Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:11:21 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Im out too. Here are some logs.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Im out too. Here are some logs.  (Read 48814 times)
Hiddukel
Immortal

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 12:05:19 pm »

I dunno, but I do know the only person I denied so far this pwipe was one of Anza's chars (I think) for some OOC stuff.

Proph

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 12:08:14 pm »

I know of one other that got denied for EQ xfer. When Imms see it in game they act. When people post logs here nothing gets done, which is fine.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 12:09:55 pm »

I know of one other that got denied for EQ xfer. When Imms see it in game they act. When people post logs here nothing gets done, which is fine.

There are internal logs, you know. Based on the log you can determine what happened and act upon it.

Just say no!.
Hiddukel
Immortal

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 12:13:08 pm »

I don't have access to the internal game logs, but to be fair to Sirrion he often logs in randomly, and starts transferring & stripping chars based on the logs which I can't see.

I'd quite like access to them as it would help a bit but I don't think it's easy to administer a method to get them.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 12:18:59 pm »

I don't have access to the internal game logs, but to be fair to Sirrion he often logs in randomly, and starts transferring & stripping chars based on the logs which I can't see.

I'd quite like access to them as it would help a bit but I don't think it's easy to administer a method to get them.

Again, there is no transparency to what imms do or do not.

All I know is that Anza and his band of delinquents are still playing this game.

With current exp system you can hero-up in a day or two.

So if you deny them, they can recreate and continue to rubbish the game.

More drastic measures have to take place.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:24:29 pm by khiren » Logged

Just say no!.
zondra

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 12:23:38 pm »

I dont get why you think sac and reget is so cheap
 And Garthan was stacked so if game was so rigged how you get honors and all that other elite eq?why did you mention ceesha?i know them and he one of the better rpers that ever played , i have tried to change the way i play i stopped telling everyone my char i fell into before helping everyone i knew which would lead to alot of ooc talk in game, now i dunno if it's working maybe i still suck,you tell me
zondra

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2014, 12:27:40 pm »

Again, there is no transparency to what imms do or do not.

All I know is that Anza and his band of delinquents are still playing this game.

With current exp system you can hero-up in a day or two.

So if you deny them, they can recreate and continue to rubbish the game.

More drastic measures have to take place.

His band tried to kill hextall for a long time and never, just gotta be fast,  and he was my first char back, had no ooc help or anything,  without ooc team still possible just take longer to get like Christmas tree

Why post log of killing naked lizlip, hah embarrassing on your part
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:40:50 pm by zondra » Logged
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 02:54:42 pm »

Garthan wanted to kill. Duels are bad for killing. Usualy in a easy to escape area, and the enemy is prepared. And personally, if you really think Beorn, who died so many times his con was like 18(?), would land a win on Garthan, who has been running around killing people for a month alone, without help from anyone, and had never died... Well, id call you crazy.
Sad, you have no chance to check it now. But i assure you, that you would lose any duel to a dwarven knight like Beorn.
And Beorns con 18 only confirms that he has roleplayed as a real knight of honor without fear and reproach.

And i can not understand you, if honest.. I just can not understand how some virtual cheaters can hinder someones RP...
Me just play solace and RP all what i wish and how i wish...and everyone, including me, are happy.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2014, 03:22:38 pm »

Garthan wanted to kill. Duels are bad for killing. Usualy in a easy to escape area, and the enemy is prepared. And personally, if you really think Beorn, who died so many times his con was like 18(?), would land a win on Garthan, who has been running around killing people for a month alone, without help from anyone, and had never died... Well, id call you crazy.
Sad, you have no chance to check it now. But i assure you, that you would lose any duel to a dwarven knight like Beorn.
And Beorns con 18 only confirms that he has roleplayed as a real knight of honor without fear and reproach.

And i can not understand you, if honest.. I just can not understand how some virtual cheaters can hinder someones RP...
Me just play solace and RP all what i wish and how i wish...and everyone, including me, are happy.

Knowing that there are people like Anza who will log on one char after another until he makes the kill is a kill joy. Not to mention bias immortal stuff. Suddenly game has lost it's flavor.

Just say no!.
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2014, 03:52:53 pm »

Cheaters and gangers want to:
1. Get the coolest eq in the game.
2. Get the coolest eq in the game.
3. Kill those who annoys them personaly.
4. Kill those who was powerfull enough to kill them and get their coolest eq in the game.

If killing your character does not feet those reasons - they will not kill you. Unless they drunk.

But.
Also we can meet other kind of players in any game.
They want Dominate in the game at any cost. You can meet them everywhere. Did you ever see a strong well-trained man who beats a woman or a child, just to proove himself he is alfa?
They, actually, are not cheaters. They are sick-heads. Their favorite preys are mages on low levels, healing priests, AFK people, lagged people. Their favorite situation is three on one.
Their targets - win the fight. Win many fights. Loose no fights. And to achieve them they will do anything. They will multichar. They will log on with beast to locate target.

Every online game should find a way to eliminate them. But they are not cheaters. They are much worse.

Our forum friends mess cheaters with those poor bastards.

