Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 08:50:18 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Possible Clan adjustments
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Possible Clan adjustments  (Read 15512 times)
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 05:35:01 am »

- well since flank is crap for the world...maybe make it good for cobar...like luck of cobar replaces mounted fighting lucky hits...this can replace flank. 
   Its because rangers are so cool  Tongue  I just grab onto one and they take off sniffing people (saw that once today).
   But seriously the long fight today with cobar and guardian was realistically several normal classes fighting with each other that happen to have some special mounts...no real clan related pk skills exhibited as their art any to exhibit. 
    Argonar I think you like Cobar mostly for the reason I like them totally...it is their unique rp possibilities not so much their practicalness.  Something is missing from both these clans in the way of practical pk aiding abilities.  I believe an unclanned majere cleric and a ranger vs a seasonal assassin with an abjurer transmuter would go much as it did today.   Only difference was a couple times a mount rescued and a couple times maybe someone got a super whack from an overhead.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 07:13:30 pm »

Give heretic empowerments some bonuses like the rest of the clans have!

spellbane: saves versus all depending on the rank in the clan and player's leve 2/3/4/5
resist: resist physical depending on the rank in the clan and the player's level, namely 3/5/9/10

Make paint bonuses stronger depending on the rank in the clan, i.e they should grant more resistances as a player climbs his way up in the clan.

change treatment stronger by being able to remove drains, withers and the cursed faerie fires and lower resists also rank dependant... btw, fists should lose bandage and gain treatment as well

gaga  Wink

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Quino

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 08:48:57 pm »

Yes, add autoinstantkill skill too
Kage

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 09:06:41 pm »

Yes, add autoinstantkill skill too
- skill flares with determination too  Grin gaga  Grin

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
zondra

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 10:00:39 pm »

I don't think 25 should be the cut off for joining a clan. it can take so long to find a god or leader than you sit at 25 just waiting. i say either take it away or raise it till 30.
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 09:56:23 pm »

What i'm asking is not that much since the other clans' empowers grants saves, resists, blockers... Not to mention the mounts. I remember spellbane granting 10 will save and someone had a problem with that so it was changed. Fists, who are supposed to be the ultimate fighter machines soak damage like they are punching bags... Take a look at the log of Kungra vs Ariaste. She would have without sweat were it not for some gay assassin...

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Kage

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 10:42:28 pm »

- Make a cobar or guardian and it will make you love herecy again  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 10:44:03 pm by Kage » Logged

Kolin
Premium Member

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 01:55:14 am »

I don't think 25 should be the cut off for joining a clan. it can take so long to find a god or leader than you sit at 25 just waiting. i say either take it away or raise it till 30.

Hih. Bad idea if you think about it, because the same problem would occur. People would rank to 30 then apply, and noone will induct. Why don't you just apply at 18 which is minimum and by the time you are 25 you will be in.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length