Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:30:42 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Pure one
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pure one  (Read 3932 times)
Gran
High Member

« on: April 02, 2015, 05:41:50 am »

Ok. Not normally one to like whining .... but I am going to have a whine here today. Must be due to tiredness. Not sleeping much lately since Solace returned!!! LOL ANYway ...

Ok .. whine time ... If you are going to message someone and tell them it is wrong for taking things that did not belong to you ... and you are ASKED NICELY to .. Please explain ... and where ... please have the decency to reply. You make accusations ... but you don't want things clarified? Come on! Yep, I picked up MAPS on the ground .. where Ollie was killing those poor little kittens. Why would assassin want those maps anyway? If things are still in pits and look pretty .. I might eventually take them and sell them. I have been cared for with equipment that was GIVEN to me .. NOT taken .. so ... what have I taken?

Don't be so rude as to message someone .. THEN not have the decency or courteousness to reply ... especially when you bear a title .. with PURE .. in it? Come on!

Yep, I am tired. Rant and whining over. Even my grandkids get a smack for being rude and un-courteous - to people no matter age, rank, creed, colour, etc etc. Wish I could smack a few people across the ears! LOL sorry Smiley

Grandma is going for her nana nap now Tongue
zondra

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 06:15:14 am »

so he wanted his maps back? you can buy them in pal for couple silver...or did you pick up chance items that the kender was finding
Gran
High Member

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 06:33:31 am »

Well, it wasn't Ollie who messaged me. The Pure Hand one logged on, messaged me .. but I have NO idea what I took as he didn't enlighten me, then he logged out. So when I saw Ollie back in realms, I asked him if they were his maps .. no reply. So I am .. mystified!!! lol sheesh!! I will buy him DOZENS of maps if he wants them! Just go looking around the world and they are there for the taking. Is Pure Hand one an invoker?
bluesky

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 10:41:44 am »

HA HA HA!

"Come to the edge," he said.
They said, "We are afraid".
"Come to the edge," he said.
They come, he pushed them...
and they flew.
zondra

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 12:31:47 pm »

He is healing hand cleric, dont worry about him sometimes he smokes lil too much and rambles
duncon
High Member

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 02:35:42 pm »

Gran,

I think this was less about someone being upset about you taking there maps (because they had no need for those maps) and more about someone give you and OOC hint to there identity.

Looks to me you have a new friend, who wants multiple characters to be your ally.
Gran
High Member

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 03:26:37 am »

Ollie 1 me .. 0 ....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length