Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 07:21:44 am
Return to the new forum > Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Tag [log][/log] is still available for posting logs.

Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words.  (Read 50433 times)
Faemir

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2004, 06:23:44 pm »

Ладно, в конце концов, если уж они используют коллективный псевдоним Unseen God, то действия Unseen God'a можно рассматривать как коллективные действия всех имморталов.
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2004, 06:31:07 pm »

You all still dont get it it is this bitching and complaining that will be the end of this once great game. i think best solution would be to PWipe everyone and start from scratch start banning people for bad RP not to fix small meaningless problems like these grudges. if Bad RP happens deleat there char if the person continues bad rp ban IP simple as that you see.  Im sick of reading even in this thread all the complaining going on. you all make me sick do you think Chemosh wants to hear everyone complaing about HIS game. i know that i would be sick of it all to fast. You know i hope this isnt the end but if it is i cant blame him.
kadroh
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2004, 06:32:25 pm »

Can someone translate all this?
 Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 06:32:39 pm by kadroh » Logged
Faemir

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2004, 06:36:13 pm »

What kind of RP is bad enough to deny character?
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2004, 06:43:40 pm »

um if you dont know how your char is supposed to act then you shouldnt have a char. simple as that. ex. If you have a mino fighter that does nothing but pk and loot that is bad RP if you a lawful knight and you attack and kill in the city that is bad RP. in otherwords inherent rp based on the char build. all char have a base rp your job is to expand onto it not change it compleatly. so when i say bad RP i mean bad RP. do you get it?
Bajoi
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2004, 06:54:32 pm »

Ладно, в конце концов, если уж они используют коллективный псевдоним Unseen God, то действия Unseen God'a можно рассматривать как коллективные действия всех имморталов.

Ну наконец-то ты постиг их дзен! Wink Именно так - я же писАл не раз - они поделили ответственность за косяки пользуя 'unseen' - получая десятую дерьма от залёта каждого, но при этом они поделили и заслуженное каждым десятым из них дерьмо Wink Так что получаемое ими дерьмо мало того что удваивается - оно ещё и доставалось всем и каждому! Wink Прикинь - каждые пол-кило заслуженного ими дерьма на них вываливают по тарифу отнюдь не "фикс от мегафон" - эти полкило выливаются в десятилитровое ведро неразжиженных фекалий на иммортальные несчастные головы Wink

p.s. Просто имморталы это не просто люди как мы. Имморталы это помазанники-небожители. У них нет ни бытовых заморочек.. и зарплата им не нужна... и пиво они не любят..  Cry Так давайте их полюбим и зауважаем до смерти за это!!!  Wink
Pirate Roberto

Will you send me an angel?

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2004, 06:54:38 pm »

"Bad RP" is:
- mino fighter that does nothing but pk and loot;
- lawful knight that attacks in city.

I got it right? Is that all?

My char had perfect roleplay of Takhisis' soldier, he was uninducted because of a single loot of an enemy which looted him before. What RP  in Solace are you speaking about, if immortals here simply don't know what is it?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 06:55:05 pm by Pirate Roberto » Logged

Do you see? My letters are flaming.
Pirate Roberto

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2004, 07:03:27 pm »

Имморталы думают, что уважение может быть односторонним - так хрена лысого. Любой здоровый человек сначала уважает малознакомого человека по умолчанию, а потом, узнавая о недостатках объекта, может уважать последнего только, ТОЛЬКО в случае такого же уважения с его (объекта) стороны. Если и субъект, и объект - здоровы, то первым делает шаг навстречу тот, кто сильнее. Следовательно:
а) товарищи имморталы - больные;
ИЛИ
б) они слабаки.

И в том и в другом случае им не место в имморталах. Они элементарно делают игру хуже.

Bajoi
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2004, 07:06:01 pm »

start banning people for bad RP

Do you really think that four people were denied for bad RP or some kind of cheating? No - their RP was high-ranked and no cheat they did. So try to think again...
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2004, 07:16:07 pm »

do i give a damn about 4 people who were banned? if they were it was immortal desition alone. is the examples i said above all i had to offer you no if you did not read what else i said other then those two spasific examples then you are a fool i could fill a page of bad rp examples as i said before every char depending on how you build them  has a base rp to it. your char was dragzarth i agree disbaneing you was wronge but you have to realize too as well that full looting another char is wrong when you a knight. remeber earlier i wrote all my char including one i played with you in the takhisis army. he he full looted you well i would take the leason i learned from eluthoro, knight of the rose to my mind, sacrifice everything of theres that way you can claim you didnt rob them you mearly returned the items to the gods. smirk* but i do belive bad rpo has no role in this game. if you wish more examples you can ask me via email or msn mess. both are listed in my profile.
Pirate Roberto

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2004, 07:28:34 pm »

full looting another char is wrong when you a knight
Full looting another char is fine when you're naked soldier.

then you are a fool
Were we speaking about respect? You're fool yourself, man, and I'm smart and intelligent - pity you can't realize it, your brain is too weak to understand my posts.

your char was dragzarth
No, my char was Dragzarh.

i played with you in the takhisis army
You can't even spell my name correctly.

i could fill a page of bad rp examples
Can you? Do it.

Faemir

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2004, 07:48:15 pm »

You see? There are lots of different opinions about RP. I remember times when Chemosh denied people for bad RP. And that was ugly. Every immortal have his own idea about RP, those ideas differ greatly. So "deny for bad RP" is no solution, it will only make things worse.
galihad

hullo

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2004, 08:20:50 pm »

bah hear i am giving sugestions tring to see what i can do to help save this game and you attack me with spelling mistakes how patheticly low.
A simple comment like Faemir explaing how this was implamented before and failed was all you had to say. ohh my goodness my spelling is bad who the f**k cares is that what this topic is about?
i shurly thought this is where our last plee was to chemosh but i guess im wrong this is about having the final word in a world class bitching argument. yes i know i cant spell that why when i write report i use spell check crazy isnt it? i didnt think my gramatical skills mattered so much as long as my point was clear. well im off i hope the game isnt closed i see you had no objection to the pwipe idea though so ill restate that a pwipe is definatly needed. maybe even a week of close time for the game so people can cool off.  well ive said all i think i need to i already said to contact me by email or msn mess. if you care for my opinion at all well im out for the time being ill be on the game later.
Elyndor

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2004, 08:35:04 pm »

Alright guys, if you have a f**king problem with the mud, go to cf or where ever the f**k you want to go, get and the f**k lost, stop plaguein people when "oh i quit and left to cf" but yet u still come back AND f**kING CRITIZE THEM
so either f**king stop, and just abide and stop bieng an ass, or GET THE f**k LOST, theres alot of people who who havnt done s**t, and we dont need it closed ONCE AGAIN because of a few stuck up cocky mother f**kers who dont know when to f**king walk away
kepasa

thraaa

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2004, 11:10:49 pm »

Блиа! Пидормоты ебучие!!! Просто ваще все в пизду охуели уже!!! Сижу тут тоже бля готов разъебать весь комп и инет нахуй в пизду ёбаны врот!!! Вот ведь бля не игралось и не имморталилось спокойно!. Сссуки!!! Бля!!! Гандоны!!! Ненавижу такую хуйню...опять..

c pskin
Your penis becomes as hard as rock.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
Solace Old Forum  |  Solace II  |  Common Discussions  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: Some final words. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length