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
Genocide
Lifetime Member

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2014, 03:54:20 pm »

Dammit! Cut the quotes!
"Knowing that there are people like Anza who will log on one char after another until he makes the kill is a kill joy."
nothing changes, it was so and it is now.
there were much more cruel kills, like killing groupmates ... counting down time when their sanc would fall down while they sleep on rest.
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2014, 04:28:23 pm »

The only characters that had a chance to beat garthan 1v1 were the ones who cheated their way to getting top notch items and hid from him because they were afraid to lose them (hoping a trash character would get me). Koelsoh was the only (non-trash) character that even tried to 1v1 me.

this is pure lie, i killed garthan (isn't it consonant with zerthan? Grin) with mrrak 1vs1 and there was no even a little drop of cheating. or i'm not going to be considered? Grin i just cant understand why all of you think that your character is something special? you're just a player as everyone else. if you managed to kill somebody - it means only that you just managed to kill somebody and nothing else Wink and please.. stop to think that here is someone who owe you anything. if you want to play - you play. if you don't want to play - you don't, but all this pathetic crying, blaming, threats and whining is empty and senseless.. why do you need it and find it worth enough to spend a time for all this sh*t? no offense, i'm just curious Undecided

For the darkness! Angry
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2014, 04:43:42 pm »

The only characters that had a chance to beat garthan 1v1 were the ones who cheated their way to getting top notch items and hid from him because they were afraid to lose them (hoping a trash character would get me). Koelsoh was the only (non-trash) character that even tried to 1v1 me.

this is pure lie, i killed garthan (isn't it consonant with zerthan? Grin) with mrrak 1vs1 and there was no even a little drop of cheating. or i'm not going to be considered? Grin i just cant understand why all of you think that your character is something special? you're just a player as everyone else. if you managed to kill somebody - it means only that you just managed to kill somebody and nothing else Wink and please.. stop to think that here is someone who owe you anything. if you want to play - you play. if you don't want to play - you don't, but all this pathetic crying, blaming, threats and whining is empty and senseless.. why do you need it and find it worth enough to spend a time for all this sh*t? no offense, i'm just curious Undecided

I just wonder, when will you say something smart and informative.

Whining is when something works as it should and you don't like it how it works.
Complaining is when something is not working as it should.

Reporting on one (or group of people) who broke the rules isn't whining or crying. That is complaining.

Just say no!.
moq
Lifetime Member

IRC pet priest

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2014, 04:46:32 pm »

Oh look, walls of text from Argonar & arpade again. OOC perma group just can't stop whine.
Boooring.

We will descend
On anyone unable to defend
Themselves
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2014, 04:53:03 pm »

there were much more cruel kills, like killing groupmates ... counting down time when their sanc would fall down while they sleep on rest.

not sanc. shroud. Killing groupmates is an evils prerogative. Neutral or goodie catched doing this definetly could get denied.

But once a solamnic knight killed another knight. After long research Imms decided that it was pure RP case.

Nowdays there is even no more full loot or loot sac cases in Solace. No spamm kills. No punishment for a clan member who exit when he see 4-5 enemies against him online.

Not so many heroes. So game is full of awesome limited stuff.

But if we read some messages on the forum we can see bloodthirst and ganging all over the MUD!

I remmember times of pit-killing. And this was allowed if your clans in the war. Kill naked enemy while he waits for his things!
Full loot after kill. Sac his things.
He is not sitting near pit and go reequip. We all know best places for reequip - go and kill him while he half-naked.

Three solamnic knights summons an outcasts and kill him. Waits till back in PK - summons and kill him.
- Where is your honor, knights?
- Our honor not for tainted ones!
(very comfortable ideology Smiley

Damn there was bloodshed with terrible cheating. 11 level warrior with hell-blade and limited armor who do bash-bash kill if he see anyone in his rage. About 600 hp and 30 dam roll. Do not remmember his name.

People. You forgot abtou Gohan and Lancer Smiley.

Solace is a peacefull place with few training rooms nowdays. But some players keep whine and compare this Solace with "old one" 1997 version.

I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2014, 04:59:16 pm »

Whining is when something works as it should and you don't like it how it works.

Reporting on one (or group of people) who broke the rules isn't whining or crying. That is complaining.

nah? i always prefer to do instead of endless complaining/whining. moreover there is a question who told you that all you dislike - is wrong? Grin though i just was walking nearby and not going to argue Wink

For the darkness! Angry
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2014, 05:00:31 pm »

Solace is a peacefull place with few training rooms nowdays. But some players keep whine and compare this Solace with "old one" 1997 version.

Interesting how you like to twist things around, in old days you'd get denied for breaking rules/laws of realm, not to mention Anza's actions (OOC cheating).

I do remember what Solace was in '97, I have most of the logs from that time stored away on a server.

Just say no!.
khiren
Lifetime Member

Frack off?

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2014, 05:02:18 pm »

nah? i always prefer to do instead of endless complaining/whining. moreover there is a question who told you that all you dislike - is wrong? Grin though i just was walking nearby and not going to argue Wink

Perhaps you misunderstood me, it was I who suggested that we abolish all rules/laws of the realm and make Solace quake like game. Mostly because there are not enough imms to cover all time around events. Not to mention bias of the imm which is questionable, considering inaction of past few days in sight of so obvious rule breaking.

While you are questioning my right/wrong did you ever read rules/laws of the game or that falls under category of 'friendship with imm' solve?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:07:01 pm by khiren » Logged

Just say no!.
Anza
High Member

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2014, 05:07:16 pm »

topic should be named "The tale about little cow who afraid even her shadow"
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2014, 05:08:13 pm »

In old solace, with old Imm team, forum was full of complains that "No! I did not multichar, but Chemosh transfered me into RoD and smited and striped".

"I found this sword on the ground and got denied!".

Now "Why they are not denied?"

BTW. There was no Solace MUD in 1997. It had another title. Another classes. Multi-class system. And had nothing in common with DL

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length