Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:25:56 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  Are you so afraid of death?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Are you so afraid of death?  (Read 13226 times)
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 12:51:21 pm »

....i would rather delete than give them the joy of killing me. in my mind they are main reason game has no players,
I do not think that there could be such a silly reason... I would be even glad to fight them both at once and being killed and full looted, then just to sit all the time online in complete solitude like i do it now...
All of my OOC friends have left this game already, so and Beorn is living his last days in solace it seems.
Dunno even, what holds me still here and what forces me to login, reraid and raid takhisis and sit alone online for the timer... Maybe i still have some illusionary hope, that i will login one day and 'OH miracle!'  a lot of PK Foes and Allys online!

dreams... just dreams about the old good solace... Sad
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:57:09 pm by andrey » Logged
Lelik
High Member

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 01:35:19 pm »

Andrey, Zondra, about 90% of your messages contain phrase "full loot". Tell me, please, somebody who was looted by Shezmu? That's only your paranoia about loosing everything.
zondra

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 03:04:04 pm »

even if you dont loot wheres the fun of walking into battle you can't win, dont mind dying when there is chance to win,bennur will never be able to do enough damage and or hold an utterly stacked abj trans,  like i said i won't just throw my self in front of the bus'to make your day,
duncon
High Member

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 04:52:19 pm »

Brayden was full looted. Pretty sure you took everything your pockets could hold. Just saying.. to prove a point that yep your still a dick!
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 05:36:16 pm »

Andrey, Zondra, about 90% of your messages contain phrase "full loot". Tell me, please, somebody who was looted by Shezmu? That's only your paranoia about loosing everything.
I'm  did not complained about full loot at all... Just said that I would get much more  fun being killed and looted than I have 'fun' now while sitting alone online.  Wink

PS: i'm already 17 rank in CF.   Not bad mud but a little slow...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:38:51 pm by andrey » Logged
Lelik
High Member

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 05:45:48 pm »

Brayden was full looted. Pretty sure you took everything your pockets could hold. Just saying.. to prove a point that yep your still a dick!
He got what he deserved! In every rule there are exceptions and you're one the them.
zondra

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 06:30:16 pm »

you're just a dick that is a pussy in real life being tough in game is all you have,  its sad really, but hey at least you feel manly for once in your life
duncon
High Member

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 06:56:24 pm »

Hmm. So why did brayden get what he deserved?? I've always wondered how I pissed in your Wheaties..

zondra

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 07:00:57 pm »

Hmm. So why did brayden get what he deserved?? I've always wondered how I pissed in your Wheaties..

my guess is he has diminutive dangler -
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20070601/small-penis-syndrome-common
Proph

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 12:42:20 am »

Whome do we have here playing now? Two boring takhisis brothers playing in evening Moscow time? Boring me playing (more likely just sitting out the timer because of online 1-2) in day Moscow time. Boring Zondra and two solamnics american? Boring Elbik playing from time to time with couple heretics? Do not lie to yourself. Solace is about to be buried.
Don't lie to myself? I've seen this coming for a very long time. You're sadly mistaken if you think I still play this game or would mourn it's loss. It has run it's course and I doubt anyone would care enough about it to try to revive the playerbase now.

Nothing is too much to hope for.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 02:24:58 pm »

All of my OOC friends have left this game already, so and Beorn is living his last days in solace it seems.
Dunno even, what holds me still here and what forces me to login, reraid and raid takhisis and sit alone online for the timer... Maybe i still have some illusionary hope, that i will login one day and 'OH miracle!'  a lot of PK Foes and Allys online!

May be you create other guy then Guard knight? What is the reason to make one char again and again? Try to play others and you will got some fun.
Kage

"He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy."

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2015, 05:37:36 pm »

- Thought I'd check in and see all my favorite Mud-people  Tongue     Looks like we're all still best friends so that's good to see.  It's pretty clear that the sandbox is getting a little smaller (maybe a litter box again)...and people are getting a little saltier.

- I will admit... I have not seen the full looting as much... aside from personal vendettas...which are actually quite common now.  Seems to survive you need OOC buds..or your just out in the wind which then might mean you have to hide and sneak about to survive. 

- For some reason, when some people :

1) Stay below hero on purpose
2) Log off when superior foe is on
3) Only Log on with OOC ally
4) Only fight when they are in superior situation

-  They get to claim to be Strategic and Smart...but when someone else does it... those same people then call them a coward or weak or some other friendly term.  I'm wondering how you get to be the first people? I want in Cheesy

-The best part about this conversation... is we never have to have it again.                             - Archangel Gabriel
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length