Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:46:50 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Heretic raid solamnia « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Heretic raid solamnia  (Read 8949 times)
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 06:18:06 pm »

Here what I made alone in non-limited eq. Season assassin, Wyvern style, Heretics warlord.

<853hp 1000m 641mv>
Your punch misses the ancient silver dragon.
The ancient silver dragon parries your punch.
Your punch decimates the ancient silver dragon.
The ancient silver dragon parries your punch.
You parry the ancient silver dragon's claw.
You hand block the ancient silver dragon's claw.
The ancient silver dragon is gushing blood.

<853hp 1000m 641mv> kick
Your kick wounds the ancient silver dragon.

<853hp 1000m 641mv>
Your punch mauls the ancient silver dragon.
You manage to make a perceptional strike.
The ancient silver dragon dodges your punch.
You dodge the ancient silver dragon's claw.

<853hp 1000m 641mv> flee
You look around trying to escape.

For the Light! Angry
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 06:19:48 pm »

Just for information about the silver dragon. You know, it is hard to raid an anti-evil clan while you are evil yourself.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 06:23:16 pm by Kiri-Jolith » Logged

For the Light! Angry
Critic

Vsem pizdi! A krilya mne!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2004, 08:22:10 pm »

sure, for example Reon also fights with two-headed dragon with decimates, not massacres, though he has best stuff and great stats
what do you want with such crap on you?
Semaj
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2004, 09:35:16 pm »

Critic- read replay of Magon, he is still one who understood me right.

Main power of heretics always was in great damage , they can't heal and protect themselves by magic and thier one chance - too kill enemies from one dash, now they lost this chance(especially shadows).

And to Kiri-Jolith - it's realy strange, it's clear about  protection from darkness, but i  couldn't tank him and seems your assassin could tank him easy..don't know where is the problem.. Huh
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2004, 11:07:40 pm »

The problem is in your equipment, and tactics you chose. Also mastery of skills counts. Concerning the damage you deal and Heretics. What brotherhood are you from? Shadows. They don't deal as much damage as Fist. They have other options to play with.

For the Light! Angry
Semaj
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2004, 11:51:07 pm »

Well Kiri, probably you are right, i have very bad eq but i don't know how can i get more then 30dr from non-limit eq (seems i know new areas bad) . About skills - i'm mastered in all deffence skills of course, but i think you  know what you are talking about and know what and when checks, and may be i just don't know some new tricks with assassins.
And about tactic - seems i don't understand something too, but i still see only one way -  assassinate, even sucsesfull sting don't help me to kill victims. i don't deal enough damage in one hour.. looks like now assassins are support class.
P.s I would like to test assassin under your controll if you don't mind, if you will decide that it's ok - let it be so.
P.s.s Looks like it's realy becomes flood and only few interesting replays.
End.
Yukka
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2004, 04:09:34 pm »

Well Kiri, probably you are right, i have very bad eq but i don't know how can i get more then 30dr from non-limit eq (seems i know new areas bad) . About skills - i'm mastered in all deffence skills of course, but i think you  know what you are talking about and know what and when checks, and may be i just don't know some new tricks with assassins.
If you want more damage, play by Heretic warrior or ranger.
And about tactic - seems i don't understand something too, but i still see only one way -  assassinate, even sucsesfull sting don't help me to kill victims. i don't deal enough damage in one hour.. looks like now assassins are support class.
P.s I would like to test assassin under your controll if you don't mind, if you will decide that it's ok - let it be so.
P.s.s Looks like it's realy becomes flood and only few interesting replays.
End.
Watch up, dear. There only 2 types of answers - use better tactic or use better equipement and weapon.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Heretic raid solamnia « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length