Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:33:46 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  fight with mob lowered to rank 1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: fight with mob lowered to rank 1  (Read 11672 times)
Habbakuk
The Skylord
Immortal

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 04:51:33 pm »

You got your points, bluesky.

In fact (and it's a tad off the topic), the game has become very discrete lately.. essentially, there are only five levels: 1 - roll a toon, 10 - pk, 25 - clan, 30 - pre-hero-pk and 35+20 - hero; so, most players try to make transitions between these as fast as possible (ideally - overnight), possibly stopping to catch the breath on 25 and 30 to master some skills / wait for more clanmates / to be inducted. This has always been so, it's just that recently it really starts sticking out. Especially because exp is currently boosted, there are more and more powerful items and skills, it's easier and easier to handle any kind of npcs, it's faster to attain hero+, and it's possible to solo edges. I call that inflation.

As for the noexp thing - we'll do something about it, the boot after the next.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 04:57:24 pm by Habbakuk » Logged
bluesky

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 12:47:42 am »

Yes, but after this mockering of my mino courage, i have bitter taste in my mouth. Playing that mino cleric is not same anymore. I dont feel comfortable playing it. I am telling this tp prevent questions like 'why you deleted', if i decide to start new char.

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 03:29:19 am »

This is different thing, it is plan or you can call it strategy, how to keep clan power guarded most of time, until we get more clan members.
This is situation when if i grow stronger in rank, it makes clan weaker. It sounds like contradiction but it is true.

I agree with you... but I just don't think a minotaur would do that... they are often known for just trying to be the strongest, regardless of strategy. Minotaurs respect demonstrated superior strength. Final.

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
bluesky

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 11:57:57 am »

Minotaurs respect demonstrated superior strength. Final.

Simplification. Black and white. But it is not all like that. Dark elves are killing elves but when clanned in Tower, they work together. So there are exceptions from general racial traits if it gives benefits to clan.
on popular demand

[31 Mob] A wraith         100%hp 100%mana 100%mv     0 tnl
[31 Cle] Giosue           100%hp  53%mana  31%mv 979088 tnl
[34 Mob] A young red dragon  98%hp 100%mana 100%mv     0 tnl

dont worry, be happy
For the archives, when i played fabyo in takhisis i have taken rank 35, although there were more heretics in numbers than now. Even deda was playing heretic then  Grin
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 12:46:44 pm by bluesky » Logged

They said, "We are afraid".
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length