Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:53:59 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  agreements and heavenly SMITE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: agreements and heavenly SMITE  (Read 7771 times)
dehucka
Lifetime Member

« on: January 05, 2015, 08:37:28 pm »

guys, let s clear some bad things happen today.

two heretics called Ines and me to duel, i only  was said that it s duel - we came and won duel two vs two, then Ines was forced to leave and left. two heretics start to raid me - good duel two vs one transmutter...

but ok, i defend, and i killed suxel. dont ask how transmutter can kill heretic fighter.

and start to loot him to weaken because my bear was convulsing, and they two will make me eternity to reraid. looted partially. then (after fight i got only 444 health point) i got SMITE HEAVEN on about 200+ hp and start nearly convulsing, Zenno still around and attacks - it could lead me to death...

Suxel said - i broke agreement with ines - because they told about duel and no loot. But ok, i said - i only loot to weaken two attackers and not let them kill bear. if they  retreat  and make break (not peace) i will return.

they agreed, i returned all i did not sacrificed - nearly all armor, just sacrificed some weapons of Suxel, why not? is that because i got heavenly smite?

ok, i returned all i had looted, and... they just start to raid me and

Zenno's claw decimates the great grizzly bear.
Zenno's claw devastates the great grizzly bear.
Zenno's eyes burn with cold fury!
Suxel's bite decimates the great grizzly bear.
The great grizzly bear is DEAD!!
[WARDER] The great grizzly bear: Alas, I have fallen to someone.
The great grizzly bear releases a small sapling and it falls into Suxel's hands.
You feel a shudder run through your soul!
The great grizzly bear hits the ground ... DEAD.
Suxel sacrifices the corpse of the great grizzly bear to the gods.

now some questions:

1. what duel if ines left, and two heretics just raid me?

2. i did not hear about non looting - if immortal on your side he can check logs - was no tells about anything about looting to me.

3. why immortal smited me - not them who broke duel agreement and start raid two vs 1? i was nearly dead after hard defend of bear and smited to more then nearly dead

4. why heretics break agreement and nobody smite em or such?

actually it smells very bad. do you like it?
zondra

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 08:39:53 pm »

if you wanted to loot. why not. could have saced everything why not, heretics can reeq so damn fast anyway
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 09:34:21 pm »

ok guys ... im sick from that already ...
Jax you damned cheater and you failed to much already ...
i have many things to say ... but ill start from you zondra

tell me who was nydel and who is zenno ?
zondra

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 09:41:13 pm »

i was nydel but i gave him away when i made zenno, i'm sure immortals notice the ip changed
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 09:47:13 pm »

jesus.... its already reason just deny all your chars .... or should i remind how grubis was deny for transfered axe ... for transfered damned rebel heart Cheesy ok lets will return ... so i was wondering why nydel was not even tryed run away ... and i was spoke with you ZONDRA im sure its was you ! you said that char is sux  so i died .... and zenno full loot him ... and get induct to heretics right after ONE minute! why? coz suxel is reorx? coz hes promote  himself
for no reason for example?  Grin
and im sure! he knew nydel and zenno its a same person ... so here was multycharing  

and its one example of your cheating .... only one of many .... i mean your Jax

should i continue ? its gonna be only start ...
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 09:49:53 pm »

you give away char?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin and he NEVER show hes face after he died?!?!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
zondra

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 09:55:47 pm »

i wasn't in nydel when he died. haha i gave him away like two days before. zenno will be deleted in the next day or so. i forgot how much i hate herertics
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 10:01:23 pm »

jesus .... you have no shame ....  main rule in ALL MUDS wich i played ... DONT give awat chars ... and nydel was you !!!!!!!! 172563712637136% STOP f*ckING LIE!
zondra

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 10:05:57 pm »

if you could check ips. it was not me. haha, why can't you give chars away? didn't know this rule
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 10:07:08 pm »

and lets make it clear... like you said... you give away char named nydel.
so it was your friend ... so you friend died under misha cleric without even tryed run away? and your char named zenno full loot hes friend?!?!!? and after all that nydel didnt show hes face? oh look ... i just checked he even deleted ....
n00b
Lifetime Member

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 09:34:05 am »

i got SMITE HEAVEN on about 200+ hp and start nearly convulsing, Zenno still around and attacks - it could lead me to death...

