Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:24:45 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  The Bonk of Solamia and jackal, feat Koelsoh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: The Bonk of Solamia and jackal, feat Koelsoh  (Read 16589 times)
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 06:06:37 am »

Well I f*cked that post up he so said don't loot and stop stop lol

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
morty

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2014, 06:58:50 am »

Isnt that the case when non-clanned person assists clanned person in clanwar things? Whats in rules about it? I think it should be highly deniable action.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:01:04 am by morty » Logged
zondra

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 07:40:51 am »

it happens all the time. person kills clan char while reraiding. best time to kill a heretic. i got killed in warders couple times like this
morty

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2014, 08:40:25 am »

Yes, but in this certain case your groupmates attemped to relieve you from annoying foe to use you in interests of group. It is their fault, not yours, zondra. Quoting one famous person "This is sh*t, but not RP". And that should be punished  Angry. I was punished because of asked non-clanned friend for sanc before going on reraid. But this, plus fullloot. It is completely dishonorable for jax and urimarr. Poor Irtion  Cry
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 09:05:55 am »

What is your RP with Sigurd?
Annoying machine Smiley
Well, novann, I liked you before this post or maybe I was just mistaken.
I have a dream to create Heretic but growing is tooooo boooriiing for me.

He waits in astral in places he knows people will try to gather nice things
Am I everywhere!? Smiley
He won't face them any other way.
I attacked you and Irtion both. And what have you did when I was killing Irtion? Recalled, run to your guild and left realm!
He was incredibly jealous of Jace's stuff and tried to kill him while they were grouped. Asked for help to kill Drextor, then tried to paralyze Jace when he's at 300ish HP to get his shinies. Cool guy eh?
You're real paranoid and shinies-lover. I hate people who delete right after they were partially/fully looted. You're one of them.
You may have had one tough and well-dressed heretic in the past
He wasn't well-dressed at all. And I had many chars who kicked your ass and you don't even know their names.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2014, 09:11:38 am »

Hey, I repeat I not against full loot, killing one on 3 and so on. I created Takhisis one to have the opposite for the sugar good persons.So thats make me fun.
But. Solamnia walking with mage (neutral) - you got your healing items and platinum plate which blocks everything sometime, so go travel with knights, not mages.
Solamnia walking with one who follow Sirrion - doubtful they have the same goals.
Mage, with whom Solamnia travels have RP of bastard like Zuggroth had, so this is opposite to Solamnia.
Sirrion follower and bastard-mage intersect in clan wars.
Ok, ok I called Amzakor to fight near my clan too, even with Guardians, but you begin this with Sigurd first, and Amzakor is a draco, who have more relation to takh, then your groupmate to solamnia.

I understand, there are too low people at hero ranks with whom you want to travel for the nasty things, that wont be ever enough for you, but create non clanned and go off the clan wars - or if ya got the powers of clan, be strictly RPer then.

Now I have only one idea - to create trash char and full loot ya all. Be well.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 09:31:26 am »

Annoying machine Smiley
Well, novann, I liked you before this post or maybe I was just mistaken.
I have a dream to create Heretic but growing is tooooo boooriiing for me.

Hohohoho, you just piss, not bore - you will eat all the sh*t of being alone with everyone is a foe for ya. It not the old times with horde of heretics and ooc freind who will give ya shoking swords

I attacked you and Irtion both. And what have you did when I was killing Irtion? Recalled, run to your guild and left realm!
Ghazarr was a wimpy one, yeah, cromatic must be safe. But he gathered some stuff for meh later, so thanks for that.

You're real paranoid and shinies-lover. I hate people who delete right after they were partially/fully looted. You're one of them.
I love shinies too, getting shinies takes time from mobs, and you take 1 min to hold a person and full loot without a word, and rp. This breaks all fun - you understand it?

Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2014, 09:56:31 am »

Hohohoho, you just piss, not bore - you will eat all the sh*t of being alone with everyone is a foe for ya. It not the old times with horde of heretics and ooc freind who will give ya shoking swords
I was alone playing Urimarr. Sometimes I met Sios but it was very rare. And I got clothes by myself. If opponents stripped/disarmed and sacrificed my weapons I had long borings fights with mobs to get'em back.
Now I have only one idea - to create trash char and full loot ya all.
You asked me about respecting other people's time but you have it in abundance for creating trash chars? Alright, see ya.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2014, 11:21:43 am »

You asked me about respecting other people's time but you have it in abundance for creating trash chars? Alright, see ya.

