Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 08:36:33 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
solace.senseisoft.com:4000

- Please no drama, no toxic stuff etc. Respect each other. Let everyone play and enjoy.
- Respect legacy of Solace: roleplay.
- Strictly follow ALL RULES.

Consider clans closed for now. Write a role indicating you'd love a certain clan; you might be inducted at some point (don't worry about your level).

Coming soon: a solution for solo mages level grind. Multicharring is NOT allowed (see above about following all rules).

Cheers!

(don't forget to invite friends on other platforms)
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)
--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Some things
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Some things  (Read 12717 times)
Lirion
Premium Member

« on: April 17, 2008, 07:34:51 pm »

1.      Why Heretics fly after death?

I think they must resist any magic even from anything by own nature. Even when have no power.

2.      Why clanhall of Guardians are so often filled with mobs? Every elven  traveler rush in my bedroom when I sleep and Yell "Hey! Where is the way to Naiadia, pal?!" In cruel massacre near sentinel if I drop any dust and slay some good aligmented mobs? Its restricted area - no one civilian are accepted here.

3. Again about Clanhall of Guardians. Defend today from reraid against Thorak... All I see - He came in (often with spear for charge set, often mounted) - attack sentinel, affect him poison flee and rest some hours...
I was very happy try to kill a player in only ONE room... Like outraged mino heretic in offence. Smiley if he fleed - start all again.... Its not a war... No action. Lets change entrance to Guardians from courtyard.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:59:48 pm »

1. I may be wrong... but I think ghost form after death has nothin' ta do with magic.
2. Agreed.
3. This was already discussed before I think."No action"? *tsk*
I dont get it... When I was Cobar you complained that there were to many rooms between a city and Khalkhist plains. With guardians you complain there are to little... If you dislike it so much, join some different clan.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 08:01:49 pm by Argonar » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:14:59 pm »

1. Ghost form affect spell fly? Dont died so long. Dont remember. Have no deal about fly. But I wish to trip when you join PK range... Then lets ends ghost form after joining PK range.

2. Nice... Great... Cool... Together we are Might Smiley

3. What else clan can Join Assassin with Light soul?
   Yes. I wrote "Again" May be now it will be more acceptable... Smiley
   About Cobar.... Such long road... Its not good. Do you see many players in Cobar... Then Its crapy clan and crapy location... Smiley
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 08:52:11 pm »

About Cobar.... Such long road... Its not good. Do you see many players in Cobar... Then Its crapy clan and crapy location... Smiley
What do you mean? Cobar is the best! Just need a little fix => There was a whole topic filled with ideas for Cobar (riding stances being the most needed I think). I myself plan on my next char to be a Cobar. Location couldn't be better in my opinion. There are drawbacks of course... While defending is excellent... if a cobar manages to fall it will take quite some time for him to get to his things.

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Tanis Half-Elven
Immortal

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 09:11:42 pm »

2.      Why clanhall of Guardians are so often filled with mobs? Every elven  traveler rush in my bedroom when I sleep and Yell "Hey! Where is the way to Naiadia, pal?!" In cruel massacre near sentinel if I drop any dust and slay some good aligmented mobs? Its restricted area - no one civilian are accepted here.

Seems this is an area defect. I'll fix it. Probably for next reboot.

Well, in the last area movement (april 5th) I moved cobar from its old long walk, and the path to it is much simpler to walk. So, it's much easier to reach now. But we don't want to move it too close to the city... it is best RP for cobar to be far away.
Anyways, I think it's probably the same distance from Kalaman as Takhisis clan from Palanthas.

Also, 2 days ago I proposed new changes to cobar to the other immortals.
If they agree, we might see some small changes soon.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:42:55 am by Tanis Half-Elven » Logged
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 12:05:25 am »

*doesnt hold his breath*

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 12:38:49 am »

*doesnt hold his breath*

tired of parades? I wasn't gonna rain this time... Cool

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Tanis Half-Elven
Immortal

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 01:44:48 am »

*doesnt hold his breath*

Hahah.

Yeah, please don't.
We'd lose a lot of players that way!!
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 04:07:07 am »

Very well. I like this changes. And only about fly/ghost form?

Often killed someone and he join PK range again... but now he is flying...
Are the joining to PK Range must cancel ghost form?
And heretics cant fly if after death player affected by spell?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:10:16 am by Lirion » Logged
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 05:17:47 am »

3. Again about Clanhall of Guardians. Defend today from reraid against Thorak... All I see - He came in (often with spear for charge set, often mounted) - attack sentinel, affect him poison flee and rest some hours...
I was very happy try to kill a player in only ONE room... Like outraged mino heretic in offence. Smiley if he fleed - start all again.... Its not a war... No action. Lets change entrance to Guardians from courtyard.

Even dont know.. not so long time ago you was happy because of such location of your clanhall.. when takhisis came to reraid you'd die much more often if no PA right after flee..  Roll Eyes  Grin

Ghost form affect spell fly? Dont died so long. Dont remember.
\m/  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin what to say?  Grin
2 month are enough to forget your permanently affects?  Grin
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:01:59 am by unreal » Logged

For the darkness! Angry
Tanis Half-Elven
Immortal

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 11:34:26 am »

This has already been discussed in the past (some topic... maybe 1 month ago?).
I disagreed that the Guardian hall should be moved, and no other immortals mentioned anything to me.
To be frank: I have no plans to move guardian clan hall. Since I'm the one who would be moving the areas.... Guardian clan hall won't be changing location.

