ave negative damtype vs elf, who is vulnerable to it. Yummy?)
At the same time, Lesro, kender abjurer fled from my Sargicler each time we met, he deals much more massive damage. But fire/negative damage is not very nice as most of mobs are resistant to it.

btw if you place rot and victim does not heal it, it will die in 10 hours, each hour losing health and strength.
Ah yes, demonfire deals negative damage as I know.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 03:24:29 pm by Quino » Logged

kepasa
Premium Member

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 03:31:02 pm »

Lets give somelike uber empower to the clerics of Takhisis!
Proph

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 07:00:46 pm »

At the same time, Lesro, kender abjurer fled from my Sargicler each time we met,
Lesro = fighter
Lester = Abjurer

I'm baffled at how often people mistake one for the other Smiley

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Matthew

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 10:34:56 pm »

Ive played only like 5 clerics so far but i can say easy that morgion was the strongest. Using an abjurer as an example is a little silly, its far to easy to have buff saves and spellturning. I have to wonder what your cleric was wearing too cause i smashed an abjurer with my mishacleric.

Like i said though i dont want to see a cleric of sargonnas uber buff, i think just some small tweaks and hopefully at the same time add some more Sargonnas characteristics.

Werewolf
Premium Member

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 10:46:36 pm »

I wonder why all the recent ideas start like:

"I made a char in hope it will be mega-killing-machine, but it's not! I am frustrated. But I got a quick-fix idea: grant him some extra protection and some damage ability, and I am sure it will be just balance."

Sargonnas priest is quite strong at hero ranks. Just think what is his strong point, and how to use it.
Matthew

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 11:02:39 pm »

Aye i had alot of fun with mine at hero but like i said the 1st 15 ranks . . .

Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2007, 08:51:32 am »

At the same time, Lesro, kender abjurer fled from my Sargicler each time we met,
Lesro = fighter
Lester = Abjurer

I'm baffled at how often people mistake one for the other Smiley

Argh, you're right Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length