Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:38:17 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  [Voice from the Past]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Voice from the Past]  (Read 2429 times)
Chemosh, Lord of Undead
Immortal

« on: February 14, 2007, 05:55:04 pm »

Greets to everyone.

Just got some free minutes at work i noticed in my favorites still a link to Solace webpage. I am opened it and surprised mud still alive. Alive and more to say it is progressing. Thats good that is old community still exist. I am personally unable find a time for mud itself. With a smile i am browsing a gallery of Solace players, remembering the past interactions, friendship and conflicts *smile*. Still old mates around, finding this world worth to spend a time. And we are ones who are responsible for bring this world to life, such an amazing feeling, being really proud for all of the game creators. Reading the forum i noticed that many of young members of community grow wise and their speeches gives feeling of a great understanding and responsibility for every act they do in game (some still don't *wink*)

I want to thank everyone who keep Solace alive, who still giving it a a boost with fresh ideas and supporting it by anything they can. Also want to thank Immortals for keeping community together and want to ask them been less cruely and less strict to a non-roleplaying players, they still learning and will learn in time *doubt*.

Sometimes i am still entering mud and feel urge to perform something for it, but still my famiy taking most of my time (yes yes, small skeleton grow into a full sized zombie knight *chuckle* and demand father attention even more).

If anyone want to get in touch feel free to mail at vvolosov@msm.ru, thats is my current email.
Keep community free of bad stuff. *smile happily*

Thanks
Chemosh
Lizzy
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 05:45:10 am »

Chemosh, nice surprise. Good to know you still hover in the distance.  Wink

Jemma  Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length