Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:34:34 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  snorkae vs fuzzbane
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: snorkae vs fuzzbane  (Read 24098 times)
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:52 pm »

(Glowing) (Humming) the girdle of mirror-green dragonscale
     (Magical) an ancient hoopak made of hardened redwood
     a green tinted seal
     (Magical) (Humming) a spiral hoopak engraved with ogre runes
     (Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) the hoopak of stars
     (Magical) (Glowing) a bracelet woven from the hair an elf
     (Magical) (Glowing) a sceptre of the heavenly orders
     (Magical) (Glowing) the long hoopak named "Zatoichi Bo"
     (Glowing) hoopak fashioned from blue coral
     a barbed wooden hoopak
     a long hoopak tipped with ice crystal
     (Magical) (Glowing) an hoopak fashioned from human bone
     (Invis) (Magical) a crown of frozen blood
( 2) (Magical) a leather backpack
     (Magical) a pendant engraved with the word 'Eternity'
     (Magical) (Humming) a long regal robes
     (Glowing) a brazen belt of bloody eyes
     (Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a black and blue crystal rod
     (Magical) the pain of damned souls
     (Magical) (Glowing) a golden chalice
     a band of elvander leaves

(Magical) rotting hide of a subterranian beast
     an elegant woven rug
     (Glowing) (Humming) a huge two-headed flail named 'Bragol Rauko'
     a barbed wooden hoopak
     (Glowing) (Humming) a blue crystal staff
     (Glowing) the flaming sceptre of Chaos
     (Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a steel chain sizzles with flame
     (Glowing) (Humming) the Dark claw
     (Magical) a leather backpack
     (Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) the hoopak of stars
     (Magical) (Glowing) an hoopak fashioned from human bone
     tanned hide of the underground beast
     (Magical) an ancient hoopak made of hardened redwood
     (Magical) (Glowing) Hoopak of the Sun
     an invitation to the Royal courts

p.s. snorkae was never called a storer and fuzzbane is, despite the obviuous and great difference in pocket items...

*Fuzzbane takes a look at Snorkae's gear scrolls and sniffs, feeling so poor...*

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Proph

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 03:10:11 pm »

*pukes*

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:15:32 pm »

- 2 BaCkPackZ!,!!!!!,!!,! What!? Big time storer..prolly hogging all the milk and buns in those backpacks.  Rage.   Tongue

P.s. But showing us the storer that stored more then your storer didnt prove the point i think you thought it might  Cool

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
deda

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 03:19:25 pm »

please, tell me, which items is fuzzbane "storing"? hoopaks he can use, and uses? rug? only 2 items he doesn't need are flail and mace, and as I said, they will be either sacced or gifted...

Make yourself all honey

Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 03:25:33 pm »

- Just funny thread ... You looked better before is all. Why not drop it all snap shot then pick back up for dramatics.  No one who thought something before changes their mind cuz of this...and people who didnt think it now might question it cuz of this.

P.s. Gimme all your staffssssss is my only real point

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 03:31:11 pm »

- Just funny thread ... You looked better before is all. Why not drop it all snap shot then pick back up for dramatics.  No one who thought something before changes their mind cuz of this...and people who didnt think it now might question it cuz of this.

Grin Grin Grin
deda

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 03:40:25 pm »

actually, it dawned on me what the problem is: the fact that my kender never goes PK, so in everyone's eyes, he is not worthy of the stuff he has, despite the fact that he took all those items fair and square (some were gifted, but according to the rules and in character)... Don't know about anyone else, but I play kender as always as explorers, a comic-relief character, who doesn't really go around searching for the fight... kender are like children and a kender Pker is more against the general kender RP than anything else...
Also, storing - that's like a second nature of a kender and middle-aged kender tend to have quite a lot of items. I even bent my role here and didn't hog as many autocasties as I could so that the rest could have some fun with them...

anyhow, have fun! and explore!  it helps with items... there's new stuff in nether so make goppas and find them!  Grin

Make yourself all honey

unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 03:49:03 pm »

Also, storing - that's like a second nature of a kender and middle-aged kender tend to have quite a lot of items.

it's absolutely the same as evil character kill everyone in his sight and it's okay, because he is damn EVIL.

