Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:39:10 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  snorkae vs fuzzbane
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: snorkae vs fuzzbane  (Read 24111 times)
deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2014, 09:21:58 pm »

If you are impossible to even find, both for allies and for enemies, and you never take any risk at all.

Get manual of seeing mind. You will have about 700 hours and element of surprise to find anyone.
Fuzzbane is (or at least was) often walking with Coihl fighting hard mobs, taking risk.

yeah, if you are so keen to find us, we are in Nether atm... checking the new gear, STORING IT Cheesy

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
Proph

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2014, 09:35:49 pm »

I hope you understood what I said earlier. If you are actually traveling with your character and engaging in difficult battles, then I don't think you're storing. But if there's things you find yourself going a VERY long time without using, I say sacrifice it and get it back into circulation.

I am only against hoarders who sit in some far away location or guild etc, being idle on triggers, while they presumably work or watch TV. I totally agree with Arpade, you need to put yourself at risk in some way. And like you said you are battling hard MOBS, so I think that counts.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
arpade
Premium Member

Without light, there is no beauty, only suffering.

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:40 pm »

More or less.

Deda goes fight the hard mobs like once a week just to be able to say he is not storing, and get more items for his egotrip (this entire post started just because deda wanted to show off and get some attention). The rest of the time he is a regular "sit in guild and wait" storer.

Point is, Deda is a cheater in mentality, and his actions reflect it. He *did* help zondra transfer items like Argonar said and he doesent "love exploring and the PvE" game. He just wants to keep all items for himself.

Saying you are fighting mobs now or whatever hardly clears your name on my book.

Fuzzbane a character that only exits to keep items from anyone else. That is storing. You freaking admitted it in the "roleplay" thread.
I shouldent need to spend my characters lifetime trying to find a book for seeing mind or whatever (does that even see astral?) to try to free the items he is storing.
He should just be deleted because his caracter is harmfull to the game.

zondra

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2014, 09:56:37 pm »

More or less.

Deda goes fight the hard mobs like once a week just to be able to say he is not storing, and get more items for his egotrip (this entire post started just because deda wanted to show off and get some attention). The rest of the time he is a regular "sit in guild and wait" storer.

Point is, Deda is a cheater in mentality, and his actions reflect it. He *did* help zondra transfer items like Argonar said and he doesent "love exploring and the PvE" game. He just wants to keep all items for himself.

Saying you are fighting mobs now or whatever hardly clears your name on my book.

Fuzzbane a character that only exits to keep items from anyone else. That is storing. You freaking admitted it in the "roleplay" thread.
I shouldent need to spend my characters lifetime trying to find a book for seeing mind or whatever (does that even see astral?) to try to free the items he is storing.

Who are you to tell anyone how to play game?and what is fun for them?his hoopacks are uses for different mobs like fighter with different dam types,  gold leaf can't be used on evils anymore so I'think you should all relax,  how did'this turn into bash deda day, my guess you dont even know where half his eq comes from, 

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:58:26 pm by zondra » Logged
moq
Lifetime Member

IRC pet priest

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2014, 11:03:38 pm »

my guess you dont even know where half his eq comes from  

LOL good point  Wink

We will descend
On anyone unable to defend
Themselves
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2014, 12:02:56 am »

Actually I reached this point today and considered leaving again, it's too much hassle, too much grief, can never make the right decision to please anybody Sad But then I remembered, f*ck it, let's play Tongue

Easy to say given your position no offense. How about those that just dumped 3K+ gold that's just for nothing, and the spellbooks that just happened to disappear for nothing, and the unlucky consequence that I would have had to pull an all nighter just to even stand a chance at touching my things again.

I know before the world would have been taken back about 30 minutes to an hour and everything rotated as normal.
Just don't see the endgame with everyones equipment going to pits?? that just seems and forgive me for this abso-f*cking-lutely retarded . . .

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2014, 01:02:09 am »

Who are you to tell anyone how to play game?  

