Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:14:23 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Act of gayness from Nyphistra
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Act of gayness from Nyphistra  (Read 16084 times)
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2014, 09:04:49 pm »

As i understand Nyphistra is dwarf, following the Reorx and warder wannabe, so you are really thinkin what the walking ugly lizzard, black robe, are friend of she?
It is nothing in actions of Nyphistra of attacking you, coz i think dwarf trying to erase terrible and disgusting thing like your lizzard from the face of earth.

What you just said is fine, thing is Nyphistra is not dedicated can't RP that until declares dedication. It's like wanting to sit at two chairs at once, well frack, you can't.

Just say no!.
arpade
Premium Member

Without light, there is no beauty, only suffering.

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2014, 09:05:07 pm »

Now that Merlod and I arent taking most of the heat from the cheating and gangbang players, maybe more of you will start noticing the game is rigged and want to complain.

Bad idea.

Khiren, as much as i would like to show sympathy for you, rules are sufficiently open to interpretation for someone to just look at your log and say "heh, nothing out of the ordinary". You will not get anything you want from this attitude. Unless you have a log showing a character directly transfering a item, you will just be labeled a "whiner" like anyone else that complains about rule-breaking.

Trying to figure out which character belongs to each player and understand all the ooc relationships in the game is just a waste of time.

My advice is to either accept it and become one of the gankers/cheaters, or at least play along with them, and have fun as you may (Like proph and Jax did, apperantly. The cheaters are not stupid and they pretend to be generous. As long as you are weaker then Anza, he will give you some minor shinies. All you have to do is become one of his thugs), stop playing (like Merlod did), or make a evil character, log in listening batman soundtrack, and try to kill everyone without any remorse because its all cheaters anyways (what i did- and when you finnaly do kill them, or see them all log out just because you logged in, it is very rewarding).
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:09:48 pm by arpade » Logged
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2014, 09:08:25 pm »

And anyway i don't see the example of perfect of roleplay from your side. Only whine.

Do you know what evil draconians do? They go around and attack, it's precisely what we been doing all night last night.

My RP was fulfilled/complete.

Just say no!.
nxx83

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2014, 09:11:57 pm »

As i understand, you don't know nothing about role of Nyphistra and we don't know about your role ( if you haave one). About what we are talking. And let me say again - i don't like this idea about dedication, really. From the first step of you chatacter you must live like the on of the clan you want, later - write and send note. It is all. Now i see - heretics dedics hiding near inner guuard, on first ranks their ranking well with mages. Bullsh*t really.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2014, 09:15:01 pm »

Now that Merlod and I arent taking most of the heat from the cheating and gangbang players, maybe more of you will start noticing the game is rigged and want to complain.

Bad idea.

Khiren, as much as i would like to show sympathy for you, rules are sufficiently open to interpretation for someone to just look at your log and say "heh, nothing out of the ordinary". You will not get anything you want from this attitude. Unless you have a log showing a character directly transfering a item, you will just be labeled a "whiner" like anyone else that complains about rule-breaking.

Trying to figure out which character belongs to each player and understand all the ooc relationships in the game is just a waste of time.

My advice is to either accept it and become one of the gankers/cheaters, or at least play along with them, and have fun as you may (Like proph and Jax did, apperantly. The cheaters are not stupid and they pretend to be generous. As long as you are weaker then Anza, he will give you some minor shinies. All you have to do is become one of his thugs), stop playing (like Merlod did), or make a evil character, log in listening batman soundtrack, and try to kill everyone without any remorse because its all cheaters anyways (what i did- and when you finnaly do kill them, or see them all log out just because you logged in, it is very rewarding).

I am sorry, but i just don't play well with cheaters.

I think log is sufficient to show that Anza switched chars once he saw he can't win. That is weak.

Yes, rules clearly need more work, as they are full of loopholes.

Just say no!.
nxx83

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 09:15:47 pm »

Where is you RP ? I don't see it. Silent hunter? Ok. So Nyphistra is may be corrupted by dark magic dwarf or chaotic too.
Noone need to whine is not it?
As we don't know nothing about you so you don't know nothing abot others ( i mean roles, motivaion of their deed)
You really think if Imms saw something bad they didn't punish those who are guilty?
As for me - it is not true.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 09:17:37 pm »

As i understand, you don't know nothing about role of Nyphistra and we don't know about your role ( if you haave one). About what we are talking. And let me say again - i don't like this idea about dedication, really. From the first step of you chatacter you must live like the on of the clan you want, later - write and send note. It is all. Now i see - heretics dedics hiding near inner guuard, on first ranks their ranking well with mages. Bullsh*t really.

Well, actually I didn't had a chance to get to know N. She just gated and started attacking, without word. Know why? Because she was instructed to spot us so Anza could come in with his necro and make a kill. That is weak.

Dedication is put in place for a reason. You must dedicate if you want to behave like a warder wonnabe. Other case leads you to breaking of rule 1.

Just say no!.
nxx83

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 09:19:49 pm »

(about dedication)For what you need it? You may have a role. You don't thinking about it? Or may be this dwarf allready send the note to warders. How do you know this?

