Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:56:02 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  The Bonk of Solamia and jackal, feat Koelsoh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: The Bonk of Solamia and jackal, feat Koelsoh  (Read 16591 times)
jAx
Lifetime Member

Kingdoms are forged by war...

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2014, 02:51:03 am »

I love you all I'll just begin with that... Don't bash my role play if you don't understand the role lol. Do some homework and type help eternalflame. Jealousy provokes envy, envy provokes hatred and everyone has their place so hate on people. Lots of you have hated me and liked me all at the same time depends on the mood, I'm not mad. You see what you want to see and that's fine because from the time I log on until the time I quit I still don't give a f*ck. Smiley when I log on I play the longest and the hardest, help everyone I can and exchange the old for the new and I have fun! I play the game my with tact and to my strong suits, most of you that are bitching probably don't. If you want to learn all you can and be all you can be ASK FOR HELP!

On a side note I like Irtion, he knows it, we have role played together he came at me I come at him don't voice his opinion for him. Learn some facts please.

Shout out to Sigurd bub, whoever you are you're a beast.
Arsa it's always a pleasure behind the keyboard with you , you know your sh*t and your strong as f*ck.

To the rest of ya , you set your binds and I'll set mine and may the gods be with you.

Everyone who has played with me loves me and they know it....

My turns over so 3 2 1 ... And GO Smiley

Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.
arre
Lifetime Member

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 09:10:57 pm »

it's why I don't play solace. Urimar and people like him and tolerating him stink the game.

Blind makes me panic - it brings back bad memories from early days of playing Solace...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length