Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:43:28 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  fresh meat.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: fresh meat.  (Read 6137 times)
zondra

« on: September 05, 2010, 03:07:50 pm »

i think that there should be a set time for members to be kicked out. i've been in warders for around 2-3 weeks i think and new dedicated people were told the clan is full with 3 members bc there is an elder and other member when they haven't been on in that time at least. i think after 2-3 weeks of not beging on unless note sent to imm and clan members should be kicked out and fresh blood be allowed in.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 06:13:22 pm »

And I think there should be more imms, so that mud would attract more new players, so that number of members per clan would increase, and RP, mud life, and clan wars would become more interesting, so that people wouldnt feel bored and stay 2-3 weeks without playing.

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
zondra

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 08:26:33 pm »

yea i agree more imms would be nice. but i think mortal leaders are fine too, i think once a mortal leader is named imms won't induct anyone. i was saying if leader of clan isn't on for 2 weeks than maybe he should be removed if he hasn't talked to imm about it. clans with mortal leaders are always stronger than those without bc you know you won't be sitting around at 25 for a week or more. i just think better rules on time for idle members should be made.
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 12:34:17 pm »

Zondra, in this case your precondition is not correct. Clans have limitations not only because of "old" members, which are not active but mostly because all clans should be balanced, (by default), though it's hard, theer are favorite clans and there are all the rest . Regarding Warders - since there are new members in Takhisis Clan, warders can accept new blood from now.
zondra

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 03:32:46 pm »

so warders could only have three members bc there was no new tak. members? i know tiryl sat at 25 for a long time waiting. if you ask me that makes no sense. and harone told me in game that imm said there was elder and caln was full. i dunno but thats good that more members can enter now, maybe there should be way for clan to hold a vote on new leader or something. i just think it isn't right to make other people wait and not hold back there goals of clan bc someone esle doesn't want to make a tak member or heretic.i also don't think that the powerful clans should be "favorite",  if that wasnt the case maybe there would be more warders or more cober, or gaurdians.  i've seen chaos and warders at one point be the most powerful clan in the lands. it should be if you apply and there is an open spot you should get in if you pass the interview. and why do i see a new sol. knight if tak is so weak, just because they have a  mortal leader.? it should be the same for all
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 04:14:47 pm by zondra » Logged
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 05:24:56 pm »

I agree with you but sometimes it happens that 3-4 people make chars in one clan, they will have nothing to do without enemies. what imms supose to do? accept all - they will give up after a week. I do not know what harone told you, but

it isn't right to make other people wait and not hold back there goals of clan bc someone esle doesn't want to make a tak member or heretic

people should understand that they won't be accepted if one clan already has members and all the rest are almost empty, it's not right that imms should solve such problems instead of mortals
zondra

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 05:42:02 pm »

i agree with you. but you know people are going to make tak. members. it's only a matter if time. i know imms are caught in the middle and i see your points. but if you look at it from me. maybe some people that wanted to join warders remade tak members and it will only be the main clans now and i think warders gaurdians and the small clans make the game fun as well.for people like me who aren't great players/rpers the less important clans are a better fit.
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 11:52:22 pm »

- Main problem is Takhisis and Solamnics are balanced against each other and are always filled first.... don't the imms wonder why this is? 

- All the clans need to be re-balanced especially "Guardians", "Cobar" and to some degree "Warders".  Class eligibility , powers etc.  Right now tak and sol clans are always jumped at by PK'ers since their powers are all elite for it. 

-  The tak and sol clan members Ive had are insane in PK compared to my cobar/guardian.. never had a warder tho but them being able to chameleon from me wasn't too fearsome.  So of course Tak and Sol would have full clans in 2 seconds on restarts if the Imms would let them... thank god they dont.  But it doesnt fix the problem that the several other clans are lame.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
Hansen
Premium Member

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 03:00:38 am »

OMG! It's cage! Time for me to run and hide.

я злопамятен!!!!!!!
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 05:51:01 pm »

OMG! It's cage! Time for me to run and hide.

Wink I bet I know where to find you... I'll just mace swing the first Knight I see rp'ing with a outer guard.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
Hansen
Premium Member

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 08:58:13 pm »

Hansen left the knights to find paladins and bring back the code, and he was never herd from again. And the whole rp with an outer guard, that only happened like 3 or 4 times. Nah jk. Nice to see you back though

я злопамятен!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length