Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:48:59 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: this really must be fixed somehow « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: this really must be fixed somehow  (Read 29933 times)
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2004, 07:19:43 pm »

And the last one, sometimes I see how you cry about things which were not changed at all. After I read such, I have no wish to read a topic anymore.

For the Light! Angry
Earwin

the Disgusting Rotting Kender of Takhisis

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2004, 09:38:18 pm »

My word in. It is not whining, it is just a thing to remember about Tower. There is a huge restriction placed on Tower - it can only have three classes out of all available. The true strength comes to clan when it effectively combines the skills of several completely different classes, which is not the option for Tower.
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2004, 10:07:35 pm »

Still Tower accepts two most powerful classes in game : invokers and necromancers. I don't think Tower become so weak after all. Wait until we improve abjurers.

For the Light! Angry
hordak
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2004, 10:29:56 pm »

Wait until we improve abjurers.

why improve them? they can stack harden+iron+sanc
alteration magis can only chose harden or iron, oh forgot they cant sanc.
they need to be improved, IMHO
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 10:31:19 pm by hordak » Logged
Teilli

Boss, just a Boss

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2004, 12:14:16 am »

Still Tower accepts two most powerful classes in game : invokers and necromancers. I don't think Tower become so weak after all. Wait until we improve abjurers.
Kiri I played abjuers really much and I can tell one thing they DON'T need improve
Earwin

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2004, 12:45:29 am »

Why not? They do  Grin
Kiri-Jolith
YaBB God

I am the warchief!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2004, 01:12:46 am »

Guys, you know how I improve.  Roll Eyes

For the Light! Angry
hordak
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2004, 01:52:05 am »

like when you 'tune' something only a bit better? Smiley
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 01:52:30 am by hordak » Logged
Earwin

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2004, 02:04:19 am »

You improve quite well, but your 'tuning' is something you should work on  Undecided
smn not special

FCUK!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2004, 08:10:11 am »

Tuning one of good and stable classes is a wasting of time, isn't it? May be give another mega-cheaty power to outcasts (they still do not rule so much even with cheaty hell-blade or how is that crap called (?))?
And what about manuals for them? I still have not seen any outcasted knight with any act of cruelity.
Dervish

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2004, 10:30:41 am »

Oh, yes abjurers can stack iron+harden+sanc
and poor alterers can not, indeed
but they have powerful offensive form!
and abjurers form are almost useless
i tried to fight with Herecy as a fox and beholder
and with others as well(with old channel, long time ago)....no chance with Herecy
and i can win against some others, aye
but they easily flee or cast some s**t on me while i am fox
and while not in form abjurer can do nothing
and do not tell me about paralyze, every who is not completely stupid could gather 40+ svs.....forget about paralyze and hold person
Teilli, you played abjurer in chromatic and other autocasting items, while i playing without em
and i think abjurer lack offensive power and he should be slightly improved...the key word is "slightly"!
It is almost impossible then to slay your foe, if he hath quite good link, you just have nothing to stop him from fleeing and your damage in one round is too low to slay him suddenly, like invoker can do with his *Annihilates*, by the way even under paralyze/hold people can flee and word

Aye, Kiri, YOU of course know better than me whom Tower accepts, but NOW we have only transmuters here
one necromancer-Merdok
one invoker-Lavi..
Hija Ehlin Goris Misoth Sokaie Neile was transmuters

But i admit that there are some classes that even less powerful than abjurer

P.S. and do not tell me about scrolls or potions, i know them all, but we are speaking about 'native' class powers now.
P.P.S and i am too lazy to get them all without strong need  Tongue
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 10:33:29 am by Dervish » Logged
lynx
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2004, 10:43:10 am »

Lets remember Zraz's abjurer who used that simple tactics and srategy - using form he made heretic gushing and then reverted and quaffed strange vial from wield then get all corpse - put all sac nothing more. Wink don't be lazy here is the key. BTW with ripostes+crush or restrikes+bleed heretic can convert offencive form into pile of junk with ease. And your ALL-MIGHTY-UNSTOPABLE-IRRESISTABLE-DEATH-MACHINE Darvaz is a baby's dummy compared to ultimate heretic Aranohl (Relax in your armchair and rule with vantala's iron fist, yes, yes!!!!). Use brain, don't be lazy, think more about the stuff you wrote at PS - heretics CAN NOT use potions while you can - use this penalty/advantage with wise?
lynx
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2004, 10:45:21 am »

What has happened to Laeran besides, really I dob't know, just curious, can anyone tell?
Salvador

The Stormhand

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2004, 10:49:59 am »

PS - heretics CAN NOT use potions while you can - use this penalty/advantage with wise?

No man, I'm way too lazy to get those. Please adjust Abjurers so I can kill with one button.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 10:50:14 am by Salvador » Logged
lynx
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2004, 10:54:34 am »

No man, I'm way too lazy to get those. Please adjust Abjurers so I can kill with one button.  ::)

Hey man, why not use 'create Solamnic/Trum's whine' offline enchantment????? If Kiri fails his will saves, he would tune your enemies health to one hit point and they all will delete in a day or two.

PS. No offence to Trum-guy, he rule. ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 11:12:15 am by lynx » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: this really must be fixed somehow « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length