Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:48:27 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  Solace Development
| |-+  Ideas
| | |-+  Playerbase
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Playerbase  (Read 45918 times)
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 09:37:04 pm »

it s one simple idea - it need to be more interesting to play...

IT MUST BE EASY TO KILL, easy to grow, easy to group, easy get fun and interaction on every rank... not only when you uber dressed, uber mastered or uber clanned-shrined...

we need just one change - make play is more easy - because you all are right - players get growed and they have lesser time... if we will see 

when it was a lot of people in solace - there was simpel way to play - enter - get some basic eq and go fight - there was no such greate dependance on EQ like now...

because a lot of people have no time for all this uberish - and they just dont get fun

now - i spent about hour to kill barbarian in ice mountains for frost girdle - minor beltwear, and i spend already week to get not to hero, just 29 rank. all who i see via who group - they dont want group because of mastering, clans, alignments

and our playerbase is not bad - there are a lot of players and a lot of characters - just they dont play... because of 1.2.3.4.5...

they main probles is - we have a lot of unneeded restriction for interaction and reall fun...

group between clans - it s must.

conloss in pk - remove, because we need more pk and those who not afraid it
should be rewarded - no conloss in PK for such situation - it s

agreement between players to not full loot - it waste TOO MUCH TIME for player to reequip and mostly players delete - because they dont want to spent such amount of time again.. so those who full loot - get title of dirty thief and hunted by all...

remove limit 3 on group in exping, and make group bonuse even for one person growing - because it s really hard to find someone in group for now.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:08:15 pm by dehucka » Logged
Lynx
Premium Member

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2014, 02:53:59 am »

I will sign under each and every word of Den, especially, under those ones:

when it was a lot of people in solace - there was simpel way to play - enter - get some basic eq and go fight - there was no such greate dependance on EQ like now...
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2014, 12:20:50 pm »

how to make us all more happy in game... that s the question
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:52:59 pm by dehucka » Logged
Hiddukel
Immortal

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2014, 03:38:03 pm »

OK, does anyone have major issue with clans grouping? I can test this if no one minds. As long as follow good RP I don't have a major issue with it.
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2014, 04:36:08 pm »

OK, does anyone have major issue with clans grouping? I can test this if no one minds. As long as follow good RP I don't have a major issue with it.
I think no one will be against because of population absence.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2014, 04:49:29 pm »

I will be against!

We have many goodies now in guardians and solamnia.
I dont wanna fight with 10 goodies (+Beorn *wink*)
zondra

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2014, 04:54:34 pm »

I think its ok to group ,not raid or defend or pk ,
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2014, 04:55:34 pm »

I will be against!

We have many goodies now in guardians and solamnia.
I dont wanna fight with 10 goodies (+Beorn *wink*)
Beorn accepts only honorable fights 1 to 1, 2 on 2 and so on.  And Solamnia should act same honorable way. What about Guardians they will be the only clan who will be able to fight 2 vs 1. And as soon honor does not allows solamnia or me to help guardians in any honorless fights, so you can relax.  Wink
Hiddukel
Immortal

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2014, 05:29:16 pm »

OK, I will scribe note in realms when back
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2014, 05:32:53 pm »

I am still against, it will ruin the old atmosphere for me.  Undecided
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2014, 05:34:09 pm »

Beorn accepts only honorable fights 1 to 1, 2 on 2 and so on.  And Solamnia should act same honorable way. What about Guardians they will be the only clan who will be able to fight 2 vs 1. And as soon honor does not allows solamnia or me to help guardians in any honorless fights, so you can relax.  Wink

Beorn is sitting in da shrine watching on his eq. Never saw him anywhere else. *wink*
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 05:34:59 pm »

I am still against, it will ruin the old atmosphere for me.  Undecided
What is this old atmosphere?  Roll Eyes
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 05:36:11 pm »

Beorn accepts only honorable fights 1 to 1, 2 on 2 and so on.  And Solamnia should act same honorable way. What about Guardians they will be the only clan who will be able to fight 2 vs 1. And as soon honor does not allows solamnia or me to help guardians in any honorless fights, so you can relax.  Wink

Beorn is sitting in da shrine watching on his eq. Never saw him anywhere else. *wink*
Actually he fought already with all with whom he only could... and with you too.
And when he is sitting in the shrine, he is just meditating. Today i was in Palanthas most of time for example, got 3 swords for blessing, got the robe with passdoor, fought Ravol, meditating in the shrine half in mind now awaiting for Mishakal (Hiddy) audience.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:39:34 pm by andrey » Logged
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 05:56:09 pm »

And yes, it was really boring to spend one relatively free of work day in such way... no one was able to visit Nether or travel... And only Ravol was in PK range sometimes. And if you want to say that i'm an  EQ storer with words 'watching on his eq' then yes, we all are now something like EQstorers. All because of the topic name - a HUGE Playerbase.
Lynx
Premium Member

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 08:04:46 pm »

As for me, exping is not the biggest deal. It can be easily tuned this way: remove exp penalty for exping with with mercenary and also change mercenary lvl and attack rate vs mobs so he can do 3-5 attacks per round with average damage. Also allow them wear non-limited swords/spears/maces and so on(nightmare blades).

Even current exping system is just fine because yes, you do farming but you do it only once. All the farming(gold, potions, eq) you need to do on regular basis just suck(sorry), because it is no way interesting(are you REALLY interested in doing quest for bright shimmering pots or popping protection from evil south of x-road)?
zondra

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 08:11:29 pm »

I like farming for gold and orbs i should be rewarded for putting time'in
Lynx
Premium Member

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2014, 08:27:32 pm »

I like farming for gold and orbs i should be rewarded for putting time'in

If we speak about playerbase enlargment then only the behaviour, that has 80% acceptance should be rewarded. If you can spent 6 hours on popping and 80% others don't you should get no benifits from your extra time, because you drive the game into hardcore that is not accepted by many and therefore you shrink the player base Wink
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2014, 09:04:22 pm »

novann - what old atmosphere, remember warder + solamnia old athmosphere - that s old, what atmosphere do you mean?

at least allow them grouping - not battling for a while, still i dream about 3 clan vs 3 clan... may be it will be reall one day
zondra

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2014, 11:15:32 pm »

So someone who barely plays should be able to be just like me with tons of hours in
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2014, 11:59:43 pm »

novann - what old atmosphere, remember warder + solamnia old athmosphere - that s old, what atmosphere do you mean?

at least allow them grouping - not battling for a while, still i dream about 3 clan vs 3 clan... may be it will be reall one day

What about heretics with Takhisis for example. Can heretics have nasty spells on them, if they are with one side with mages? Guardians and Solamnia (mages with healing assassins?)
Takhisis clan is strong when its have all classes. So they are againsts all other clans, so they have an idea to dominate. Now we will see some alliances, which destroy the idea of clans were coded.  Now we have invoker in solamnia. I want morgi cler at warders, knight at tower, and outcast at heretics (to hit from two hands (c) Stranix Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length