Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:48:44 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Some battle for slow board
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Some battle for slow board  (Read 21794 times)
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 03:26:35 pm »

Dragon strength...? What's that?

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Matthew

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 03:30:31 pm »

She stood against my assassin, which is not naked. Hence i stated warriors, assassins or mages. Yeah maybe your warrior is naked but there were 3 of you, even the strongest heretics have died to 3 opponents, atleast i have not seen one survive.

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
inkognito
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 03:35:29 pm »

prolly tattoo thing again?
well, perhaps good tactics is to take whip and strip her? not clothes, dagger!
mages can try heat metal as well... tattoo saves from windwall too?
as Rialon said protect evil orb is nice thing.
soften definitelly would help since it lowers ac... find some transmuter! slow to make her spend haste potions!
Rialon

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 03:38:07 pm »

Hmm, dragon strength, snake speed, haste, displacement,  sanc, harden skin, uncanny dodge, deathblow and almost no preps from the three opponents. What did you expect? I fought Isinda and lost, but is was a close fight. Had no protection evil on (Isinda is evil, right?) and ran out of harden skin in the end of fight, plus all money stolen, so Isinda could heal and i could not. Lower resist, sheet lightning, mount, all same preps and an invoker can be a match. All with the same preps and good eq could put up a fight actually. Theives are fine imho.

Hm, Rialon, again, i say nothing about her damage through sanc or my damage upon her... no... im saying that i almost cant even catch here! The growl from my side is not about damage, but about all attacks didnt find the target at all. Dragon strength, sanc, harden skin, deathblow, snake speed - these features play nothing for here dodge/parry. Haste.. i was under adrenalin as well... only displacement  and uncanny dodge... well.. i think its not enough to have so cute defence from all warriors attacks...
Dragon strength does not contribute to parry? Snake speed to dodge? Are you sure? The answer to the question is they do. Though i am not sure they were in use here. Haste is better, then adrenalin. Hih dex, dodge, uncanny dodge, parry, displacement, theif manual with additional block, if i am not mistaken- i would say yes, that does make a person almost impossible to hit. And it is supposed to be so with thief, but they are not supposed to do damage, only backstab, knife. And here we see, that the thief was just tearing you with hand damage (that is why i think dragon strength was present, for the strike are those of minotaur strength).
inkognito
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 03:42:00 pm »

People, make alter with armadillo, take gargoyle feat and you can tank chemosh himself.
Stranix

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 03:43:09 pm »

soften definitelly would help since it lowers ac... find some transmuter! slow to make her spend haste potions!

Heh, strip.... nice... dont  forget about "triggers" for get dag/gerwear dagger Smiley and no dirt kick is possible -) (Btw, thanks Isinda, now i know that isa useless to spent time for this and getting 2 rounds lag  Tongue)
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 03:47:16 pm »

What is dragon strength and snake speed? A tattoo things or something completely new? This whole thing smells like Hiddy is playing again...

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Rialon

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 03:47:48 pm »

Nay, dragon strength is a potion, hard to discover and very expencive, but with great effect, i think that can be said about it.
Seems tattoo helps against blindness in general. So, a person has to pick up a stripped weapon before the thief does.
There were two invokers present, but appearantly with no lower reisist, or i missed its usage. Lower earth resist and meteor to hold, while the warrior takes blows in full def with staff and overheads. Or crushing hand from both mages. Or lower fire/lightning and sheet/EFB (but need spellbooks of course) first and crushing hand to hold later.
Thief's spells do not last long as they were suxxed not long ago, so just need to outlast his defences. Also, most of the time Stranix was without sanc i think, at least in one part of the battle (to lazy to check the whole log).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:50:02 pm by Rialon » Logged
inkognito
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 03:55:38 pm »

