Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:30:41 am
Check the old forum > Home Help Login Register
News: --------------------------------
Non official version
skal.ru 4000
--------------------------------
1.5 player is in MUD and chromatic is already stored (c)

--------------------------------
Registration is disabled due to numerous spam bots.

+  Solace MUD Official Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  The Inn
| | |-+  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  (Read 3950 times)
jemma
« on: December 22, 2005, 12:44:12 am »

Well my lovely people. It is almost that time of the year once again. My, how the time flys when one is having so much - fun. Wink

Tonight, my little baby girl arrives, and again, she brings with her my son and daughter-in-law. One day, when she is older, I will have to tell her to leave them at home. lol no, just kidding. I love to see them too.

After Christmas, I am away for a week (there are those odd sounds of cheering once again. WHY do I keep hearing that sound whenever I say that I will be away? MOST odd indeed Cheesy  )  Going to house sit for my sister while she goes on holidays. BUT I get to see my grandaughter for another week, as we will be going to where they live. Ah, cooler weather - I hope.

So, I want to wish one and all, a very blessed, safe and happy Christmas, and may the New Year bring joy and happiness to one and all.

Thanks for being a great bunch. Smiley

Chemosh, blessings to you my friend. Take care. The New Year will see new things Wink Catch you again soon I hope. Smiley
Hiddukel
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 04:33:58 pm »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS JEMMA!

Just so you know, I am becomig all grown up. This Christmas will be my first with - - - a BABY!

My little baby Owen, not my own (sadly) but perhaps one day, God willing, he may become my step-son.

So, as you may imagine I am excited beyond understanding, Christmas with a baby!!! Argh!

I will try and post some piccies to bore you jemma Smiley
Habbakuk
The Skylord
Immortal

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 05:02:16 pm »

Oh Hidd, where did you manage to steal a baby ??  Shocked
Niano
Lifetime Member

When your fire goes out, so too shall mine...

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 05:51:22 pm »

I would advise you to return it swiftly after christmas is done. The holidays may be all fine and dandy, but on ordinary days...lets just say you'll be happier with an on and off relationship. Roll Eyes

When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs up on the tables and lock the universe behind me when I leave.
jemma
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 01:54:35 am »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS JEMMA!

Just so you know, I am becomig all grown up. This Christmas will be my first with - - - a BABY!

My little baby Owen, not my own (sadly) but perhaps one day, God willing, he may become my step-son.

So, as you may imagine I am excited beyond understanding, Christmas with a baby!!! Argh!

I will try and post some piccies to bore you jemma Smiley

Oh Hiddy. Congrats. Cheesy Yes PLEASE send or post some pics for me. And, EMAIL me Wink give me the gos Cheesy
jemma
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 10:38:36 am »

http://www.busybus.co.uk/design/xmas_santa.swf
 Grin Wink Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length