Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:55:57 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Time to throw in the towel « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Time to throw in the towel  (Read 4357 times)
Duncon

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2004, 03:15:54 am »

So... My good pal Elutharo has a point. Lots of years with solace, but i think its time to say my fairwells... Id like to thank some people... But ive got so many and don't want to leave anyone out. But i'm sure you all know who you are. Some of you have made solace alot of fun and hard to leave. Others... maybe make it eassier Smiley Chemosh- Big thanks (tips hat)
My last piece of wisdom before i leave. is....... Don't be such ass's Smiley it is just a game.... and Full looting probubly is one of the most annoying things ever Smiley haha. though i'm pretty sure everyone has done it once or twice Smiley Chow for now....
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 03:25:24 am »

See you at work chief  Wink Let the days of Mazell and Duncon be remembered forever! Squin and Folun ! Oh bah-humbug

"Im sure Hitler was great with his family" - George Carlin
Dudley

...If chins could kill...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 04:26:37 am »

and another one bites the dust

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 06:27:34 am »

Im going to miss him I made a sack out of him a few ages back. Cry Cry man i miss that sack.
Dudley

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 06:51:44 am »

the sack of duncon or mazell?

Close the door! What were you raised ina barn?! ...You were....with the rest of you primitives...
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 07:54:59 am »

*sigh* yep, another one bites the dust. Cya Duncon.

You can make a difference. Smiley
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 08:36:24 am »

sack of duncon i belive or was it dudley all i remember was i was Galihad the half-elf ranger and one of you gave me a bad deal. (fake money you see)  so i killed one and made a sac of him to show the other. lol that was a long time ago. Galihad my vary first char.
Dudley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 08:09:22 pm »

wasnt dudley, cause dudley was my first char really and i didnt learn the ways of swindling people yet, and most likely didnt understand the significance of you showing me the sack of duncon.
at that time duncon the male kender, doppleganger of entropy, slayer of health. had a lot of killing and being killed going on so people were constantly telling me of his fallings in battle. and i'd say "thats a pity, but why are you showing me"

galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 08:13:11 pm »

MAybe it was Duncon who cheated me and i made a sca out of you for revenge. *shrug* all i know is it was one of you. i still miss the sac.
Miradael

Healings Life, Life is Healing

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2004, 04:16:12 pm »

see you in abit also Duncon *smirk* Grin

Priest of Kendermore- Healings Life, Life is Healing
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Time to throw in the towel « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length