Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:15:09 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  OOC Cheaters again!?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: OOC Cheaters again!?  (Read 14340 times)
inkognito
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 11:14:41 am »

It is not ooc, its just... well, both lion and jackal want to hunt wounded antillope... and jackals and lions are big enemies too...its something like that.
Matthew

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 03:11:05 pm »

If you do not deny it, you have accepted it. There is no honor in slaying an opponent weakened by interference. Interference should anger a knight of Takhisis greatly, they wish to prove they are stronger than their opponent and you can't do that if it looks like you had help.

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Mentalist

Cling not to the false reality of Life

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 04:15:24 pm »

Damn! Whats the problem? Heretic is smashing dragon- Wall or no Wall, Heretic is first target in defence of keep!

Mya was not called to keep!

Read "help Takhisis"

The Dark Knights are brave and even honorable, though not in the same way as the Knights of Solamnia.

Takhisis Knight KEPT his honour- no full loot of invader, no sacrificing his gear, and after heretic is dead- kill wall, and attacked Mya!

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”
Matthew

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 04:21:06 pm »

I don't need to read help Takhisis i have been told directly by immortals, and ive read the books. You need to read my posts properly and then you need to read some dragonlance novels.

I don't want it back. You can never get rid of the smell, you know. Besides, that dagger was Flint's!
Mentalist

Cling not to the false reality of Life

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2007, 04:44:00 pm »

Well I can't wind against novels, I have only read 3, but I will just say this finally-

We can't see tells between Knight and Mya. They may have rped this moment beautifully, maybe like:

Mya tells you, 'Now you are trapped, dark beast. Let the evil of shadowy assassins snap your neck, or you defeat him. Evil will always consume itself.'

Algrash tells Mya, 'You miserable Elf. You dishonour my temple with your magic. I will kill this intruder, be sure, then your skull will join my collection.'

Or whatever

"Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”
inkognito
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2007, 05:00:52 pm »

Algrash tells Mya, 'You miserable Elf. You dishonour my temple with your magic. I will kill this intruder, be sure, then your skull will join my collection.'

only skull? i've heard that dried elven tongues and ears are good for showing too Smiley
Rialon

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2007, 05:49:50 pm »

Wow, i did not even think, that all this could be ooc. Mya is an enemy of Takhisis for sure. And she does not like Herecy either. Herecy and Takhisis are enemies too. What, the Cardinal of the Skull should have helped the dishonourable sneaking/hiding/dirting/strangling dark elf to smash the wall? And of course Mya's actiaons are justified also as she is an unclanned neutral elven mage.
And about knight roleplay- most books are about Lily knights. Skulls and Thorns ever moreso are different. That head of thorn mages took the staff of Magius from Palin easily and would have taken any other valuable artifact. And the skull knights are about loyalty to the Queen, not valor and honor.
Matthew

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 07:07:18 pm »

Look you guys can rp how ever you like, if someone gives advice just say thank you or ok and use it or not, don't try and poke holes in it.

Rialon

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 11:23:12 pm »

Damn, too bad i can not post the log of battle with Mya just now. It involved a several hour chase across the realm, with close retreats, when she overdamaged, then luring into a trap from her side, but my char getting out due to right feat and her getting into my and Cardinals's trap. Sadly i did not log and there is too much to copy/paste? but perhaps Algrash shall post something later.
ezus

Yeah , don't cross my path

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 12:13:38 am »

ohh mya  Grin Sorry but from my view that was Arena between cutthroat and cardinal  Grin I even gave some space for cutthroat... In other case wall will be a bit closer to two-headed dragon...

P.S. Rialon i logged from first fight in palanthas... Haven't part from Naiadia

Red-white destiny.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length