Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:56:39 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Last day of Sir Mukrimin.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Last day of Sir Mukrimin.  (Read 22768 times)
andy

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 09:08:38 pm »

and why 3 of you a$$holes decided to molest mukrimin and not alkahen? Where is the log showing you three were hired to kill this specific solamnic? Where is the in-game respect for a player who battled you three against all odds? Haven't you noticed that mukrimin is either a noob or his connection sucked big time?

I'll quote unreal - Don't post crap here.

I repeat, there was no OOC cooperation in the case of Mukrimin's death. All action were ingame cooperation and roleplay based: Phoenlx was hired and as soon he alone was not so brave and optimistic as shadow assassin Arre (Phoenlx do not count self able to slay Solamnia knight of a Crown alone!) So Phoenlx asked help of Mauric... Mauric gladly agreed to help to slay Solamnic... why not? he as shadow assassin too...
So they started their "gangbang"... as you see in Log after two assassins failed to kill  Mukrimin after sting (i'm agree with unreal we could be more lucky  in viper but in that case we were not expirienced enouth) So well... We failed to slay him with Mauric, and here Snah - 3d assassin had offered his help... why to decline? Phoenlx wants to earn money!
Two assassins failed - Phoenlx accepted help of 3d assassin ... Why not? And there was no OOC interaction here at all!
Solace players have feeling of fresh blood it seems and like sharks swimming where it is splitting... So and Alkahen came too...  And its not hard to guess where the blood could splitting, when you just look who PK...

Base Chronology of all this:
1. Phoenlx logged in and see who pk - Mauric and Mukrimin.
2. some later, Snah has logged in and offered  help.
3. Later Alkahen has appeared and offered help to Snah it seems.. But he has killed Snah and Mauric after all... do not know what deal Snah had with Alkahen, but now Snah will hunt for his head for sure...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:14:47 pm by andy » Logged
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 09:12:48 pm »

yeah you're just a clown.  Tongue
I am sure that I killed you before ... many times.
thats why you type my name so often
I defended my camp against you and your friend.
but when there was a mage Talnarak
which cast sanc and haste on you.. so it was 3 vs 1
I decided to defend the Inquisitor.
everything happened exactly the same scenario as with this solamnic knight.
but without mage... dont you both just run away in gushing?  Grin
and yeah i agree with aree .... fighters always was easy for any kind of assassins.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 09:17:10 pm »

My naked beast assassin hasn't had much problems killing his opponents... except that season assassin that already found both manuals and mastered almost everything there is to master... and Hero ranked chars... Of course, hero rank is something entirely different...  Grin

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
andy

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 09:18:12 pm »

yeah you're just a clown.  Tongue
I am sure that I killed you before ... many times.
thats why you type my name so often
I defended my camp against you and your friend.
but when there was a mage Talnarak
which cast sanc and haste on you.. so it was 3 vs 1
I decided to defend the Inquisitor.
everything happened exactly the same scenario as with this solamnic knight.
but without mage... dont you both just run away in gushing?  Grin
and yeah i agree with aree .... fighters always was easy for any kind of assassins.

BS..... sanc  assassins  have  from orbs and haste from potions...I can understand however that Horror has big eyes!

PS: and yes, scenario was likely, but behaviour of foes  coordinally  opposite:  Mukrimin is a hero and Hoomg is a coward!

And I repeat your name, and will repeat it, just becouse i dislike cowards, who shivers for his shinees..
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:23:23 pm by andy » Logged
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 09:29:09 pm »

There are few characters so coward-like and utterly stupid as your Sirri-cleric, andy.

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
grinka

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 09:29:41 pm »

Вот что меня действительно смущает - это рассказы про "was hired".
Имхо народ просто мочит всех, до кого может дотянуться. Можете поимённо озвучить заказчиков для каждого убийства? И для внеклановых тоже?

Ядерное возмездие неотвратимо!
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 09:31:17 pm »

3 vs 1 its not a coward...
coward it is you.. who gather gopa for kills.... fact
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 09:34:01 pm »

aaaahahaha... hes FEDJA!!!
now its clear for me ... where from a such HATE!!! rofl

you are Clown!
arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 09:34:20 pm »

PS: and yes, scenario was likely, but behaviour of foes  coordinally  opposite:  Mukrimin is a hero and Hoomg is a coward!

And I repeat your name, and will repeat it, just becouse i dislike cowards, who shivers for his shinees..

Erm... i've always thought coward is one, who fights group vs one, without any chances to die, and logs one helper after another.