He is Aresius  Roll Eyes

And who the hell are you? Transfering items? OOC talking through clan channel? Is that the way to play the game? Actions speak louder then words, zondra. And your actions speak very lowly of yourself. Guardian of Nature has left his chamber how many times to go and protect nature? Lizlip has a tattoo of a dolphin and yet, he never went to mermaids protect them from slaughter... *sighs* Lizlip earned her tattoo through insistence. Nothing else. Hextall, Sentinal of the Ironwood, wanted to go to Khalkhist plains slaughter horses for books. Yesta, Knight of the Crown, attacked other player in Palanthas. The list continues...

my guess you dont even know where half his eq comes from  
LOL good point  Wink

No... that is not a good point. You're not allowed to stand up against cheating if you are a newb in any aspect? Besides, anyone knows where to get half-those equips or more. I'd have to be able to get a look at Fuzzbane to be sure. So I cant be completely sure. But staffs locations are well divulged. Pendants are easy. Lord Soth equip well known. Etc... Huh

I, for example, admittedly don't know Edges well, Nether, etc... Never had the patience to make an abjur to go explore the world. I think abjurs are the most boring thing in the world. Just my personal opinion. Still, I can probably kick your ass in PK any day, moq. Everyone has their faults and their strengths, their interests...  Wink
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:12:21 am by Argonar » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
zondra

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2014, 01:58:57 am »

Yea my rp is'soo bad that is how i got sent, and into shrine, i say that bc when i was in clan with you two hes knowledge of areas and eq worse than mine, which is sad
 And my old elder wad told plains weren't protected area,so whatever you wanna think, i will say it must be nice sitting on that high horse of yours looking down on everyone, hah

Oo wait'my one transfer with dall irhon the evil dedicate to heretics gave to yesta remember that?  Oo no that didnt count, f*cking hypocrite
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:01:40 am by zondra » Logged
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2014, 02:05:06 am »

I find it funny that you consider yourself "everyone". That's all. Also, I'm not looking down. I just argue better then you do.

Oo wait'my one transfer with dall irhon the evil dedicate to heretics gave to yesta remember that?  Oo no that didnt count, f*cking hypocrite

What?

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
zondra

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2014, 02:10:04 am »

I find it funny that you consider yourself "everyone". That's all. Also, I'm not looking down. I just argue better then you do.

Oo wait'my one transfer with dall irhon the evil dedicate to heretics gave to yesta remember that?  Oo no that didnt count, f*cking hypocrite

What?

You were iron or whatever,  dall asked you to give i think armguards and i think ring to yesta , both hextall had'when hextall gave all his things away, you knew both chars were mine and you gave a knight that eq, deny'if you want,but does it really matter lol, go on and  dominant game
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:14:11 am by zondra » Logged
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 02:21:28 am »

I have absolutely no idea what you are talkin' about. If you have log, please show it, and I'll post PM of the day I discovered you were Yesta. I remember Hextall having quartz ring from some golem, I think... but not even sure about armguards. Darkened? Arborian? Not many come to mind... and not many would be hard for Heretics to get after Hextall was gone.

My dedicated assassin was called Iroh. And, as I recall, I interacted with Yesta once, before I knew you were him, when I met you and Fasulye in Mausoleum. Also, I interacted with Dall very few times. Main one, I think, was when I called him to attack some guys killing bears.

Anyhow, acuse as much as you like, zondra. I would never consciously have helped you cheat. I have not helped anyone cheat, and I have stepped up against your cheating from day one. When deda PMed me saying that he regretted agreeing to helping you transfer some item, I told him there and on the spot that he shouldn't, and should communicate your request to Imms. He chose not to... and chose to go through with it.

Printscreen of my messages can be posted, if you or any immortals wish.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. What differs me from you is not my RP, not my PK skills, not my knowledge of areas and equip.
It is that I follow rules. I know this with all my heart, and I am sure that Imms have never had any reason to doubt me.
My mind is at peace with any such accusations you can try to throw at me, because none can possibly be proven.

If I did pass those items to Yesta, and I really dont think I did (I usually have a good memory), then it happened without my knowing that it was transfer.
Anyhow, thank you for admitting towards another transfer. One that not even I knew had happened.  Wink

PS: Still, I have absolutely no idea who Dall is in forum.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:36:05 am by Argonar » Logged

zondra

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2014, 02:28:47 am »

They gonna deny someone not playing, go for it  Grin
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2014, 03:18:08 am »

Hmm... Garthan just told me he remembers what you are talking about and it did ring a bell. Seems Dall asked me and Karok to give Yesta some things and our reply was "why don't you give it yourself?", to which he said "nevermind"... I do remember feeling kind of scared for having said that, since he was already clanned and I wasn't. Didn't want bad relations or anything. But it hadn't even crossed my mind that it was transfer. Although, now that I think about it, it is quite obvious. I guess I wasn't paying so much attention to all this sh*t at the time.

