Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:07:51 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  The Strength of Solmania: A Tale of Greed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Strength of Solmania: A Tale of Greed  (Read 12987 times)
phinespec

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 02:28:48 am »

Argonar, why don't you apply for an immortal position.  At least an observer?  I'm bummed that you're bailing, Hiddukel.
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2014, 04:26:15 am »

Here is the thing everyone seems to be forgetting. Everyone is asking for punishment for this, punishment for that, this is against the rules, that is against the rules, something is being bent, broken, or the latter.

Yet everyone was happy as could be when the game came back online. Fact of the matter is there are 2 Immortals, most likely with full time jobs and a 20 count playerbase right now. Not very large but think of the grand scheme of things.
Everyone feels that there problem is important, I did at one time, until I realized the very thing I'm going to sit here and explain to you. Everyone wants a Joseph Stalin f*cking rule on this game and lets face it, if you want to follow roleplay and what not, Rules were meant to be broken. They were bent and broken all the time in the books. Immortals are simply there to respect not to intervene it's called Free-Will.

I'm going to put it like this, I didn't like what was going on, so I made a character and a group to f*cking deal with it and overcome. I put aside the thought that it was someone else that needed to intervene and make my experience better and I did something about it. I fully enjoy the game. What I don't enjoy is logging into this forum and seeing a bunch of grown ass men trying to facilitate a battle of wits on who is wrong and who is right when the truth is, deep down you just want an edge that another player has.

Here's the raw deal take it or leave it.  NOBODY would f*cking play if both of the Immortals were a nit-pick. That's just the fact of the matter. I'm not sorry to point this out, I'm going to say it bluntly because that's the type of guy I am.

There are so many people that I have interacted with that didn't like me until they've talked to me. And after today if I hear one more f*cking thing about "there's no equipment everyone is hoarding, storing, and transfering" I'm going to kindly ask that you drop your skirt (provided you aren't a lady and if you are no disrespect intended) and pull your tampon out, come over to my house and grab a can of man-up outta the fridge and stop your woe is me bullsh*t.

I saw SOOO much equipment today it made me f*cking sick!! I literally haven't played in years so yes I forgot a LOT, and when I did play back in 05, 09 I geared mainly off of PK so I wasn't as fortunate to know the locations of a great many things.

I do try to roleplay, i think it makes for a fun day, and for a fun release after a day of training and working and playing with my kids. This is my me time, because I've been banned from the bars I like in my city because I love to get rowdy.
Hate the trouble so I settle and try and kick back at home and do what doesn't get me put in jail anymore.

So lets recap, is the world fair, no there would be no pride in it if it was.
Is the game fair, that itself is a f*cking pandora's box since everyone has there own idea and interpretation of the RULES.

There is nothing saying that HAVE to stay, there is nothing saying that you have to understand the RULES. Sirrion is not Chemosh. So to those of you saying, oh this would have happened if, and that wouldn't have been like that if ...
this is to you

If "if" was a "fifth" we'd all be drunk.
"if" my aunt had a dick wouldn't that make her my uncle??

CALM THE f*ck DOWN , play the game. Have some fun or don't but please relax on telling people how things should be done. Try doing it another way to make it ahead, and when you get busted or called out or sidewalled for doing it the way you think someone else is doing it then you can come on here and blast off on them.

I have seen borderline proof, and I have seen good solid arguments and that is a playerbase that is trying to develop the community, so your presented your case. Most of you would make good laywers, now let the Judge decide, and respect that opinion because lets face it, we don't know the end game of the Immortals, we don't know what they have done about it, the actions and recourse they have taken, and they are for damn sure not going to plaster it on the forums when they do.

I wish you all the best, I hope you all find your peace in the game and a little fun, and then I hope you all realize that you get soo f*cking mad because Solace is like a drug. You might f*cking hate it but you can't help that without it you just don't feel the same.

Best Regards, jAx.

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
Ridgeway

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2014, 05:17:18 am »

Well said Jax.

Also what a surprise the Solace community is slowly destroying itself again.
Proph

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2014, 05:20:46 am »

deep down you just want an edge that another player has.
You couldn't be more wrong about this. I just want a fun experience and for people to play fair. I don't want the unfair advantages Anza has, and you can see this because I refuse to play his game (even if it would benefit my char greatly).

I have seen borderline proof, and I have seen good solid arguments and that is a playerbase that is trying to develop the community, so your presented your case. Most of you would make good laywers, now let the Judge decide, and respect that opinion
That's all I did: present facts and let people interpret them how they choose. I see things that I highly disapprove of (and go against the rules) and want to see if others feel the same way. I support the community and want to expose people who (in my opinion) harm the community.

I truly appreciate time and effort put in by the Imms, and I have told them that on several occasions.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 06:45:40 am »

well, proph, argonar, you have succeeded with your whining?
Roll Eyes

Sorry we whined about your crappy rp, OOC garbage, multichar, threats and general disregard for all other players in the game.

Clearly you care a lot about this community and we are the ones who are trying to destroy it.
Dear topic starter and other enviers,
1st. Don't speak please for all players.
2d.  Don't try to destroy something, better try to build.
3d.  Please respect the work of immorals who made it possible for us to play here!
Thanks for attention.

PS: Hiddy please stay with us, an don't listen to those whiners! That all from envy for sure.
Proph

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 06:50:15 am »

well, proph, argonar, you have succeeded with your whining?
Roll Eyes

Sorry we whined about your crappy rp, OOC garbage, multichar, threats and general disregard for all other players in the game.

Clearly you care a lot about this community and we are the ones who are trying to destroy it.
Dear topic starter and other enviers,
1st. Don't speak please for all players.
2d.  Don't try to destroy something, better try to build.
3d.  Please respect the work of immorals who made it possible for us to play here!
Thanks for attention.

PS: Hiddy please stay with us, an don't listen to those whiners! That all from envy for sure.
Look above your head, Andrey. You see that thing flying right by you? Do you know what it was?

It was the point of my post.

Please read the post directly above yours. How did you miss that?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:02:47 am by Proph » Logged

moq
Lifetime Member

IRC pet priest

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 07:28:40 am »

Oh look, it's *this* thread again.

We will descend
On anyone unable to defend
Themselves
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 07:56:26 am »

Proph, with all my indifference i must admit you drop lots of sh*t in every f*cking corner of this forum. Whats wrong happened to you that you always whine and try to involve immortals and my favourite Hiddy and try to force em to resolve your problems? Why all this sh*t is endlessly blowing out of you? I just really cant understand what do you want them to do? Why would i act like you do if something would happen to me? I'm sure i'd just laugh and then cut every f*cking finger of every greedy hand that will try to take what currently belongs to me. Why would i whine and ask immortals to punish someone or to save my poor ass? I just cant understand.

For the darkness! Angry
Proph

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 08:21:33 am »

I ask immortals to enforce rules of the mud an post examples of people who don't follow them. I'm sorry if that's too difficult to grasp for you or anyone else.

I want to purge behavior like Anza's from the mud but clearly no one else cares (or has already left in disgust).
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:49:08 am by Proph » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length