Do you really think next statements go with the other: "Snah has logged in and offered  help.", "Solace players have feeling of fresh blood it seems and like sharks swimming where it is splitting... So and Alkahen came too...", and "there was no OOC interaction here at all!" ?

The more of these posts i read, the more i support imm's actions.

Blind makes me panic - it brings back bad memories from early days of playing Solace...
andy

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 09:36:46 pm »

3 vs 1 its not a coward...
coward it is you.. who gather gopa for kills.... fact

I repeat that Talnarak was not with us and did not came even near to your camp...

So there were only two assassins against you!

Yes, first we attacked not using sanctuary and haste to check your power... And when we came with sanctuary, you just sit under innner and did not came out - Fact !

And Mukrimin defended his outer even VS 3 sanced assassins!
Learn yourself to act like Mukrimin if you play in Solamnia, Herecy or Takhisis! That is ALL what I wanted to show by posting this LOG!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:38:51 pm by andy » Logged
andy

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 09:41:44 pm »

Do you really think next statements go with the other: "Snah has logged in and offered  help.", "Solace players have feeling of fresh blood it seems and like sharks swimming where it is splitting... So and Alkahen came too...", and "there was no OOC interaction here at all!" ?
Well, I do not think! I'm sure that i did not used any OOC! God is my witness!
Do not judge people by yourself, please.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:44:11 pm by andy » Logged
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2010, 09:44:30 pm »

rofl... barbadiks and talnarak have same descriptions.
Fedja you are clown. sanc from orbs just for 3 hours.
you was sanced for longer... and i feel multicharing here...
two chars in game with same description ehehehe
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2010, 09:45:58 pm »

Andy, Heretics are an army, not a Knighthood. There is no rule enforcing honorable characteristics upon their members. That varies from leader to leader.
(There is even a log, somewhere, of a Cutthroat being turned into Hiddukel's shrine - very nicely rpied)
Takhisis and Solamnia must be honorable, yes. But honor doesn't enforce you to go kill yourself. That also varies from character to character, or from player to player, even.
I do have more respect towards those who stand alone and fight against 3 players, but that is simply because I know the player is maintaining his role and doing the most possible against others who just don't give a damn. You are one of those others.

It's just plain bullsh*t that you try to accuse people of being cowards, considering your poor use of strategy, ganging and history.

PS: You said you have respect for Mukrimin, but he doesn't seem to have any respect towards you. Maybe you should think what are the reasons for this.

It's also BS that you should try and teach anybody here with such a log. Everyone here knows much more about RP and PK then you do.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:49:45 pm by Argonar » Logged

grinka

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2010, 09:46:30 pm »

And Mukrimin defended his outer even VS 3 sanced assassins!
Learn yourself to act like Mukrimin if you play in Solamnia, Herecy or Takhisis! That is ALL what I wanted to show by posting this LOG!

Why Murkimin fighted against all of you? Honor before wisdom? It's well-known Solamnic problem. Why do you think Heretic should demonstrate same honor as Solamnic knight?

Ядерное возмездие неотвратимо!
andy

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2010, 09:47:07 pm »

rofl... barbadiks and talnarak have same descriptions.
Fedja you are clown. sanc from orbs just for 3 hours.
you was sanced for longer... and i feel multicharing here...
two chars in game with same description ehehehe
BS again.... have no idea what are you talking about... show me the log where you have seen Talnarak near your camp in same time with Barbadiks and Phoenlx?
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 09:48:14 pm »

act like....
what ? just com and die? ehehehe...
ill repeat. a true coward its a person who looking for gopa to kill someone...
andy

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2010, 09:49:56 pm »

Why do you think Heretic should demonstrate same honor as Solamnic knight?

Ok. If Heretics are so wise, then ingame gangbanging is nessessary again to slay such wise cowards under inquisitor.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2010, 09:51:56 pm »

Wisdom and Honor are not opposite. They are not even related. That is just a stupid comment of yours.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:54:04 pm by Argonar » Logged

andy

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 09:53:12 pm »

Wisdom and Honor are not opposite. They are not even related. That is just a stupid comment of yours.
where is honor if you leave your brother (outer) to die without try to help him ?
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2010, 09:56:39 pm »

That is a stupid argument, considering that the outer is a mob. Why then doesn't the inner go help the outer?
People help in the way they can. If it is just another life being wasted, it is strategically best to retreat. You could even RP that the outer said "Go inside and prepare while I hold them here!". That is his main purpose, when the defense is faultering.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length