Anyhow, I have no logs about this. But Iroh had nothing to do with transfer, unless you can show log proving that he himself handed over those things to you. Afterall, innocent until proven otherwise. So... can you?  Wink
Also, whoever is Dall may be able to tell something about it... I doubt he'll be happy that you turned him in, by the way.

PS: I have no idea what you were trying to say in the post above.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:20:15 am by Argonar » Logged

omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 03:28:26 am »

WAIT A MINUTE!

I just read your post more carefully. You're saying Dall was your char! But they and Yesta coexisted, when both were clanned. Dall helped Qyayad kill Anza in log that everyone can witness, and Yesta deleted before that, and after Dall had already been inducted. Your saying you had two clanned chars at the same time?

Huh Shocked

zondra

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 03:31:53 am »

WAIT A MINUTE!

I just read your post more carefully. You're saying Dall was your char! But they and Yesta coexisted, when both were clanned. Dall helped Qyayad kill Anza in log that everyone can witness, and Yesta deleted before that, and after Dall had already been inducted. Your saying you had two clanned chars at the same time?

Huh Shocked

No dall wasnt me
Also i have never logged anything, ever, never cared enough
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2014, 03:33:25 am »

Ah, I read wrong. You were saying that both, Hextall and Yesta, were yours. Not Dall and Yesta.

Sorry for mistake.

deda

Obnoxious IRC whining alien dog

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2014, 03:49:59 am »

More or less.

arpade, my hats off to you... you concocted a whole conspiracy against you and argo and god knows how many evils plotted by a small kender that loves to collect stuff, most of which are good-only, or anti-evil, or you can't use as an outcast... your paranoia really doesn't do you credit... but I have some good news for you: on February 25th, 2015, Witcher 3 comes out... you may start looking for my staves after that day...  Wink

Make yourself all honey
...and the flies shall devour you

... Keep on rotting in the free world!...
arpade
Premium Member

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2014, 04:07:27 am »

@ Deda
I never said you conspired against me. You just made that up.

I never said i wanted your items. You just made that up.

Goes to show how you people think. You cannot even conceive someone not acting as selfishly as you do.

I say you should be punished because you break rules, not because you are some enemy or because i want something.

I accuse you of storing and item transfering, of which Zondra did us the favor of publicly admitting. You and him keep trying to change the subject and make this about me (by saying im a noob) or about Argonar (falsely accusing him of cheating as well), but hate to let you down, im not 15 years old anymore and i dont care if you call me a noob or not, im sufficiently self-confident to know im above whatever some guy who cheats in a game to feel good about himself has to say. So im not going to lose sight of the point which is.
You cheat. Recurrently. Constantly. As does Zondra.
You both should not be allowed to log in.

And honestly, i would prefer you left the game because you got banned, not because you got bored (storing must be incredibly boring indeed).
But either way already helps.

@zondra
Who are you to tell anyone how to play game?and what is fun for them?

I dont. I tell people to follow the rules, which i should not have to do, and you do not need to be anyone to do.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 04:18:02 am by arpade » Logged
arpade
Premium Member

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2014, 04:21:52 am »

Im done posting in this thread. You guys can have the last word.

Im just gonna go back to the game and try to enjoy as i may. I am thankful to Sirrion and Hiddy for bringing the game back and doing what they can to keep it running, and i do not want to seem discontent with the game, how they run it, or give negative feedback that may make them want to shut it down again.

Im just going to go back to playing and enjoying myself and trust that in time all cheaters will get caught.
Anza
High Member

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2014, 12:28:01 am »

[01:23:27] <marynne> a huge grim axe of storers chopping named 'Fuzzbaneskin Slayer'

and can be referred to as 'axe dedaslayer'.

modifies damage against kenders by 54%
modifies damage against storers by 78%
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:33:09 am by Anza » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length