Nay, dragon strength is a potion, hard to discover and very expencive, but with great effect, i think that can be said about it.
They've had lower frost, but small use from it.
Dragon str is potion then... That is why i think that imms should not take part in chars who are agressive pkillers... it is obvious that they can use their imm privileges to collect ooc information about mud... for example this potion... they can take code and in any editor use 'find' to get location of that potion... same thing with autocasting items...using that informations for agressive pk is a bit unfair. But ... if it is possible to see corruption in games like wow and the rest of mmorpg world, why little tiny mud would be an exception.
Rialon

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 04:08:59 pm »

Erm, i am not an immortal and i know where to get the potion and most of the auto-casting eq, i do not see how an imm char is greatly different in this matter. Maybe only he does not have to explore to find it, but players can explore and find everything after a while too.
Stranix

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 04:16:19 pm »

Haha, why not to find several heretics or somebody else?? all this to kill one pour thiefe *sniff* Cry
Blackley

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 05:05:37 pm »

I did not wish to cause such debate  Huh

I had one season solamnic assassin, who could stand against Keonar and python throw him almost to death with barely any harm coming to assassin.

Also, rialon did very nice damage against me with invoker, just his sanc fell before mine Smiley
Matthew

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 05:31:56 pm »

I do not have python style, i used mainly wyvern against you, tiger was not really working and no kick routines, but still in wyvern 0 weapon turns and kicks sucking. I ended up bleeding to death too.

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Blackley

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 06:35:53 pm »

ah, beast assassins are not so good for thief-killing

If you find mockingbird style, try that + shadowbane tactic!
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 10:26:52 pm »

I think that the only ones that can harm Isinda at this point are heretic fighters
You're wrong. White warpaint doesn't help too much Smiley Guys, you're talking about thief of really skilled player (*highfive* Isinda. I liked to fight with you but I had no chances Smiley). Also don't forget about his clothes, tatoo, preparations and feats. Try to make your own thief-char and rule them all Smiley
Blackley

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 10:33:06 pm »

Greetings , if its Urimarr the old warlord of herecy- I tried to kill you some times past with manticore-formed mage...

You killed me each time without using any commands, not crush, dirt, anything Smiley
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 11:06:56 pm »

Greetings , if its Urimarr the old warlord of herecy- I tried to kill you some times past with manticore-formed mage...

You killed me each time without using any commands, not crush, dirt, anything Smiley
Yes, it's me Smiley Nice to hear that I killed you Smiley But a lot of time has passed since I played Urimarr on actions: logged in, turned hunt-n-kill actions on, went to make some coffee, returned back and saw 5 ears in my belt Smiley Just kidding and dreaming Smiley Hope to meet you again... after 1-2 years maybe Smiley Be well, Blackley.
inkognito
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 10:30:19 am »

of Takhisis?
I know some manticores from Takhisis that time... at least two...
one of them migrated to doe... actually both prefer doe ...
hey, if sirri would multiplay with 10 chars in same time in doe, to make it populated and interesting, i will try to play it Tongue
Anyway i am going to play doe because i feel sorry for sirri, there is only 0-1 player there. I dont want him to be sad. Solace will survive without me, solace has 5-6 players online, it is much much more... I will help to sirri before he makes 10 multiplay chars and starts to roleplay communicating with each other of his chars... i will save him before it is too late Smiley.
Of course, i am just kidding, dont get upset...
woops, i forgot woland is owner of this forum... excuse me then, i have to prepare my ass in case it got kicked from forum :p.
By the way, sirri, why do you like to play with draconians so much?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 11:46:21 am by inkognito » Logged
inkognito
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 11:33:34 am »

yep, who would say it is already two years from then... actually it is year and a half, to be correct.
strange, like i died from him yesterday, not two years ago, thahs how well i remember that...who could forget it, it is not every day that you get killed with three shots...
And still one word is floating above my head....revenge   Smiley
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 11:44:34 am by inkognito » Logged
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 04:22:44 pm »

inkognito, may I ask you to stay here, because in other case you have to feel sorry for me (we both know who we are, right?)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 09:39:34 am by Nierth » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length