And again even evil lizzard can't become the spam pk.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 09:21:25 pm »

Where is you RP ? I don't see it. Silent hunter? Ok. So Nyphistra is may be corrupted by dark magic dwarf or chaotic too.
Noone need to whine is not it?
As we don't know nothing about you so you don't know nothing abot others ( i mean roles, motivaion of their deed)
You really think if Imms saw something bad they didn't punish those who are guilty?
As for me - it is not true.

My RP are my actions, I don't need to write about it. I've been attacking light walkers all night last night. Roles are not mandatory so, what do you want? Let me tell you something about imms, as you are clearly new here, only 5 posts, allow me to enlighten you a bit. They are lazy to enforce their own rules.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 09:22:14 pm »

(about dedication)For what you need it? You may have a role. You don't thinking about it? Or may be this dwarf allready send the note to warders. How do you know this?

And again even evil lizzard can't become the spam pk.

Role is optional and not visible to everyone. While dedication is clear showcase of your intentions.

Just say no!.
nxx83

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 09:25:53 pm »

I'm new on forum and not new in game.
And who needs those know me very well.

Again - i don't see your rp - i see the tell, not OOC tell - just tell about cheaters. You are sure what the lizzard must talk like this - if we are talking about GREATE RP?
From side i don't see RP and from N. but i really suppose what she has a role. And in this case - her deeds are RP.

And like someone said - You die? Well. Be stronger. Never whine. You die again? Be stronger. Nothing helps? Make a legion of trashchars and punish enemy.
nxx83

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 09:31:05 pm »

(about dedication )And let's remeber old solace of chemosh.
I remember then i was walkin and hunting nymphs and come ranger ( without dedication sign ofcourse) and kills me. I return to forest - die one more time. WHy? Because he is a warder wannabe. And it is the RP. Nothing crime.

I remember old herecy - they don't walk with mages from 1 rank in glade and attack all who use magic powers from 11 rank. And never use magical weapons, potions and blessings from 1 rank. Now i don't see this. Fighter what travell with mage to 15 rank. And SUDDENLY becomes herecy dedication. WHOA! COOL!
I really don't have nothing versus herecy but - you must understand me.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 09:31:45 pm »

I'm new on forum and not new in game.
And who needs those know me very well.

Again - i don't see your rp - i see the tell, not OOC tell - just tell about cheaters. You are sure what the lizzard must talk like this - if we are talking about GREATE RP?
From side i don't see RP and from N. but i really suppose what she has a role. And in this case - her deeds are RP.

And like someone said - You die? Well. Be stronger. Never whine. You die again? Be stronger. Nothing helps? Make a legion of trashchars and punish enemy.

I am not talking about great RP at all. Don't know where you picked that up. She came to me today, once when I was naked and sleeping, she killed me, second time she arrived at Neraka

Nyphistra has arrived through a gate.
A packhorse has arrived through a gate.
A draconian blue soldier's claw MUTILATES Nyphistra!
A draconian green soldier's beating decimates Nyphistra.

<581/581hp 754/754mana 244/244mv 298613tnl | S>

<581/581hp 754/754mana 244/244mv 298613tnl | S>
A draconian blue soldier's claw maims Nyphistra!
A draconian green soldier's beating decimates Nyphistra.

While I was running away from Anza's character, which of-course just started hitting me.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 09:32:50 pm »

(about dedication )And let's remeber old solace of chemosh.
I remember then i was walkin and hunting nymphs and come ranger ( without dedication sign ofcourse) and kills me. I return to forest - die one more time. WHy? Because he is a warder wannabe. And it is the RP. Nothing crime.

I remember old herecy - they don't walk with mages from 1 rank in glade and attack all who use magic powers from 11 rank. And never use magical weapons, potions and blessings from 1 rank. Now i don't see this. Fighter what travell with mage to 15 rank. And SUDDENLY becomes herecy dedication. WHOA! COOL!
I really don't have nothing versus herecy but - you must understand me.

These are not old times, get use to it.

Just say no!.
nxx83

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 09:33:41 pm »

May be she hates draconians - you don't know this )
And actually noone love draconians - they are hissing and disgusting )
nxx83

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 09:34:46 pm »

I'm playing solace like in the old times.
And i don't wait something like this from others. But i really don't understand your whine.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 09:42:26 pm »

May be she hates draconians - you don't know this )
And actually noone love draconians - they are hissing and disgusting )

If she actually gets into warders, it's not going be a nice ride for her. That much I can promise.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 09:44:23 pm »

I'm playing solace like in the old times.
And i don't wait something like this from others. But i really don't understand your whine.

If you don't understand then I suggest re-reading help PK section.

It clearly says that neutral character can't attack out of blue, and if she has any tendencies to join warders she must declare those to the world, else, how would we know?

Just say no!.
nxx83

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 09:49:14 pm »

And again - Imms know all - and if they see something wrong they react.
And even rules can be role played too. I saw a gnome who attaking everyone and looted and saced all thing then he was in-a-crazy-mode.
Becouse of role.

khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2014, 09:53:17 pm »

And again - Imms know all - and if they see something wrong they react.
And even rules can be role played too. I saw a gnome who attaking everyone and looted and saced all thing then he was in-a-crazy-mode.
Becouse of role.

Again, failure of imms to give that gnome a proper title, so world would know.

Soon as you want to deviate from "normal" or what is expected from your class/race you need to be flagged.

Just say no!.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length