...editted...
here is old topic about clan hall, if you would like to read:
http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/index.php/topic,4167.0.html

Also, if you have some new arguments for reasons to move clan hall, then I am open to hear. My mind can certainly be changed! However, based on current arguments... well you know my opinion.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:41:34 am by Tanis Half-Elven » Logged
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 02:51:35 pm »

Unreal, can you show me when I am talking about "not so long time ago you was happy because of such location of your clanhall"? Any my post or logs from game?
I can be happy only its near city... not by fight in one room. Its really different things. I am glad its near city... but without some unprotected rooms before clanhall it havent any good.
*rofl* About "when takhisis came to reraid you'd die much more often if no PA right after flee" You was to slow hold me alone by Mientra. You and Avery - hold by 2 meteors... Nice... You and Ezus... hold by hold person spell. Nice.. So alone you cant do much. You can force me retreat, but kill only with wall of ice, when I wasnt so careful to fight in your clanhall.

"What to say?"
If nothing to say, better stay silent, Unreal.

When Ezus is gone. You delete self, cause have no future in alone battles. Its the way of cowards.

Are you join clanwars already or just talking on forum?
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 02:56:10 pm »

Also, if you have some new arguments for reasons to move clan hall, then I am open to hear. My mind can certainly be changed! However, based on current arguments... well you know my opinion.

Dear Tanis, I am specially show example: "Defend today from reraid against Thorak... All I see - He came in (often with spear for charge set, often mounted) - attack sentinel, affect him poison flee and rest some hours...
I was very happy try to kill a player in only ONE room... Like outraged mino heretic in offence.  if he fleed - start all again.... "
And its always so - its senseless - Run, hit. flee. Here need only one thing against - strangle and hold person. If someone wander by this... So.... Let it be. Other tactics are senseless - cause of such construction of area. Flee and sleep tactic.... AM I wrong?

By others words -

If you reraid and able to flee(having 1500 hp its not a problem?), its same like restore.
Cause you no need to kill defender - for Example - me - you dont care about my restoration.
Aim of reraid - outer defender. He not restore self.
So - endless run hit flee sleep - Will 99% give your power back.
And now almost nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 03:24:55 pm by Lirion » Logged
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 03:36:14 pm »

Yes, you are wrong. If you do not know any another tactic that does not mean it does not exist.

There is no need to change clan hall of Guardians.
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 04:27:53 pm »

Yes. Your name is Lirion and its mean - you are wRong.

Smiley

I am kidding.

Be positive!

Aye. spamkill great tactic, and I dont know it too..
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:47:19 pm by Lirion » Logged
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 05:54:03 pm »

- do you even like being a guardian?...this is an important question to ask yourself.  I loved being in cobar...and voiced my opinions about changes to be done even some about guardians..its all you can do.  If you dont present a new arguement you just make the best of it.  Or change your life.  Good luck with the same character for eternity...but to keep making the same character in a situation you dont like is similiar to running into a brick wall over and over...and asking them to move the wall after you hit it.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 06:40:01 pm »

Kage. I translate a half of your words. I am no perfect in English. You can notice this on that as I speak.
If you asking me - Is the way of Law its the way of my Life? I will answer - Yes.
And Its true.
So I dont want to change my life.
I believe you are wise man and can understand what I said.
So If I ask about any changes - its to do something better (As I think), so its not an aim for me to make some difficulties for anyone. If no one will aswer me - this post just will gone. And no changes will be in realm.
I said, others listened, some answered. I think its good. The posts not force anyone for action. Its just a thing to think about something.

If my aswers are not welcome for someone its not a reason to ask me - Has I Chosen the correct way? The Light its not only a peace and rest and its sometimes Vengeance with cold fury in eyes... Its action without hate and prejudices.. As blow blade in light of the sundown...

I am believe we can understand each other.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:42:23 pm by Lirion » Logged
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 09:43:05 pm »

may be just one additional room before sentinell? to not let flee=saferoom.

at least reraider will need flee; south Smiley?

omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 12:28:18 am »

I don't get this... there are reraids that are so much more easily done then guardians... stop this... it has gone beyond whining.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 12:50:15 am by Argonar » Logged

Lirion
Premium Member

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 06:33:47 am »

Argonar, stop what?
You said "there are reraids that are so much more easily done then guardians"
Can you prove it? Not by only words like "The black is white. I said it and its must be accepted by all". If you can read my posts again - you will see, If I confirm something then I am explain why I did it and show examples.

When I see a proud foe, skilled and fearless he dont cry about offer add one unprotected room like a child ("Oh please, stop this"). He just can say: "Well. Add what you want. No matter  - I will crush You, Your Pets, and Your defenders" Its the words of true Soldier....

Seems like I ask about add slay skill to Guardians. One more unprotected room - its overpower, its cheat! And some people seems act like - "If Guardian offer something - no matter what - If I even not understand it - I will be against - Cause I hate Guardians (some of them are killed me already)"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:53:03 am by Lirion » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length