Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:50:14 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Do you wish solace to be closed? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Do you wish solace to be closed?
Yes   -7 (11.3%)
No   -55 (88.7%)
Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: Do you wish solace to be closed?  (Read 4198 times)
west

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2004, 05:25:55 am »

I wish to open the vote.
Do you wish solace to be closed?
smn not special

FCUK!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 01:58:56 pm »

I wish Solace to stay alive but without dickheads in Imms crew.
Dedraelos

Erp!?!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 02:09:06 pm »

Oh dear god, don't you realize why it would be closed? It won't be closed because the Imms suddenly realize that everything in Solace has come to a completion. It will close because they feel that they no longer have any desire to keep the game open when the only thing they hear from players in the game are comments like the one you just said. Is it so hard, is it such a difficult thing to voice your disagreements in a civilized manner? I'm sure the Imms can understand that not everyone will agree with their point of view. We've grown men and women in this game, they can understand that you might not like something without people resorting to calling them "dickhead Imms". So please try not to resort to pre-adolescent insults in order to get your views of disagreement across.

P.S.  --- Imms, please realize that not every player of solace is like this. Solace is a great place and we really hope it will stay open.

The hardest thing in life is to make it as easy as possible. - Unknown

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
smn not special

FCUK!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 02:14:07 pm »

Well... My apologies. Without one dickheaded Imm and some Imms with not completely clean hands.
lynx
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 04:14:39 pm »

Really, I don't want Solace to be closed, but I think it badly need some downtime, we all are quite tired of each other and we need some more mental strength to go on. As you see, any kind of confrontation brings us back to the situation of January,31,2003. I think, that Solace players and immortals have to realize, that they are playing in one team - for the development of MUD. If they fight each other and ignore each other's opinions it would result into death of the MUD. Over and over again.. We all can find someone to blame, but it is pointless - devil lives inside our minds, everybody should think a bit what have personally we done(or not done) to turn the situation that bad. Maybe, Solace would rise again one day, but what will it be depends on us - will it be a newbord zombie, that would die in 5 months, or will it be a pretty child everyone adore? I do not know - maybe, you do?...
aresius

I'm a llama! <= OOOOOHHHH LHAma!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 10:34:14 pm »

Man.. (to smn not special) The imms keep the mud up as a favor, its not like your paying them or something, and still, if you where, you should show more respect. If you dont like how things are, you should just leave and stop complaining so pointlesly. Who ruined the mud where the selfish jerks that cheted, got deleted and still thought they had the right to complain.
niano

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2004, 05:36:38 am »

ok people, you wonder why chemosh is closing this, it is because of stupid people and poor roleplay ruining this. We should not be yelling at the moderators, they take time out of their day to provide us with entertainment, WITH NO PAY OR COMPENSATION! we should be thanking them, and if they get cranky, who cares. let them. don't play if you don't like it, but not a one of us is in the position to bitch at them.
Jemma
YaBB God

I'm NOT a llama! I'm a GRANDma :)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2004, 06:32:33 am »

Chemosh is closing Solace again? What have I missed while away?

You can make a difference. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: Do you wish solace to be closed? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length