Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:57:29 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  *gasp*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *gasp*  (Read 10086 times)
blah
« on: October 26, 2007, 05:20:19 pm »

Bla-blah is using :
<worn on finger>    vortical steel ring of luck
<worn on finger>    solid bronze ring of fortune
<worn around neck>  deadly silver amulet of luck
<worn around neck>  bronze amulet of fortune
<worn on torso>     eddy silver robe of luck
<worn on head>      snowy leather cap of chance
<worn on legs>      preserved leather leggings of missionary
<worn on feet>      shabby steel boots of chance
<worn on hands>     leather gloves of chance
<worn on arms>      threadbare leather sleeves of chance
<worn as shield>    buzzing steel shield of luck
<worn on body>      firm leather armor of chance
<worn on waist>     lizard's steel belt of chance
<worn around wrist> lizard's bronze bracelet of chance
<worn around wrist> savage steel bracelet of fortune
<wielded>           smoldering bronze dagger of fortune

this is on one char which name i wont mention here for his safety, but those who have read all imms notes lately will have no problem with that if they use brain and some intuition.
Rialon

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 06:00:01 pm »

Wicked  Grin
moq
Lifetime Member

IRC pet priest

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 06:24:30 pm »

I find it most interesting that all these AF stuff were stripped from one character by imms.
I wonder how could it happen.....

We will descend
On anyone unable to defend
Themselves
ezus

Yeah , don't cross my path

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 06:26:08 pm »

Master. Sorry, but you are paranoic serbian moron or gay... Dunno how you positioning self.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 06:35:22 pm by ezus » Logged

Red-white destiny.
blah
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 06:32:48 pm »

You are mistaken, this is not fresh log. This is from month or two ago, on one of Ezus char i believe (which means i am not 100% sure). Since i now hear it is stripped it is safe to say char name was Kinrath.
The reason i post it now is because i could not get confirmation and login in forum for two months due to gremlins in server or software.
So everything is ok, no cheating.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 06:40:51 pm by blah » Logged
blah
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 06:39:49 pm »

Master. Sorry, but you are paranoic serbian moron or gay... Dunno how you positioning self.
I am paranoic? Was it me accusing imms for cheating right now (post you have right  now modified) or you? Smiley
Jesus, Esus...
You are still here?
Your girlfriend unreal
is already ethereal...Smiley
Though he was pain in the neck
i will greet him if he comes back Smiley

ps dont call me names, dont lose your nerves, stay cool and keep having fun! Smiley
pss glad to see you too Smiley
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 06:46:10 pm by blah » Logged
blah
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 06:49:44 pm »

I position myself behind your back to blow your ass with my spear, rocket, or how do you like to call it anyway? Smiley babe   Grin

ps here i offer some hardcore verbal offense, if you like more that way of communicating Smiley
ezus

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 06:55:49 pm »

1. Master try to prove that you aren't gay. Then you can try to blame upon me.
2. You post it today... so the first my post was about.
3. Yes i modified it.
4. I have no tendention of changing nicks on forum for example. And you change it like you try to hide from someone. *spit* Weakling.
5. I'll be at serbia soon. Really. If you wish you can contact me through a cellular and we can meet. I can say tha you're gay into your face. And i don't care bout your reaction.
Good luck.

Red-white destiny.
kodziro
Premium Member

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 08:06:00 pm »

Grin
ни асилил
blah
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 09:18:33 pm »

1. I never prove what is obvious.
5. First, learn to write 'Serbia' with big s. Disrespecting country you are going in can bring you troubles with local gangs.
But i am glad that you have big balls. It comes handy for me to hold it while i am slaming in your behinds. Smiley Now you have convinced me that i am gay and i am going to imagine two of us having sex all the time... its too late to convince me opposite, babe Smiley I always liked your baby-face...

ps Anyway this discussion is childlish and not wise, so we should better stop to torture other forum members Smiley
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 09:34:54 pm by blah » Logged
ezus

