Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:51:06 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words.  (Read 50388 times)
west

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2004, 05:12:10 am »

I dont understand again, why solace is shuting down for all because of several people...
confused?

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 05:14:40 am »

whats funny is that solace is shutting down for the same damn reason as before....whiners and people who exist just to make other miserable! (maybe not...some of you might have valid points)

I can deal with the multi-looter, storer-ganker goper people that populate solace, but please dont take it away  Sad

The beginning of SOlace's return was fine...why cant we go back to that? If you have a complaint, and it better be valid, post it with NICE words, not abrasive language. I think key word here is RESPECT.

Please dont go away again  Sad
Elyndor

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 06:43:13 am »

because, they are not going to show it. like before, there is a group of people which has caused the end of solace for all, just because they feel like whining, and the immortals have taken enough, chemosh was on vacation, and he was still blamed for all the s**t that took place, and most of it was caused by the players,
zondra

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 07:02:23 am »

most? all of it was caused by the players. don't take it away again...
Elyndor

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 07:29:37 am »

right, sorry phrased it wrong Tongue
Miradael

Healings Life, Life is Healing

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 07:34:31 am »

i beg you.... please do not take this game away again *sigh*

Priest of Kendermore- Healings Life, Life is Healing
Hetriza

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004, 08:26:39 am »

Probably it is better to not close SOLACE and to talk with Kiri and to forbid to him to break rules? I mean he confuses ooc and muds and,
is a pity you have arrived hardly late. Also did not see that he has arranged
smn not special

FCUK!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2004, 08:28:51 am »

If Solace is doomed to live that way it was for recent months better it die.
Noone blamed Chemosh for a single thing, for the s**t other Immortals do.
Everyone understand that Chemosh is pretty good Imm for Solace, but he
went wrong way by deciding that strong coder is better then most of game's
players. There is still some time to change things and it is not for us to decide
something.

With best regards
Nikky

The One Who Knows

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2004, 08:33:38 am »

Chemosh, listen. I never discussed neither immortal words nor their actions. And I know a lot of people who didn't do it as me. We're just playing and having fun. Just ban those who you think should be banned and let other enjoy the best mud.
Elutharo

Buck Futter!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2004, 08:39:17 am »

*sighs* please dont take this away from me again! Dont make me spend more time with the woman.... i beg you to not to put me through that... kick out the whiners, let us enjoy this kick ass mud that i and many others have loved for a very long time now!!!!!!

"Im sure Hitler was great with his family" - George Carlin
Crusader

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2004, 09:15:30 am »

Chemosh do not make misstake again. Just deny and ban.
dehucka

Train will

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2004, 09:18:28 am »

пожалуйста не умирай...

Я думаю нужно придумать способ более мягкого намека на то, что Солайс - это не право и привиления, и не хочешь не играй, но сорить не нужно.

Можно ли еще все исправить?
Я думаю никто, даже братья-вайнеры не хотят смерти солейсу, просто погорячились.

With best Regards
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2004, 09:27:41 am »

bah this is silly even in this thread you still complain i think the best coarse of action would be to close the forum. for all i hear as always same as the last time. non stop bitching ive said this before i belive. But what it comes down to Chemosh is this this game is what i and many of us play i dont have a Carrion fields char to fall back on bah i tried CF myself many people claim it better but i disliked it. i also droped my FFXI account to come back and play this simple but great game. please i ask you dont close this again i hate not having this game to play. heh so far im proud to say ive made 3 heros so far this goes to show how much i play i admit, (hehe dont worry they never helped eachother) but this still bugs me is it is the same all over again. why? Will you just terminate something so good that you created? simple solution to all your problems if you are looking for input on your game. watch us find true RP. and ask them yourself in an IM. having forum such as this is great for us to talk to eachother but not the place to bitch about everything. well weather you do or dont remove this game is up to you i hope you read this first though.
signed
Erendis the beast assassin
Silandra the druid of the orangotang.
Stome the fighter minotaur
Trakin, ex Knight of the Skull, follower of Sargonnas.
(wow i bet this is a shock for some hehe)
my first mage, Silcara the red
the son of Erendis, Sierand the beast
(hehe a few others but can you blame me for forgetting a few names?)
ohh well  i hope you understand im showing all these names to show how much time i devote to this game.
hadin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2004, 09:30:11 am »

i agree, just ban the idiots who dont understand what a free f**king game means.
lynx
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2004, 09:43:43 am »

I suggest myself and my IP to be banned for all of you, guys can enjoy this wonderful game. I think it is not the point to blame those deleted guys of the current situation at Solace, they are the ones who suffered because of the accident(?), and I ask about justice in that case. I think we all head to the same goal  - the development of Solace, and from my position I once again offer muyself as a possible victim of repression - if someone would feel better because of this, then I'm ready to sacrifice my playing ability for your existance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length