Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 06:50:16 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Hail to wise Kiri-Jolith's fixes « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Hail to wise Kiri-Jolith's fixes  (Read 14060 times)
Earwin

the Disgusting Rotting Kender of Takhisis

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2004, 12:52:13 pm »

Takhisis clan god a slightly improved phantasmal armor.. +30% resistances to spellfire damtypes, how surprising.. combined with an energy shield it renders them almost immune, yay!

Please note that Rastama is softened.

Beautiful, mystical incantation comes out of your lips.
Your fingers flare with brilliant blue light as you empower your magic!
Rastama yells 'Die, Ehlin you sorcerous dog!'
You release a searing flame of blue-green spellfire.
Your spellfire scratches Rastama.
Vasq

Damn, why my karma is -1?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 03:06:39 pm »

Heh. Tower rule now as I see Smiley)

BTW, what about honour code for Takhisis. All I see now how 5 groupped Takhisis pigs running around with lich and slaying all they see. My poor little naked Tael, unclanned now, was slayed on 2 second after I logged on. And of course full looted (2 onyx ring, dagger from shop and 2 unlimited wristguards Smiley )... And about lich again... What the hell? Why he is running with Takhisis always? When I spoken with him he told some bulls**t like - "Hello great Lord Tael, I'm in peace with Tower bla bla bla etc etc". Nice to see how sweat lich talking with elves  Grin
lynx
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 03:25:30 pm »

Soften doesn't give you any bonus for spellfire so faerie fire is even better now(gives bigger AC penalty).

PS. Hail to the forces of the nature all! (c) TYR
Teilli

Boss, just a Boss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 03:27:08 pm »

Heh. Tower rule now as I see Smiley)

BTW, what about honour code for Takhisis. All I see now how 5 groupped Takhisis pigs running around with lich and slaying all they see. My poor little naked Tael, unclanned now, was slayed on 2 second after I logged on. And of course full looted (2 onyx ring, dagger from shop and 2 unlimited wristguards Smiley )... And about lich again... What the hell? Why he is running with Takhisis always? When I spoken with him he told some bulls**t like - "Hello great Lord Tael, I'm in peace with Tower bla bla bla etc etc". Nice to see how sweat lich talking with elves  Grin
Ohh you don't like when other do with you same that your tower and you did with others? uff uff Wink
Gral

As above, with extra horns.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 05:19:58 pm »

I think Spellfire would still sear my poor flesh  Undecided

The Barbarian
Mandrake

The Magician

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 12:11:17 pm »

he will not have energy shield always...
so dont whine

MtM
Moon_Face

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 10:23:53 pm »

And about lich again... What the hell? Why he is running with Takhisis always? When I spoken with him he told some bulls**t like - "Hello great Lord Tael, I'm in peace with Tower bla bla bla etc etc". Nice to see how sweat lich talking with elves  Grin

You are loser!
You lose your life, your really high position and at the ends of all you lose respect.
I did not want to spit in the face of man, who was my Lord really long time. You showed me very well that you are not worthy to be mage and even to be. I think you understood it from my tens kills of you!

Good bye the worst Lord of Tower!
Bajoi
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 12:48:47 am »

Good bye the worst Lord of Tower!
Vasq is warder not tower boy nowdays.
Vasq

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 08:40:09 am »

Перед тем как пиздеть громко, открой свое лунное личико сначала. Ты чтоли Мердок? Ну если да, то я тебя не принимал (да и не принял бы), так что можешь быть спокоен, я пришел, оно уже было. А насчет того что я написал, не надо мне тут воду сливать про какойто галимый ролеплей личевский - все видят чистый поверсикинг - в старые времена хера бы лысого товерца сделали личем - и правильно - ибо сначала отсидеться в клане и собрать личдом, а потом переобуться от нуитари и начать лизать жопу такхам - это не ролеплей никакой - а полный кал. И то что лич потом начинает жалобно скулить - я дружу с товерам - да хер те в нос - ты ушел из товера - ты Ренегад, а ренегадов надо безжалостно мочить, и я не понимаю, почему ты еще не враг номер 1 товера. А насчет ворст лорд - да мне пох как ты считаешь, во всяком случае тогда Товер рулил нещадно и команда в Товере была злая и  война была со всеми, и рвали они всех и не было никому пощады, ибо Товер это руль несусветный, а лузеры всякие могут мочась в штаны от страха что отберут их неипаццаличевские поверсы с соплями из ушей защищать свое жалкое ролеплейство, и лузерам в товере не место.
Pirate Roberto

Will you send me an angel?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 10:01:52 am »

Вот проперло васка столько чуши написать  Shocked
А главное зачем  Shocked

Do you see? My letters are flaming.
lynx
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 10:06:37 am »

Вот оно тру лицо современного солейса - всякие пидорасы, играющие в перерывах между упорными тренировками по онанизму в своём сортире пиздят на старых заслуженных плееров соласа, которым уже давно никому ничего не надо доказывать. :Р
Pirate Roberto

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 10:14:56 am »

Ниче, на васка пиздеть полезно, он злой становится. (а я тоже вардер) Smiley

lynx
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2004, 10:25:03 am »

да я не про тебя :)
я про лунатика :)))))
А Васк на самом деле добрый и пушистый, просто не надо на него залупать по инглишу :)))) или это на шамиля не надо?
Vasq

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2004, 10:27:02 am »

c briar;mount;flank;lash;lash;lash;take all corpse;put all sack;take all corpse;grin
Pirate Roberto

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 10:29:48 am »

Ты давай ранкайся нах.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Logs  |  Topic: Hail to wise Kiri-Jolith's fixes « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length