Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:07:11 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Any old time players remember....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any old time players remember....  (Read 6012 times)
Thaen_Stormbourne

« on: March 11, 2011, 02:13:06 am »

I've recently returned from a long absence (like late 90's lol) Just curious if anyone remembers any of my old school chars. I'm guessing not from that long ago, but there might be one or two...

Arathorn,half elf knight of kiri-jolith, Grandmaster of Solamnia
Elron dark elf shadow assassin, Blackrose killer (title given to me by some unseen for kidnapping and killing people to leave black roses on their bodies. The first RP'd serial killer in solace if I recall)
Nosafir, dwarf fighter
Grubmat, Minotaur Outcast, Knight of the Lily

The only char that died of old age was Arathorn, Elron was con killed after the title was given to me. Guardians of justice just hated my assassin, he gave people flowers i thought it was a nice gesture; they thought it was a crime. That's profiling Tongue
Hansen
Premium Member

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 02:31:13 am »

I have only been playing since 06ish, but its nice to have you back, maybe Thaen will Die of old age too, that is if you can stay on wak's good side.lol

я злопамятен!!!!!!!
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 08:15:56 am »

umm.. even I'm younger than you.. all these chars were before Horvaraz's DHLing or after?

For the darkness! Angry
Thaen_Stormbourne

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 11:20:58 am »

yeah I don't remember that guy. I was playing around the time Navar/nagash. Jemma would know if she still logs into the forums. This was back when knights could specialize in weapons, there were no feats, and 25+ people were online at all times of the day. Every god was a real person behind the name. Good times.
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 12:10:44 pm »

it seems i'm still older  Cool

For the darkness! Angry
Valeria
Premium Member

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 03:33:24 pm »

I remember Arathorn!  I was a knight, Valeria.  You inducted me into the Solamnic Knights, and taught me quite a bit! And I remember your passing, it was a sad day indeed.  But those were good times, traveling with you and another, cleric I believe, although I cannot remember the name.  But I remember the three of us going to places I feared I wouldn't get out except as a ghost! 

You may remember Jemma too, she has been around longer than me, and she probably remembers you.  She was an elven cleric of Mishakal (I believe that is right) at about that time.  She still frequents the board and realms occasionally.  As I recall Jemma was married or betrothed to someone at that time from the title.  Jemma, is that right??

Well, at any length, it is great to see you and you are remembered!  Hopefully you will take another stroll through the realms with us.

Valeria

TBD...
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 03:42:30 pm »

I was a knight, Valeria.

who'd doubt  Grin

For the darkness! Angry
Valeria
Premium Member

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 05:24:13 pm »

Ok, so perhaps I have reused the name a few times!  But there have been plenty others in between.  I just stink at keeping them alive it seems.  I guess I have more engagement with Valeria than others, since it is likely one of the few names I have used that reach hero status consistently.  And for that reason you probably see it more.  But to be fair, I don't use the name that much, its just that it takes me that long to kill it off!  And you know that occasionally it is nice to see a familiar name, even if the rest has changed.

So there. Smiley

TBD...
zondra

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 09:16:33 pm »

i played in 02ish? maybe late 01. so that is before my time.
Thaen_Stormbourne

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 10:35:43 pm »

Valeria holy err um crap... I wondered if you were the same person. Do you remember Sanguin and his wife who was in solamnia Elethia or Elysia... something like that. I do remember going into the drannor or maybe sla mori? with you when you were like 28 ish and finding out that my rescue skill was not 100% Good times, do you remember what that knight of the thorn's name was that I con killed? He was a necro and I want to say dark elf. *grumbles* necros and their music

Valeria good to see you Smiley *hugs*
Gran
High Member

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 01:51:38 am »

I remember Elron, and Grubmat!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length