Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:12:39 pm
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  What a stinker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What a stinker  (Read 3916 times)
jemma
« on: December 14, 2005, 04:18:42 pm »

Man, we have just had one stinking hot day. We hit the 40 degrees celcius, and more to follow. 4 hour drive away, they reached the 42 mark. The cold water tap runs like hot water.

How about you all turn fans on, and send the cold snow air over here  to us for a few months? Cheesy Or send over plane loads of snow? Cheesy

Thunderstorm hit this afternoon (hence my non return to chat Sirri Wink  lol ) and the lightning strikes dropped out the electricity for awhile. My poor baby kept wanting to sit on my lap, but his 25 + kg weight was more than I could bare.

Oh well, can't have everything I guess. Smiley Love the country, just hate the summer. But wouldn't want to live anywhere else Smiley So shouldn't complain huh? lol

It's still stinkin hot!!
Hiddukel
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 07:35:17 pm »

Whats going on with the riot-situation Jemma? It looks awful on TV  Sad
jemma
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 12:27:16 am »

Just typical media hype. Yes, looks awful indeed. But if I commented, I would sound like I had a racial attitude too. But truely, if it difficult when you have people enter the country you live in and then expect you to live their way. I guess Australians have tired of the gangs from these countries terrorising people.

And when we as Australians, stand up and  unite - well, tempers flare, and the rest is news.

If we go to their country, we have to abide by their rules. Anyway, I better not start otherwise, it could become heated debate.
Hiddukel
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 11:09:13 am »

Ghhhmmmm

Lets not get dragged into a debate then, we might be here for days  Wink
jemma
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 12:55:50 pm »

True Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length