Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 01:32:43 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Heretics « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Heretics  (Read 8693 times)
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2004, 10:17:26 pm »

I like critic, lets criticize my person, Paola.

I like you too Smiley
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2004, 03:00:26 am »

You don't see a log in your own eye,

i posted a log a few weeks ago of Ydobb wielding blademasters sword which grants haste, that is very magical indeed. he also wields antique flaming longsword that flairs up. Those wings autocast windwall or something along the lines of that.... And because Fordus "allows" you guys to use magical items, does that really make it ok? Do you think its alright? Honestly? If you do, you should be stripped of you herecy empowerments, because your not really a heretic, your just powerful warriors that get extra abilities that wreak havoc in solace... you have no restrictions as far as im concerned and thats a load of bulls**t. Play right or dont play at all

"Im sure Hitler was great with his family" - George Carlin
Solan

Walking eternally in the light.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2004, 03:57:47 am »

Woa woa, wait, the wings we were talking about were the "shredded wings of a fallen angel" wings?  OK, now that's definitely not a physical feat...flying with wings of your own is one thing, attaching the wings of a fallen angel that were somehow removed from the original body, but still happen to beat though they aren't connected to anything, and are able to make windwalls or airblasts or whatever they are is quite another thing entirely.
Wow, that was a long sentence Grin

You sank my Scrabbleship!
Dudley

...If chins could kill...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2004, 09:39:24 am »

I was thinkin instead of allowing them to have all these magical items they should be able to like forge weapons...take basic weapons and make them better....you know using a wetstone on their swords haha......add an anvil and a furnace to the camp!

and if a heretic is using magical items doesnt that make him a heretic of heresy....and if you think about it...thats just a regular joe! Ydobb, Ironfist of Reorx

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2004, 12:39:02 pm »

Aye im probably just as much of a heretic as they are.....Go figure im a solamnic knight....*boggle*

"Im sure Hitler was great with his family" - George Carlin
Nomiro

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2004, 05:34:32 pm »

Elutharo, watch for you roleplaying at first, ok? I was pretty shocked when you refuse to help my character that entered into cursed area and asked you about help. You didnt give atleast dirs to get out from those place. I got more help from some outcast but from Leader of Solamnia. There is something wrong in realms when such things happends.
Dudley

...If chins could kill...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2004, 11:20:45 pm »

that sounds interesting lets hear about that

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Heretics « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length