Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:30:34 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Newbies Section
| | |-+  Warders
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Warders  (Read 13155 times)
n00b
Lifetime Member

« on: February 11, 2010, 12:35:03 pm »

Always was a clan that I never unerstand
Help is very small and does not explain clan at all.

Few questions.
1. They protect nature.
What is nature? Minotaur outcast is Nature. He was born my mother minotaur with help of father minotaur (I hope no kids here, anyway there are no stork who can carry mino child to his parents). But I believe warders will not be glad to protect anything who had father and mother and was borned naturally.
So we know that undeads, draconians, golem - unnatural. Go and fight them warder! Nature did not born them! And when they die they will not decay to make forest grow!
Dryads, nymphs and pixies are friends of warder! Animals are one who they protect. It is clear.

But what else? Trolls? Do not harm the troll evil solanic bastard! He is a child of nature! Who cares that he just ate few rabbits and one elephant, and then broke few trees to make his club? He is a part of this world?
Yes or no? Who warder allowed to hunt? Maybe he can hunt wolves because current forest is unbalanced and pack of wolves eats everyone?
You know forest with bears and elvesn archers. Archers hunt there. But they deffinetly avoid killing bears. That's why in this forest only bears and hunters. They killed all hares, snails, butterflies, foxes and even wolves. What then? No prey. Bears will eat bears and this is unnatural. Should decrease bear population! This is how warder act, or not?

2. Druid and rangers closest class to warders. But they made to fight in forest. And they can not while they warders or wannabes. What the hell they should do?

Explain me warders please. Where is damned Toha?

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:04:34 pm »

Another question for the FAQ

Equipment.
Seasonal forest is forbidden. They can just savage there getting things from the ground. They can not take kewl velvets killing soldiers and generals. No collars from dogs.

Where to go?

I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 01:22:22 pm »

easy.

Evil creatures (trolls f.i.) fight human civilization (good side), and nature.
Human civilization fights evil creatures, and uses nature as a supply source.
Nature defends self, and warders defend nature, i.e. fight evil creatures, takhisis army, and if humans use nature too eagerly, warders fights solamnia (knights and guardian sects) as well.

Warders, rangers & druids are supposed to protect nature. They can regulate population of any animals there, as long as they know what they do.

Blind makes me panic - it brings back bad memories from early days of playing Solace...
Vasq
Premium Member

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 04:11:46 pm »

Can anyone tell me what the hell is good druid? It seems implementor of this smoked mj a lot.
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 05:03:44 pm »

good druid sounds quiet reasonable.
How many neutral clans Solace has?
Warders
Heretics (but no casters, bad for druid)
Tower(But druid is not a mage)
Guardians(he is not lawfull)
So Warders is only option for druid or neutral cleric.
Now druid can join Solamnia.

Vasq
Premium Member

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 05:22:51 pm »

How many clan kender can join?

Good druid is nonsense. Druid in Solamnia? Lol

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:34:35 pm by Nierth » Logged
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 05:48:02 pm »

Anyway. We are talking about warders. Maybe we will make Warder's FAQ or extend helpfile

bluesky

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 06:14:24 pm »

hehe
good druid in solamnia, evil druid in takhisis (heathen druid, those exists too) and they duel Tongue

to noob - what warders do?
it is a group of people who are preparing  marches of protest against logging and the murder of endangered species, as well as group of nymph parading naked in palanthas streets to gain all attention for nature cause Grin
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 07:32:31 pm by bluesky » Logged

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 08:05:07 pm »

hehe
good druid in solamnia, evil druid in takhisis (heathen druid, those exists too) and they duel Tongue

to noob - what warders do?
it is a group of people who are preparing  marches of protest against logging and the murder of endangered species, as well as group of nymph parading naked in palanthas streets to gain all attention for nature cause Grin

- And almost like Cobar... only really ever war with takhisis as usual... except for one distinct difference... Warders actually have PK powers.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
bluesky

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 09:34:46 pm »

with guardians there is also permawar

and they flew.
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 10:27:58 pm »

with guardians there is also permawar

- its lame... guardians dont care about the forests and warders dont care about cities...the war is at the 'gates' ?

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
bluesky

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 12:45:22 am »

hehe, i was latched so many times by lirion at sentinel and you say there is no war Tongue
only barkskin and mino reistances saved my life because assasins have phisical damage Tongue
sometimes used black flask, and that's cheating if you're warder Smiley but it's cool to see asssasins doing only wounds hehe
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:49:40 am by bluesky » Logged

and they flew.
arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 01:04:51 am »

fighting sentinel, you can't use flask, and if you flee, you dont need it..
you used it raiding guardians, eh ?

Blind makes me panic - it brings back bad memories from early days of playing Solace...
bluesky

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 01:06:19 am »

used it on reraid against assasin with latch attack, before attacking sentinel.

and they flew.
arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 01:12:18 am »

black flask = curcriTx3 ?
why not sleep instead, lirion couldnt cure sentinel anyway.

mb you do mean wraithform flask ? it is not black as i remember.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:17:41 am by arre » Logged

bluesky

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 03:51:25 am »

errr... mist flask Embarrassed

and they flew.
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 10:37:47 am »

Hey guys! This is not "How cool I'm and how warders suxx" forum. It is newbie forum.

Give advices or go to hell!!!

Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 11:30:24 am »

Yes or no? Who warder allowed to hunt? Maybe he can hunt wolves because current forest is unbalanced and pack of wolves eats everyone?
You know forest with bears and elvesn archers. Archers hunt there. But they deffinetly avoid killing bears. That's why in this forest only bears and hunters. They killed all hares, snails, butterflies, foxes and even wolves. What then? No prey. Bears will eat bears and this is unnatural. Should decrease bear population! This is how warder act, or not?

As far as I understand you want to know which cool mobs warder is allowed to kill to get goods for himself?
Well, it's up to you to decide how can you kill Archdruid to get his bracers Smiley

If you want to understand their main philisophy better - well, there are some rules like necromancers, draconians, takhisis are enemies and etc. All the rest you should find out, create your own role. Are you a ferocious forester or gentle protector of animals, or a skillfull ranger or mage who loves to meditate in forests more that in closed rooms of towers.

To make balance of population is one of the popular ideas, to kill amimals with infectious diseases in order to protect others from spreading of the disease is useful as well.

2. Druid and rangers closest class to warders. But they made to fight in forest. And they can not while they warders or wannabes. What the hell they should do?

I cannot understand the question at all.
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 11:59:41 am »

As far as I understand you want to know which cool mobs warder is allowed to kill to get goods for himself?

I'm not talking about high-end limited stuff. Just about most known and popular, such as seasonal soldiers. As far I understand - warder have no reason to slay this forest protectors.
I cannot understand the question at all.
For example.
I'm ranger. Let it be wild elf. I like nature. And I'm good at fighting in wilderness. Until I get to trolls I can not kill in forest. South kalaman - not for me. I can not slay does and birds. Ok. I get ambush and was experienced enough to get acidic or flaming weapon. I go and ambush trolls. What next? To small for antirangers and nagas. Time for bears! But I can not slay them!

Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 12:26:34 pm »

Draconian Moors.

But actually if you do not know where to grow up on middle ranks being a warder, it's not a newbie question. Once you are in a clan, you are not a newbie anymore. So go and find it out Smiley
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:30:58 pm by Nierth » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length