Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:26:58 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Good ol 1v1 logs coming soon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Good ol 1v1 logs coming soon  (Read 3486 times)
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« on: October 07, 2014, 08:23:01 am »

Here is where I will post some 1v1 logs. First however I'd like to thank everyone I've played solace with you make a blast!!! 2nd to all my friends who helped keep me on my feet you know who you are!! And lastly many thanks to those who engaged in PK with me you are honorable and I am very appreciative you took the time to indulge my extreme boredom.
P.s. My wife hates all of you and the game and always questions me on the computer now LOL she busted me the other day playing instead of being in bed sleeping Smiley

Will post the logs soon I hope you enjoy Smiley   Cool

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 08:14:18 pm »

Koelsoh vs. Garthan PART I

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=227

Koelson vs. Garthan PART II

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=228

Koelsoh vs. Zuggroth random battles
trying to find the one where you strangled me unexpectedly, I'll repost that one when I do Smiley

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=229

Koelsoh vs. Sndris

http://solace.i-read-you.ru/forum/logs/lview2.php?log=230

Enjoy Cool
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 08:16:10 pm by jAx » Logged

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 05:37:35 am »

- cool stuff. Yeah thief still has some wonkiness ...but glad to see some testing.  Basically since vs mino (tall) bj is tougher especially mounted, i believe similar to strangle. Id go with trip mount then hamstring...hamstring makes re-mounting harder....not the other way around.

-  Bj mount is ok but I'd rather be mounted as well to try that then dismount etc.  but tbh that way is tough then you have to dismount hamstring hits then tackle but still prolly tough vs mino trip is ok for lag when they are low... Meteor storm is better tho for lag + dps;)

- i like the merc use for circles ...fun trick that has tons of uses.  For fleeing foe id go knife ..less delay and save other damages for multi round fighting.  Nice manual find...so hard to hit so much damage evasion from an outcast relying on autos for damage.

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 08:01:31 am »

Nice stuff... pitty you and Garthan became enemies, though.

On a sidenote: LOL Solace bringing down happy marriages since its first days, it seems, huh?

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 05:58:25 pm »

P.s. My wife hates all of you and the game and always questions me on the computer now LOL she busted me the other day playing instead of being in bed sleeping Smiley

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Solace and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

You can always get a divorce if you feel oppressed and not able to do what you want. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 06:02:30 pm by khiren » Logged

Just say no!.
zondra

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 06:18:06 pm »

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Solace and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

You can always get a divorce if you feel oppressed and not able to do what you want. Smiley

Not sure how it is there,  but much cheaper to stay married once you have kids here lol
Proph

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 07:07:55 pm »

Quality stuff here, Jax! Nice preps and tactics

Finally thieves getting some respect Cheesy

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length