Suxel said - i broke agreement with ines - because they told about duel and no loot. But ok, i said - i only loot to weaken two attackers and not let them kill bear. if they  retreat  and make break (not peace) i will return.

1. Agreement between mortal and mortal is a mortal's problem. They are not signed by any deity.
2. Bear - wareder's inner if I remmember right. Warders a chaotic/neutral. They are wild as nature. Breaking agreement in their veins.
3. According to 3. there were no RP-abusing.

So.. I have a question to Immortals.

1. Why immortal interferes in mortal's In Game conflicts?
2. Why immortal punishes player who did not break any game rule?
3. Why the punishment for "wrong looting" (actually it was OK lookting, but imm could think it was wrong) was smite in the middle of the raid instead of transfering to realms and ordering to return things?

One mutter defending his HQ against two enemies. In ANY mud with clan and RP system such actions rewarded. By skills, titles, manuals, age reduction etc.
What the hell are you doing?

Why the hell Immortal interferes in players In Game conflicts?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 09:36:25 am by n00b » Logged

Heretics never die, they just go to hell and regroup!
I will never response to khiren's messages on forum. No more. I promise! To myself and everyone.
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 11:59:55 am »

why??? coz that immortal is suxel  Tongue

and he promoted only himself and hes friends.... same sh*t with induct
Hiddukel
Immortal

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 12:34:55 pm »

I'm back from Christmas break, I will smite all cheaters. Sorry I missed this action.
bluesky

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 02:12:40 pm »

It would be funny and interesting dueling with strong heretics, but i am sorry, i had to leave and miss some action. I have informed both sides that i am leaving, which no doubt, definitely was cancellation of that duel. Pure speculation of mine, this is but i think heretics were hungry for some fun, thus continued raid and smite and even die - for fun.

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
"Come to the edge," he said.
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
zlo

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 11:53:15 pm »

Grin
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 12:00:03 am by zlo » Logged
zondra

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 12:25:57 am »

great imput
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 09:58:00 pm »

haha, why can't you give chars away? didn't know this rule

And this is why in the US you have rules/instructions that are so obvious that it hurts to read them, like:

- Steam iron instructions => "Caution: Do not iron your clothes while wearing them."
- Shower cap instructions => "Caution: Fits one head."
- Box of pudding mix instructions: "Caution! Pudding will get hot when heated."
- Microwave manual =>  "WARNING! Do not use for drying pets."
!!!

Seriously... STFU...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 12:15:00 am by omledufromage » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
duncon
High Member

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2015, 06:56:42 pm »

superman cape - Does not enable you to fly!

Bag of peanuts - open bag and eat.

sure we can talk about warning labels. Granted that has more to do with people suing people and pleading ignorance as apposed to stupidity.

Your saying giving a toon away is obviously against the rules and should be punishable....

Here is what i know. Maybe 8 people still play, lets bitch and complain about what all these 8 people do so only 2 people play?

I think prior we where thinking of ways to make our mud more comfortable and less frustrating.. lets think of these things instead of ways to continue to complain with current state.. I'm sure everyone here has done things that are on the line of if Iron fist was till here would it be acceptable. 
omledufromage

See you space cowboy...

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 01:47:34 am »

Your saying giving a toon away is obviously against the rules and should be punishable....

Here is what i know. Maybe 8 people still play, lets bitch and complain about what all these 8 people do so only 2 people play?

I think prior we where thinking of ways to make our mud more comfortable and less frustrating.. lets think of these things instead of ways to continue to complain with current state.. I'm sure everyone here has done things that are on the line of if Iron fist was till here would it be acceptable.  

Here is wrong way of thinking, IMHO. How many people have left mud with open declaration that it is because of the way people are playing and (some) imms are acting?
You're saying "let these 8 people play however they like, because we don't want to lose them".
I'm saying that it is mostly because of players like them that they are all that is left.

You're treating an infection by giving the infirm pain-killers. It will not solve the issue. It will not heal the disease (just as "rot" does not go away with "cure mortal").

But I'll stop rambling about it, as it does seem that I quit this place for good. No point in discussing with who doesn't want to acknowledge their own faults and mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:03:31 am by omledufromage » Logged

c'mon, just relax and try to imagine that you're just a letters on the screens of other people Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length