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 12:25:57 am »

Lol
You're just weakling... in life and in a game... no need to prove it to you, cause you're know it. *smirk*
I'll be at beograde around 10-12 december. Will visit match of crvena and leave to Russia. If ya need i leave a cellular number for you. Call me and say that you're gay. And hide.
Serbians historically our lil brothers... So here is a right for Russians to write S(s)erbia as we wish. Be well.
P.S. Seems you're like to use word 'babe' calling a man Grin
P.P.S. And anyway you're around 1 kilo heavier the me... Be well
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 01:14:13 am by ezus » Logged

Red-white destiny.
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 02:03:36 am »

All right, so we're going to have another war!!!! Yay! It's been kinda boring for the past 5-6 years... Keep it going guys! Cool

Ezus, you are forgetting that Serbia was a Turkish province for over 500 years and 90% of the current population are descendants of Turks, Serbs and who knows what... So much about little brother issue... And while at it, why did our "big" brother keep silent while our asses were getting bombed because of the morons who ruled the country?  Wink
Politics is bullsh*t, that's why we play solace, after all! No need to bring political/historical issues here... Bring more gay kenders! Cool

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
blah
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 06:09:00 am »

I don't remember Russia helped us in some war...or in some other way...
But at least Russia never bombarded us too.
It was more question of choosing less evil of two evil (read imperialistic) politics
blah
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 06:17:59 am »

90% of the current population are descendants of Turks
Very very questionable...where did you found that fact about 90%? Probably made it up?
Those who were turkish descendants they are in Bosnia. They accepted islam and become Turks.
But in Serbia resistance was stronger and islam didnt make roots.
Last Turk soldiers were expelled from Serbia in the middle of 19th century so stop lying people!
Or we could joke and say 90% of Istanbul are Serbs because they made istanbul janissaries from serbian boys.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 06:21:43 am by blah » Logged
Lizzy
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 04:11:27 pm »

Lips sealed Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Lips sealed
deda

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 05:51:05 pm »

Blah, have you ever heard of a very popular Turkish custom called "First wedding night Right"? That means that if a Serbian girl was about to marry, a Turkish agha or whichever his title was, had the right to sleep with her... And in those days they didn't have pills... Roll Eyes Not to mention rapes, the lack of male part of the population, since like 100.000 of them died in the 14th century... Heh, if what I claim is a lie, where did our blue eyes and blonde hair (common slavic features) go? Undecided

Make yourself all honey

dedraelos
Lifetime Member

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 06:16:29 pm »

The same custom was used by the British Lords that ruled over Scotland at one time. One reason for the bloody revolt that rocked the British Isles
blah
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 07:06:39 pm »

Blah, have you ever heard of a very popular Turkish custom called "First wedding night Right"? That means that if a Serbian girl was about to marry, a Turkish agha or whichever his title was, had the right to sleep with her... And in those days they didn't have pills... Roll Eyes Not to mention rapes, the lack of male part of the population, since like 100.000 of them died in the 14th century... Heh, if what I claim is a lie, where did our blue eyes and blonde hair (common slavic features) go? Undecided
Hehe, that was from 'brave heart' movie. I didnt hear for that custom, but it doesnt matter. Most of those woman were probably already pregnant inthe wedding time. Also average family had ~10 children, so if its true that first  one was turkish, next 9 were serbs. And finally, 'blue eyes' and 'blonde hair'? We had no such things in period  before muslims arrival too!
Following that storyline, most of Greeks, Bulgarians,Romanians, Croatians etc must be muslims by heritage?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 07:10:49 pm by blah » Logged
deda

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 02:56:09 am »

You are confusing religion with nationality... And yes, you are right that half of the Balkans have Turkish ancestry... Rape was very popular in the Middle Ages and furthermore, it was a governmental policy of many countries...! Tongue

Make yourself all honey

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length