Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:23:33 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Logs
| | |-+  OOC Team not always win
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: OOC Team not always win  (Read 47680 times)
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2015, 02:37:07 pm »

To andrey. I saw Beorn all day long in realms month ago. Now i dont see ya, when Rennu online. And who cares of 1 on 1? Rennu and Shezmu brothers and entering always at one time (well, not always but often). They just cant be stopped with all this banner of the dead sh*t.
duncon
High Member

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2015, 02:41:12 pm »

To clear things up...

1) Andrey?? Can we expect a glorious return of Beorn to fend off evil and save the city?

2) Novann, I put Skaw back in tower because of a new player enjoying the world needed a lot of help. If you notice Skaw isn't in realm when she isn't. In caring for player base and seeing his rp on Skaw with the member the archmage reopened the gates.

This is hardly a situation where he is playing 2 sides of a coin. And more looking to help.

As for Zondra. People are getting caught. I'm watching everyone.. Ask Proph if I see you enter realm and go right to someone and give things with no RP it will be questioned. Multi charing is not going to be tolerated.

Take that as final warning.

Taves

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2015, 02:41:50 pm »

Well, as i see situation - Rennu isn't first perfectly equiped person. But just compare effect on game from Rennu and Beron for example, it absolutly different ways. Nobody whine about Beorn (besides Shadyn may be). Some people think that if they got overpower - they must devastate world, another - that they should make it better( i'm talking not about roleplay, but about actions and point of view at the game). Same actions was from Sigurd, Skaw, Mrakk and so on, it doesn't depend from class, clann and aligment. For me it's two different ways to play - some of us just enjoy game, world and process, another - doing something like self-establishment (don't know correct english word)
And second - we realy have lack of players right now, so it's more to immortals - when they are giving somebody extra powers - they should think not only about RP, but also about game balance, it becomes very important when we have 1-5 chars online. We had Liches DK and many overpowered chars and before, but it was in the time when were 20-40 players online - and it was not problem, becouse it was possible to find allies OOC, in clan or just find in the world, but now when we have couple players, and two persons have OOC team(Shadyn, don't argue that it isn't so) transfered best armors and got cult powers - it becomes problem for game and breaking balance, now others have to join opposite clan make OOC team and so on. Of course somebody can create fighter with cleave and once he will cleave Rennu or Shemzu, but it will not return balance. And now immortals giving extra powers to other players to keep balance, but it will be circle, if this new one will start to dominate - imms will need to give new powers to another...
Solaces in all times had cheats, imm-friends, overpowered chars and OOC, and in current situation with players - it gives much more effect.
duncon
High Member

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2015, 02:56:18 pm »

Taves,

You make some great points! That is exactly why any empowerment's given to anyone from Immortals you would find have a time limit on them! It is much like finding a manual of seeing mind or Stoneskin. Role-playing is going to because a tangible thing in this game. Not everyone knows or can get all the fancy things so through RP can can compete. It is an attempt to balance but not place new crown on head.

Player-base has actually started to rise up again. Everyone should start to think about that.

And lets talk more about things that can help, instead of things that are just complaining. If i was a new person looking for a mud and came to this forum what would i think?
zondra

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2015, 03:52:49 pm »

I get banned i get banned,shayden can finally sleep at night haha
Gran
High Member

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2015, 04:47:54 pm »

How do you know each others chars? Aside from telling one another ... You all look the same to me LOL
zondra

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2015, 05:01:20 pm »

When you have no life and just in krynn and log everything ,i guess you learn who's who
duncon
High Member

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2015, 05:35:53 pm »

Gran,

You bring up such a good point!

The thing is the mud has gone so far away from Role-playing that now people depend on OOC knowledge to get things and to group. You can not count on being new and finding someone else new to grow and learn with. So you utilize this knowledge to advance.

If we get back to a Role-playing environment you will see it hard to tell who is who.
novann
Premium Member

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2015, 07:19:34 pm »

Now we see that things:
Tell me, who is Layta? Kender fighter - will die easily of TST (takhisis site team).
Ereven warder sitting not in hero pk. Will die easily of TST.
Who else do we see? Olvo, wanna be solamnic - same as Layta.
And we now see some wanna be takhisis outcast - Kragenmore or something.
TST had Ashbabi - invoker - havent see him for long. With his shields Rennu immune to phys.
Everyone will be killed at hero - and leave. Playerbase will be short - all will whine.
You cant try to overcheat TST cause they are freinds of Sirri.

So everyone make heretic meat team, and throw them with helmets (shapki). Heh.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:26:55 pm by novann » Logged
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2015, 09:02:04 pm »

the words of real man  Grin
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 09:15:46 pm by shadyn » Logged
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2015, 10:32:14 pm »

I'm back and will be online more often butas usual in day time...
All are wellcome in guardians site team  Grin
andrey
Premium Member

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2015, 10:35:12 pm »

You forgot about me.
I'll stay in guardians while ... will hit them from flanks  Grin  if they will play in day time Moscow  Wink
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:39:34 pm by andrey » Logged
Sirri

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2015, 12:54:26 am »

Now we see that things:
Tell me, who is Layta? Kender fighter - will die easily of TST (takhisis site team).
Ereven warder sitting not in hero pk. Will die easily of TST.
Who else do we see? Olvo, wanna be solamnic - same as Layta.
And we now see some wanna be takhisis outcast - Kragenmore or something.
TST had Ashbabi - invoker - havent see him for long. With his shields Rennu immune to phys.
Everyone will be killed at hero - and leave. Playerbase will be short - all will whine.
You cant try to overcheat TST cause they are freinds of Sirri.

You need unreal, another guy who "can't be overcheated because he is friend of Sirri"  Grin Or Arsa and his boys, hola! Don't you miss them?

Darn those friends-of-all-immortals, they ruin it all for you. Oh wait, didn't they accuse you of the same in this very topic?
zondra

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2015, 01:00:30 am »

Arsa was no op, hiddy killed me with his heretic fighter
Sirri

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2015, 01:07:21 am »

Hiddy pwns Smiley
shadyn
Premium Member

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2015, 01:20:00 am »

Arsa was no op, hiddy killed me with his heretic fighter

coz hes a sirri friend ... right novann?  Grin
bluesky

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2015, 01:52:22 am »

I don't have time, so i gave up, but ocasionally i will try to get in mud through small holes of free time which appear randomly and have short lifespans.
Of course, regular player should have priority if they wish to join clan.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:58:06 am by bluesky » Logged

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
"Come to the edge," he said.
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
Gran
High Member

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2015, 02:41:07 am »

*blink blink*  Cool Shocked Roll Eyes Cool  Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked *blink blink*  And where is Hiddy these days? :O
zondra

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2015, 02:46:39 am »

I miss hiddy, he used to take breaks before hope he returns
Sirri

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2015, 03:03:39 am »

Hiddy is... ugh... somewhere between Mordor and Gondor I guess? Or in a square box building square boxes using square boxes... Roll Eyes Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length