Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 03:00:47 pm
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: What the heck? It really IS the old solace :S « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What the heck? It really IS the old solace :S  (Read 7820 times)
kyberus

eh?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2004, 01:34:32 am »

Well... Atleast you didn't paint "We're with stupid" on the back of your armour Grin. You did seem damn suspicious...  as for why I didn't camo or blend, A) I'm a druid, and you don't regen very fast in greater wolf (no fast heal), and otherwise I don't have camo or blend B) I was tired and bored and on a quest for money, not remembering that trolls have virtually none anyway and frustrated that I still have almost the amount that I started with and ... I'm about as quick as a brick...

Still, it wa good work, and although I didn't intend for you to be complemented... it is damn funny in hindsight. Anyway, the crazy copper dragon sitting in the entryway to pax avenged me (didn't it?)  Tongue

Why does the earth need to be made of dirt while the moon is made of cheese?

MMmm.... gouda....
Kalis
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2004, 07:10:06 pm »

I would reply tp this again, but I don't know how to type out what a "horse" would sound like.   Wink

I have to admit....you were a damn good sport about it. Grin
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2004, 02:58:48 am »

*neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeigh*  Grin

You can make a difference. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: What the heck? It really IS the old solace :S « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length