For the darkness! Angry
deda

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 03:54:00 pm »

yep.

Make yourself all honey

Proph

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 03:54:52 pm »

I'm mostly puking because I'm imagining what the EQ looks like if that's the inventory.

If you still play and have fun with your character, then no one can say anything. But if you just sit in a guild or some remote location simply to maintain your shines.... what's the point?

Nothing is too much to hope for.
rexbu
Premium Member

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 04:14:44 pm »

Whats up with storing accusations ? He doesn't like to pk - its his business. Nowhere is written that you must PK. And Deda is certainly not the first one to avoid PK. I don't like pking with abjurers anyway, its too much luck dependant,
unless you have certain items like ikon or orb, which he obviously doesnt.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 04:30:40 pm »

*Fuzzbane takes a look at Snorkae's gear scrolls and sniffs, feeling so poor...*

*puke* What a disgraceful comment. Reminds me of a brazilian politician who declared, when people were criticizing brazilians parlamantarians salaries, that he couldn't imagine living with less then 11.000 reais per month (somewhat like 5.500 dolars). Everyone who lives with less, which should be around 95% of the population, was horrified. Detail: minimum wage in Brazil is 720 reais (360 dolars).
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:34:59 pm by Argonar » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
zondra

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 04:33:35 pm »

how does fuzzbane not use? he travels all the time and explores I've been with him a lot of the times. you just don't see it
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 04:36:36 pm »

Oh yeah? And I'm guessing he keeps switching between all the staffs because he actually needs them all, and not because he likes to show them off?

You guys really should look the definition of *need* in the dictionary. Luxury isnt a necessity.

Also... I'm pretty sure it was Fuzzbane who stored Hextall's gauntlets of striking until you had grown with Yesta enough to get it yourself. Then he sacced. Nice, huh?  Roll Eyes
(I just don't have logs to prove it, else both of those chars would've been punished long time ago. But I do have PMs from both of you admitting towards transfer.)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:40:10 pm by Argonar » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
zondra

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 04:48:40 pm »

ooo no!! you caught me!!!! too bad I don't play anymore! I love when people are high and mighty and go on rants and act like they are so much better than everyone else. just an every day douche bag
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 04:49:34 pm »

I am better then who cheats. Simply because I don't.

My mind is peaceful about this. You can do me no harm.

zondra

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 04:52:26 pm »

I think. only playing with brother is the same as any other ooc gang, you are one of the biggest pussies in the game, been told that for years and always stood up for you, but over the past couple months I see why almost every body thinks this.
rexbu
Premium Member

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 04:52:43 pm »

Oh yeah? And I'm guessing he keeps switching between all the staffs because he actually needs them all, and not because he likes to show them off?

Of course he needs them, and you know why? because he decided he needs them. Otherwise you could in no way determine who needs what in this mud. For example I decide that you dont need your leggings - see something wrong there?. And that is how it should be, free market, not that I like its implementation IRL Wink
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:54:23 pm by rexbu » Logged
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 05:02:53 pm »

I think. only playing with brother is the same as any other ooc gang, you are one of the biggest pussies in the game, been told that for years and always stood up for you, but over the past couple months I see why almost every body thinks this.

LOL, Zondra. You don't know what OOC, is, do you?

OOC means Out Of Character, and it doesn't have to do with players knowing eachother. Most everyone here plans their teams and clans before creating their chars. The fact that I have a brother and that he also plays the game is in no way different then the fact that you and whoever (deda or anyone else) PM eachother to make chars in one same clan, or that Jax made a thief and befriended Lizlip awfully quick. 
I've done it before. Everyone has. Hell, you had Hextall's alignment changed to enter Warders instead of Solamnia after I casually told you that I was going Warders with my char. And I wasn't even asking you to come join me.

Knowing my brother doesn't mean that we don't interact in the proper manner ingame. Garthan and Merlod grew together in game, and never has Merlod had any kind of interaction with any other of Garthan's chars. Nor has the opposite occured. We keep IN CHARACTER.

Anything else?

Nierth
Your bane, your curse
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 05:04:19 pm »

Zondra, do not insult Argonar.  Angry
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length