I am playing this game, cause I childly want the respect and honour for your time, you trained and wear char.
Real world have no justice, so I searching for it in da game.

So you  begin that sh*t, and make it Real world like, poisoned my childish wishings.
So ok then. *grin*
Proph

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2014, 11:22:15 am »

No time to figure out multi-quoting nightmare here.

I will just say that neither of my characters (Ghazar and Skraal) were partially or fully looted. Both were fully and nicely dressed when I deleted (Ghazar had chromatic, stone pendants, gem spike bracer etc). And yes I teleported when I was blind and plagued in Aslandor after fighting Outcast Champ for a while. I guess I should have stayed because of what, honor?

Please, grow a brain before you address me.

Sigurd is greedier than anyone and the true shiny-lover. The important difference is you don't earn anything you have.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 11:28:31 am »

And yes I teleported when I was blind and plagued in Aslandor after fighting Outcast Champ for a while. I guess I should have stayed because of what, honor?

flee; qua crimson; blind sigurd; loot me
unreal

Vicious IRC marauder

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2014, 11:47:24 am »

And I got clothes by myself.

Grin hey, i clearly remember you just looted some warder cristmas tree that Melory killed near your camp - that was the beginning of Urimarr as we all remember him Grin

For the darkness! Angry
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2014, 11:49:18 am »

I guess I should have stayed because of what, honor?
Surely no!  Grin In other case you'd lost all your cool eq  Grin After healing you could return and help Irtion, for example, find and grind me into dust. But you just left...  Grin
Please, grow a brain before you address me.
Hey, man, that topic was started by novann and it was addressed to me, Arsa and Koelsoh. Then you suddenly appeared and started to "podperdivat'" and whine. So **** off and go your own way.
[/quote]
Don't start to argue with him...
Urimarr
Premium Member

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2014, 11:53:11 am »

And I got clothes by myself.

Grin hey, i clearly remember you just looted some warder cristmas tree that Melory killed near your camp - that was the beginning of Urimarr as we all remember him Grin
Maybe that's truth, can't remember. But frankly speaking I wasn't well equipped. The best thing I have is robe from Edges which we got with Sios together. I don't think ring of Glory of bracers of Kothas Kingdom are the best eq in realm. Am I right?
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2014, 12:00:13 pm »

Ok then if imms consider that all this sh*t must be as it must be, then dont deny anyone for crappy rp, full loot and so on, let the old solace with ooc, friendship with imms, crashes for eq, gopniks - begin.

God saw I tryed to play honourably.
zondra

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2014, 01:02:50 pm »

Lets not forget you asked jace to team up and kill me, and brayden and even koelsoh for help, great rp to beg follower of sirrion and other clans for aid, im sure queen would love that, Sigurd only came with me one time after you called cleric to help you,  you called friend so guess what that time so did i,  other than that what he does with his free will is on'him,i can'only request , but like our cross says show no mercy in battle,  if you wanna call me out and criticize me i csn really be an ass from bow on
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2014, 01:16:16 pm »

Heh, I wanna alliance with Koelsoh and Tower to kill ya, it is some kinds RPish.
And you calling Sigurd in group unRPish - see the difference?

You just get strange persons in your group and they kill me.
Its not enough for ya, that you can even kill me alone.
Well Solamnia RP must strict you for honour battles, to tell groupmates to leave, but you play like Entropy and may be Takhisis must be. Everything is not so clear here, so you are cool.

Lynx
Premium Member

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2014, 03:10:03 pm »

Well, personally I don't understand two things:

1. what was the point of full looting if you are already look like a NY tree Wink
2. why does jAx use the name of other person
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2014, 03:12:39 pm »

No time to figure out multi-quoting nightmare here.
THIS.

PS: Seems to me that Sigurd (or Urimarr) just needs is to find his Brünhild for all this unnecessary violence to stop.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:58:18 pm by omledufromage » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Proph

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2014, 08:21:10 pm »

And yes I teleported when I was blind and plagued in Aslandor after fighting Outcast Champ for a while. I guess I should have stayed because of what, honor?

fle;qua crim (fail);qua crim (fail)

So here I am, half dead with strong plague eating me away and not able to see.  Not everyone knows this this, but chromatic leaves you very vulnerable in terms of saves.

So either I stay in Aslandor forest and take my chance with spam-paralysis and beefy draconian,  or use common sense.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:33:43 pm by Proph » Logged

Nothing is too much to hope for.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length