Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 01:15:42 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Ideas  |  Topic: PK system. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PK system.  (Read 4226 times)
Ritocito

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2004, 04:01:17 am »

May be you'll not count death's in clan wars? Becouse in 1-2 reid/rereids clanman can kill more then 5 characters and extend his PK range.
Taiko

Ohaie!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 08:23:24 am »

Grow to 31 and stop to worry about it =)
Ritocito

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 10:49:10 am »

It's not answer.
Hiddukel

Prince of Lies

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 04:06:50 pm »

I think I agree,

Little clansmen can very quickly become targets of nasty Highlords, Warlords, Hands, Arcane Lords and the rest.

Also, is it possible for someone to attack you with a junk-char, they die, they attack you again, they die, they attack you again and die....

And then they enter with their powerful high-ranked character to smash you some?

Hiddukel, Prince of Lies
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 05:09:30 pm »

And then they enter with their powerful high-ranked character to smash you some?
And then both characters get denied.

For the Light! Angry
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 11:17:30 am »

kiri the problem with saying that they will be denied is you can't catch someone who is good at hideing there tracks say useing proxy servers and what not. plus large time lapses between murders. too many things there. one person could easily kill someone 5 times with different char and get away with it. though i study networking so i might know how to do that better then some i guess, but still.
BTW what Taiko said is an answer as long as the clan helps you i played a char i was bad with but the clan grew me up to hero+ within a few days of gameplay. If you are in a good experianced clan they should be able to help you.
Nomiro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 02:16:44 pm »

You actually dont need any clan to grow up - just use some race/alignment that will not be immedly hunted by some clan (gnome for example).
Lynx

Хай вам!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 10:21:16 pm »

2galihad: as you are studying networkings, that might be useful for you, that you can find out the true ip of the client among the server variables, if he is not using ananonymous proxy, which is quiet hard to find, at least a real and free one ;) In addition, they can use a proxy list to ban well-known fast proxies.. yet dynamic ip still rocks and help a lot in little-nasty-things-they-call-cheats ;)))

you know..

Wales must die!
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Ideas  |  Topic: PK system. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length